Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,417 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? (1769 Views)

How To Redeem Former Intercontinental Bank Shares? / The Access Intercontinental Bank Fraud In Picture / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Xtremeshok: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2007
Please i would like to know if any body out there has recieved his/her Intercontinental Bank IPO share certificate. I am quite worried now and i would appreciate if Nairalanders can help me out.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by kingzy(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2007
No, I have not. In fact I don't know what is wrong with inter. Does any body know the reason for d delay n when it is coming out
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Xtremeshok: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2007
I heard the CBN is the cause of the delays so far, I am not sure what that means. It is ironic that upon all this delays in sending of stock certificates, alot of people still plunge into this IPO offers. From my calculations in the intercontinental offer, someone who bougth a -N-100,000 worth of stock on the floor since they started the offer would have about -N-82,000 by now,.

But this folks in this banks hold our money for months whereas we could have made quite a sizable income from it from the floor in that sime time frame.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Yes4u(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
I am still patiently waiting for my certificate. I hope they will release it soonest.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by damkollins(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
Don't mind them, why can't they just emulate Dangote Sugar Refinary?
Even Dunlop shares cert. is not out too.
Oceanic, may be next year?
If I had known,
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Xtremeshok: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2007
damkollins:

Don't mind them, why can't they just emulate Dangote Sugar Refinary?
Even Dunlop shares cert. is not out too.
Oceanic, may be next year?
If I had known,

Have they sent the certificates for the Sugar Refinery, i would like to know early since Dangote is already preparing to make another offer with their flours.

If it takes so long for them to send the certs why r this IPO's getting so much media attention.?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2007
I don't know what is wrong with Intercontinental o!! I tire
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by atilla(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ive been waiting as well. we are supposed to get it before end of July.

The stocks price has really risen so im still happy that I bought it.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Xtremeshok: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hey guys i just got a letter from intercontinetal, at first i tot it was d long awaited certificate, But it was dated january 10 and some ckind of dividen warrant form, i wann know if any1 of u guys recieve such a letter or if u actually got ur certificates
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by eebony(f): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
I received Intercontinental Dividend warrant form about three week ago too. As for Dunlop a friendhas already received his certificate. I am yet to recive mine(Dunlop) though
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Gettolove(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
I have not gotten mine too but a report in the dailies recently suggested that the company may start posting it from 24th of july. The CBN story may be true after all
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by atilla(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
It seems like they are trying to compensate by giving dividends as they promised to everyone who bought shares in the last IPO.

@ xtremeshock & ghetto love at least you guys know they have alloted shares to you.

Me im Still waiting and wondering
Re: Intercontinental Bank Ipo Certificate Out? by Tjscale(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
I havent gotten mine yet but i got my dividend warrant form dated sometime in january since march and since then i have been waiting for my share cert but it hasnt come. I called there customer service in July and they notified me that they had already started posting.I even asked if i could come over to collect it by hand but they said i would have done that earlier and that it was too late for that now. I have been going over to the post office like every other day but to no avail. Could anyone let me know the history of the shares like the IPO price and the current price cause i have forgotten the amount of shares i even have just the amount i paid to buy them,

Thx,

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Mini Importation Training — Free But Highly Value Packed / Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) / Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.