Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (32582 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

I don't support APC, and I never beleived that they had removed subsidy in 2016...because they were still setting the price.

I knew they were LYING in other words.

YOU KNEW THEY WHERE LYING THEN AND YET YOU SOMEHOW STILL BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO THE RIGHT THING NOW - YOU SEE WHY I SAID YOU NEED TO HAVE A CLEAR CUT COMMON SENSE!
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
K
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ndycharly:
Fellow Nairalanders

[s]Please beware and report this person with the name... Arbitrage fixed bet and on twitter as @arbitragefixedbet. with this number.. +2349033886572 . It is full blown fraudulent account . My has just been scammed... [/s]

IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS STUPID BET SCAMMERS THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE REALLY FALL FOR THIS GUYS! NO WONDER THEY KEEP BOMBING THE SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THEIR DUMB BAIT ADVERTS!

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY OUR POLITICIANS KEEP FUKING US IN ALL HOLES! THEY KNOW THE POPULATION OF IDIOTS IN NIGERIA FAR OUTNUMBER THAT OF THOSE WITH COMMON SENSE!

NIGERIANS UNA FUNNY DIE!
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:

YOU KNEW THEY WHERE LYING THEN AND YET YOU SOMEHOW STILL BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO THE RIGHT THING NOW - YOU SEE WHY I SAID YOU NEED TO HAVE A CLEAR CUT COMMON SENSE!

The truth is, whoever is in power, the decision has to be taken to remove subsidy.

Now, APC is not going to remove subsidy, neither is PDP...because they don't want to be removed from office.

See what happened when GEJ tried it in 2012 , when even critics like me realised that he was doing the right thing...but Nigerians came and complained...and protested.....

Anyway, I would like to say that, for me, I think subsidy removal is the only way. Or we keep on spending billions on a bottomless pit.

One other thing...before I go....I have been following this subsidy thing since 1993...when IBB first came with the idea...but Nigerians then said no. Even Abacha dared not remove it. As late as 2006...when Obasanjo was talking about it...even people like me said no. It took Okonjo-Iweala in 2012 to explain the benefits , before I woke up.

That is why you see me backing subsidy removal

Oil subsidy must go...apc, pdp, lies, or no lies.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by moderatedguy: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
kingviny:
With inverter, aside for your car ... you are good to go.

Inverter is Fueless, noiseless and smokeless. Use it to provide backup electricity this hot period.

Call me to get the best and cost effective brand (Ipower) installed for you.

IPMAN should not hold you to Ransome when it comes to home enjoyment.

Hotline ... 07081516945
Inverter is too expensive
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by moderatedguy: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

On the other hand, if we continue with subsidy, we would remain a nation dependent on loans and loans and loans

In a hundred years, the Chinese would be your masters, and your children their slaves.

IF

We remove subsidy, and allow marketers set their prices

Yes, there would be prices of N300 per liter

Yes, people will suffer

Yes, Buhari and co are corrupt people and they need to go

BUT

As profits are made , people will come and invest in our downstream sectors

Private firms will now come and build refineries to come and take advantage of the profits raised

More money saved, to spend on educaiton and railways and power

In five years, prices of fuel would drop....and Nigeria would be on the way to industrial self sufficency

100 years from now...Nigeria would be a strong and powerful nation, along with other African nations, as free from debt., we rise to take our place on top of the world.
Shut up my friend! was it not these same set of rogues dat protested against GEJ subsidy removal moves that are advocating it now.We say NO to fuel subsidy removal .We die here
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
moderatedguy:
Shut up my friend! was it not these same set of rogues dat protested against GEJ subsidy removal moves that are advocating it now.We say NO to fuel subsidy removal .We die here

Well, you are talking to the wrong guy.

I backed GEJ's subsidy removal. Infact it was in 2012...after years of opposing subsidy removal, that I ended up backing the thing because this time, I got the reason why.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Reference(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

Well, you are talking to the wrong guy.

I backed GEJ's subsidy removal. Infact it was in 2012...after years of opposing subsidy removal, that I ended up backing the thing because this time, I got the reason why.

Only the uneducated and ignorant will continue to back subsidy. Let them just take a look at Venezuela.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Auxtin85(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Good Morning. Since na now you just dey wake.

I hear my brother
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by urose93(f): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

Well, around the time the price went up from N87 to N145...it was

1.Costing N132 to import one liter of fuel

2.Oil revnues were at an all time low...due to low oil prcies of $30...and it is from that same oil revenue that we were paying for subsidy.

People like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala saw this far back as 2011...and advised GEJ to raise prices from N65 to N140 . Sadly, Nigerians did not see sense. APC too joined them...and in 2016 they were faced with the problems that would have been avoided IF prices had been raised back in 2012.

3.Scarcity was resulting, because marketers were losing over N50 for every liter of fuel they sold.

4.Govt raised prices...palaver ended...until landing costs shot up to N205 now.

And we are spending billions on subsidy, and corruption is exacerbating the problem

And APC minions are benefiting from the corruption

And you are calling me, who thinks subsidy removal is the way to end all this...as having no sense

Okay.

You explanation is vague. Why is the landing cost shooting high immediately after the election?
What happened to other parameters that were used to raised the price of p.m.s in 2015 that are well improving according to the federal government reports.
How much is our crude sold now? Is it not better than 2015?. I heard it is sold at $80 per barrel recently. why is the landing cost skyrocketed from #130 in 2015 to #205 in 2019?. I hope our currency is no more depreciating. It's still stand at about #356 per dollar, even better than 2015.
Remember, we were told that subsidy was completely removed in 2015. I personally was delighted because I saw it as a nice move. They mentioned of palliatives,of which minimum wage was part of the palliatives back then. They gave us the impression of a total removal of subsidy by not budgeting for it throughout the last three years and ten months. There was no appropriation to that effect. Now, what other subsidy are they removing. Why are we Nigerians so quiet at the face of a confirmed anarchy? Are our hands so tight? For those that their oppressors are mightier and stronger than them, it's God almighty (Allah) that always gladly take up such fight. I had long left them in God's hands.
God, I am so sure, will one day bring calamity and judgement to those ganging up to impoverish this great nation that is so abundantly blessed by HIM. amin
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by phantom24: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
When will Dangote's refinary be completed? i think this is our last hope. its a shame we're stil importing fuel, toothpics etc after over 50yrs of independence and euery year d govt wil b making budgetary provisions in trillions of naira which eventually return to their pockets.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by bjreal67(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
I still bought for 150 per litre yesterday, God will help us in this country
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by djphish(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
all these gibberish ipman and nupeng dey talk.. yesterday at Al moruf fuel station iyana-odo, they sold #145 but added additional price in cans and kegs cos they were the only fuel station selling in the area, others didn't have.. e pain me oh.. had to ask the manager why dey were adding#200, #100 on cans and kegs and he told me "oga if you no wan pay the money then go carry motor come". may God have mercy on us
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

I don't believe in Nigeria anymore.

A diehard Buharist was begging for N50 MTN recharge card yesterday on one of the social media platforms for him to be able to buy data, complaining that everything is hard now. SMH

Them never see anything yet - hunger wey go strike them still dey on him way

N50 data ?

Seriously..
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fuel scarcity that began Sunday Last week.

Na now una dey wake up.

God abeg make I see my enemies one week before they see me.

They won't even see sef.

Haha.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
kjhova:

You really do have time to attend to these hate mongers who have no other jobs than to spend their days wishing evil on Nigeria.

A lot of them can't wait to see some catastrophe befall Nigeria. They hate this country so passionately that nothing gives them joy than to hear a negative breaking news.

Engage them in person and you'd realize that they are mostly low lives with little moral values to note.

Oga, buhary has no clue to the problems bedevilling Nigeria right now.

And for you to think that others are low lives simply because they do not agree with your line of reasoning shows you are parochial and narrow minded.

Is it not the same fuel that Jonathan wanted to increase to N120 from N87 per litre when the whole country went on industrial rampage ?

Now you are being led like animals with chains even if it is raised to N500, you won't be able to express your opinions because you have sold your freedom to people who do not know the value of human freedom and public opinion.

Surrender your lands or die. You hear ? There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by RichBoy247: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:
i said it in my other handle that is under ban [like seun and his mods ever buy me Mb to feel they have the right to ban my handle!]

they will upgrade fuel price to N220 immediately after swearing in.

then they will upgrade VAT and TAX and will start hunting Nigerians to pay tax not minding if you are jobless.

police brutality will triple.

insurgents and terrorists will take over four northern states including katsina.

IN THE SECOND YEAR MASSIVE PROTESTS WILL START IN THE NORTH. THEY WILL CALL FOR BUHARI AND OSUNBADE'S RESIGNATION.

somehow - the situation will degenerate to the extent that restructuring will no longer be optional.

this is not a prediction. it is a clear and present danger facing the nation.

This is early sign of madness. The lost of the last election has made you develop psychiatric disorder
Gradually, you are beginning to hallucinate. This is how madness starts.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Cool83(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

I don't support APC, and I never beleived that they had removed subsidy in 2016...because they were still setting the price.

I knew they were LYING in other words.

The minute they announced they were paying underrecovery, my suspicions were confirmed.

If they were serious about removing subsidy....THEY would have allowed marketers set their price. Fuel would have been MUCH HIGHER than N145 in 2016.

Well, that's all the time I have for you. Go read about subsidy and how it works....

you are quite intelligent, leave those slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by ehissi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
kolafolabi:
I bought fuel for 160 per litre last Thursday.

Where?
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by kjhova(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Naughtysite:

Oga, buhary has no clue to the problems bedevilling Nigeria right now.

And for you to think that others are low lives simply because they do not agree with your line of reasoning shows you are parochial and narrow minded.

Is it not the same fuel that Jonathan wanted to increase to N120 from N87 per litre when the whole country went on industrial rampage ?

Now you are being led like animals with chains even if it is raised to N500, you won't be able to express your opinions because you have sold your freedom to people who do not know the value of human freedom and public opinion.

Surrender your lands or die. You hear ? There is nothing wrong with it.

The silliness of your comment is beyond me as it has nothing to do with my comment that you responded to.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
I had already predicted hike in fuel price by this time in 2018,I was dismissed as a pmb hater, I hope his apologists will say its another hoax.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fuel scarcity aimed at destabilizing Easter Celebration.

God pass una.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Treasure17(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
This country is something else. I bought fuel at the normal price this morning but according to their useless protocol I had to add extra hundred naira just because I bought thirty litres of petrol.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Wantedmiller: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
zeedof:
Have those mention organization ever recruit? Just wondering those people working in that firm

Agbero recruit wetin......... nothing like that.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Una never see Next Level finish....useless APC e-rats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.