Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,418 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars (861 Views)

IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by naijapips04: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
The men and women of our security agencies need our support now more than ever. You don't in your wildest imagination have a clue as to what they are passing through.

If the police force breaks down for an hour, you don't want to imagine what would happen. Nigerians are so evil. So backward and so wicked. You don't want to know what these guys fight everyday. That you are going about your business with a marginal sense of security is all thanks to their gallantry.

Nigeria is one of the worst places to work in the police force. Their pay is miserable. No welfare package. They live like dogs in shelters provided for them. Yet you want them to stand in the line of fire each time there's a robbery attack. Most do not even have any weapon to police with.

Without FSARS the menace of yahoo and cult boys would have over ridden our Nation. Yes most cultists in Nigeria have tattoos on them. What's your business dressing like a cultist if you do not want to be identified as one?

The police are doing their best to keep Nigeria safe, given the multitude of limitations they work with. They might not be at their best but with our support they can get better.

We should support them and not try to disband them.

#ThankyouNPF #ThankYouFSARS
Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
op I wish one of your family will experience Nigeria police impact. Amin. And I pray it would be this year

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by naijapips04: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
op I wish one of your family will experience Nigeria police impact. Amin. And I pray it would be this year

mr man I wish you and your family go without the protection of the police at your point of need.

So because of a few bad eggs, we should disband them all?
Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by nabiz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
naijapips04:
The men and women of our security agencies need our support now more than ever. You don't in your wildest imagination have a clue as to what they are passing through.

If the police force breaks down for an hour, you don't want to imagine what would happen. Nigerians are so evil. So backward and so wicked. You don't want to know what these guys fight everyday. That you are going about your business with a marginal sense of security is all thanks to their gallantry.

Nigeria is one of the worst places to work in the police force. Their pay is miserable. No welfare package. They live like dogs in shelters provided for them. Yet you want them to stand in the line of fire each time there's a robbery attack. Most do not even have any weapon to police with.

Without FSARS the menace of yahoo and cult boys would have over ridden our Nation. Yes most cultists in Nigeria have tattoos on them. What's your business dressing like a cultist if you do not want to be identified as one?

The police are doing their best to keep Nigeria safe, given the multitude of limitations they work with. They might not be at their best but with our support they can get better.

We should support them and not try to disband them.

#ThankyouNPF #ThankYouFSARS
it depends on the angle you view them. I pray you don't fall victim

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by naijapips04: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
nabiz:
it depends on the angle you view them. I pray you don't fall victim

bro I've experienced both the good and the bad to know that we have more good police officers that the bad ones. Trust me, i had cases at the highest levels to know how important these men are. Try visit a police station in your spare time. Seat for a minute and I bet you your opinion of them would change.
Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by Bede2u(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
naijapips04:

bro I've experienced both the good and the bad to know that we have more good police officers that the bad ones. Trust me, i had cases at the highest levels to know how important these men are. Try visit a police station in your spare time. Seat for a minute and I bet you your opinion of them would change.
i wish nigerians will lynch a few killer police men in many cities simultenously...it will change the police force by force
Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
naijapips04:

mr man I wish you and your family go without the protection of the police at your point of need.

So because of a few bad eggs, we should disband them all?
Are they not been paid, whats the use of hiring a lawyer and he doesn't show up in court. If the police perform there work, they get paid for it. Its there job.
Right now the most deadly organisation right now in the west is the Police force.
1) They exploit, torture, beat, collect bribe, cause conflict instead of settling it, they dont respond, they kill and 90 percent of them are involve in it.
2) There mentality is so low that through your dressing they label you criminal. E.g Dread. Guess if the likes of jcole, smalling, origi, quavo are Nigerian they would have fall victim
3) they are the worst, most brutal in the world
4) I will prefer keeping my goods with a thieve than with a policeman REASON is that on top they will steal your goods they will still cause problems for you with it, just for trusting them.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by Turantula(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
OP wait I will be with you in a moment

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nigerian Police Force: Thank You Fsars by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
they are trying just dat dey over act and do it at times

(1) (Reply)

Read Inec’s Full Statement On Zamfara Polls / Kogi 2019: Gov. Yahaya Bello Loses In Court / Makinde, Abiodun, Sanwo-olu, Udom Attends 67th Annual Convention Of RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.