Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Fear For Nigeria’s Future In 2023 – Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear For Nigeria’s Future In 2023 – Sultan Of Sokoto (634 Views)

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. / NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity / I Fear For The Future Of Nigeria In 2023 - Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fear For Nigeria’s Future In 2023 – Sultan Of Sokoto by dammylink5: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Sultan of Sokoto and President General Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) Sa’ad Abubakar, has expressed worry that Nigerians has become read more
Re: I Fear For Nigeria’s Future In 2023 – Sultan Of Sokoto by Pentasoft1978: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sultan Sir, this is not the time to be afraid rather it's a time for you to call your brothers, the boko harams, the herdsmen and bandits and tell them the bitter truth, that they are killing in vain, there are no 72 virgins women waiting for them anywhere..

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Spotted Playing Snooker With Youths / Controversy Trails Use Of Hijab At JUTH / PDP Overtakes APC In Governors Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.