Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates (31724 Views)

How To Redeem Former Intercontinental Bank Shares? / The Access Intercontinental Bank Fraud In Picture / Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates by RoughCut(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2007
can anyone help how i can track down my intercontinental share certificate smiley
Re: Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates by Gettolove(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2007
I called a staff of the banklast week, i was told the stuff will soon be out. I beleive the bank is actually holding on to the share certificate because of its quoted price on the floor, you know if the bank releases the certificate now,  the price may fall because people will start selling their shares. The bank will definately come up with an attractive package to encourage people in holding the shares, an example is giving a bonus on every shares you have.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates by RoughCut(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2007
cheers for that

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? / Femi Otedola Sells His Shares In Transcorp / MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.