Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? (1072 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Marriage: A Decision Or An Achievement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by SisiEko1(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
My cousin is getting married in 3mths but for the past 4months she has been having repeated strange and traumatising dreams about her fiance. They have dated for 6years, its been a good relationship but now marriage is here n she has been having these strange dreams about him.
So now the question is , Can u base ur whole life on dreams?
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
What sort of dreams?
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by SisiEko1(f): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
jennykadry:

What sort of dreams?
Strange and traumatising: eg: Death,Beating,flashes of sadness,
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
I personally see dreams as a way God talks to me directly cos everything i dream abt comes to past,i even had to regret some dreams i ignored.
@Topic,No One can make that decision for ur cousin oh.Has she been dreaming b4 now and does her dreams come to pass?she might want to see her spiritual leader undecided
She cud do with another Joseph now but she shld be[b] veryyyy[/b] careful whilst seeking for her dreams interpretation sha.PPl are funny these days undecided
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2010
/
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by sophy09: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
I will advise you to tell your cousin to fast and pray about it. God is not a wicked God. Most times it can be anxiety because she is getting married. She should ask God to show her if that is really her husband. Most times God talks to us but we have blinded our eyes and close our ears from Him.
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by SisiEko1(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
sophy09:

I will advise you to tell your cousin to fast and pray about it. God is not a wicked God. Most times it can be anxiety because she is getting married. She should ask God to show her if that is really her husband. Most times God talks to us but we have blinded our eyes and close our ears from Him.
Twice she actually prayed with that line. Lord show me if he is truly my husband n she had 2 nasty dreams respectively.
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by sophy09: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
Whao!!! I don't know what to say, she should just keep on praying that is my advice to her
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by toaspromo(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2010
you may but its not 100% guaranteed all you need to do is pray that the best of it should be for you and the bad side of it should not happen to you good luck smiley
Re: Can U Make A Decision Based On Dreams? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
There are dreams from God, satan and ur mind.
With these dreams, i will advise that she goes into serious prayers and fasting asking God to reveal more to her abt the kinda of man she wants to marry.Tell her to read Dan 2:22. For her to keep having the same dream everytime, there is a message that God is trying to past across to her abt the guy or the kinda person he is.If the guy has not beaten her in the past this may start later.
Obedience is better than sacrifice and broken rship is better than broken marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Bed Toys / Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend / I Need A Good School For My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.