Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos (5360 Views)

Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by horsepower101: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
investnow2013:
Not yet!

Do you mean it has not been concessions?
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Anambralstson: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I know it has not been concessioned but wondered why this post still stands.

This is simply bloated ego.

Mynd44, seun pull this thread down....
Is fake news..m...

Nothing has been concessioned.
Otondo are you blind to see my question mark on the title, or are you pain for something else, why heating your head on the wall I went to the port I noticed Clarion shipping on the main entrance, can you explain why the name is there
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo are you blind to see my question mark on the title, or are you pain for something else, why heating your head on the wall I went to the port I noticed Clarion shipping on the main entrance, can you explain why the name is there

U nnukwu otondo....must u insult before you clarify issues.
I may not have noticed the question mark but I need to quickly set the record straight that it has not been concessioned.

Anyway I don't have ur time, I have noted my point all other remain unnecessary.
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by MxreR: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anambra amaka

Lalasticlala
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by rtdCivilservant: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It is so annoying when people misspell Onitsha.
And don't bring up that is how it was spelt those days.
I am from Onitsha. I never saw my parents spell it wrongly. Never seen any Onitsha indigene spell it that way. Never seen the Obi of Onitsha spell it wrongly, i don't know why somebody from elsewhere will come and say that is how it is spelt.
This is offensive.
people de talk of better things na spelling this one take to de disturb somebody. na wa o!
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by deomelo: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lagos is in trouble, this jetty with forklift and warehouse go soo divert global shipping business from Lagos..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by RTSC: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
deomelo:
Lagos is in trouble, this jetty with forklift and warehouse go soo divert global shipping business from Lagos..

grin grin
You go cry blood.

Dirty osogbo man. The only thing we hear from them is Lagos, when the rest of your shitt hole is replete with backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It is so annoying when people misspell Onitsha.
And don't bring up that is how it was spelt those days.
I am from Onitsha. I never saw my parents spell it wrongly. Never seen any Onitsha indigene spell it that way. Never seen the Obi of Onitsha spell it wrongly, i don't know why somebody from elsewhere will come and say that is how it is spelt.
This is offensive.

ONICHA. That’s the name and that’s how it should be spelt.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nwaotu10(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Am I the only one that didn't see any brown roof in those pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Afamed: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U nnukwu otondo....must u insult before you clarify issues.
I may not have noticed the question mark but I need to quickly set the record straight that it has not been concessioned.

Anyway I don't have ur time, I have noted my point all other remain unnecessary.
Na so una dey fail exams, typical Otondo. Small time now, Na those who are grown to be your Uncles you go dey follow exchange words
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

Na so una dey fail exams, typical Otondo

Mr I don't have your, look for your fellow yorubas and communicate with them.

Pls be guided.
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by SilasNwude: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Na so una dey fail exams, typical Otondo. Small time now, Na those who are grown to be your Uncles you go dey follow exchange words
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by deomelo: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
RTSC:

You go cry blood.

Dirty osogbo man. The only thing we hear from them is Lagos, when the rest of your shitt hole is replete with backwardness.
[/s]

Wetin concern me with this ipob village square miscreant?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Anambralstson: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern me with this ipob village square miscreant?

This clay pot legs, respect yourself before I remind you your hungry and sadist looks

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbosaa:

Foolish people. Who gave you the right to change the spelling of people's locality. You are only fooling your stupid selves. No Onitsha indigene recognizes your foolishness and the whole world knows the correct spelling so you can keep fooling yourself hopeless illiterate selves.
ONITSHA REMAINS ONITSHA.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Foolish people. Who gave you the right to change the spelling of people's locality. You are only fooling your stupid selves. No Onitsha indigene recognizes your foolishness and the whole world knows the correct spelling so you can keep fooling yourself hopeless illiterate selves.
ONITSHA REMAINS ONITSHA.

You must be sick in the head to swear like that.
When was last you saw the psychiatrist?
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbosaa:

Foolish people. Oya go to Onitsha north lg secretariat and go and change the name na. Go to Wikipedia and change the name na. Go anywhere it is written in the constitution,federal and state documents and change the name na. Noisemakers.
So, this is your goal. Now i understand.
Who the hell are you to change the names and spelling of people's locality?

Ndi ori. Come and change the name na.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Foolish people. Oya go to Onitsha north lg secretariat and go and change the name na. Go to Wikipedia and change the name na. Go anywhere it is written in the constitution,federal and state documents and change the name na. Noisemakers.
So, this is your goal. Now i understand.
Who the hell are you to change the names and spelling of people's locality?

Ndi ori. Come and change the name na.

Ike nsi dika gi. Keep quiet osiso. Nwanyi onicha. Ire dapukwagi there.
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

people de talk of better things na spelling this one take to de disturb somebody. na wa o!
That is how it starts. Check the handle of that dummy called gbossa commenting on the issue. Who the hell is he to make such comment?
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbosaa:

Ike nsi dika gi. Keep quiet osiso. Nwanyi onicha. Ire dapukwagi there.
Ne ku yeli. Onye nzuzu. Bia ka i change afa obodo onyeoso.
Otikpu di ka gi. Otolo gbagbu e gi.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Bede2u(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That is how it starts. Check the handle of that dummy called gbossa commenting on the issue. Who the hell is he to make such comment?
certain things are so unnessesary.

U guys spell one of ur towns as enugwu-ukwu...while our own is spelt enugu.

There is a lga in ebonyi called and spelt onicha...unless u are being mischievious...u will know that germans call their country deutschland while u call it germany.

Certain things are unessesary bro

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ne ku yeli. Onye nzuzu. Bia ka i change afa obodo onyeoso.
Otikpu di ka gi. Otolo gbagbu e gi.

Aja Jukwa gi ike. Ezi onicha ado. Atulu upper iweka
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Okpoko/fegge brought up. Stop mentioning that name.
Udene Ose okwodu.
Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bede2u:
certain things are so unnessesary.

U guys spell one of ur towns as enugwu-ukwu...while our own is spelt enugu.

There is a lga in ebonyi called and spelt onicha...unless u are being mischievious...u will know that germans call their country deutschland while u call it germany.

Certain things are unessesary bro
We are saying the same thing. The name and the spelling should be correct. Coming online to insist on another spelling is offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbosaa:

Okpoko/fegge brought up. Stop mentioning that name.
Udene Ose okwodu.
Keep fooling yourself. Onitsha north is different from onitsh south so keep shut. Onye nzuzu. Go and change the name na.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos by nwanyionitsha: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbosaa:

Aja Jukwa gi ike. Ezi onicha ado. Atulu upper iweka
Atulu mmuo. Agbero di ka gi. Ne deyeli.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Names Has Been Penned Down For Osinbajo Replacement - FFK / I Will Not Go Down Alone; I Will Sink This Boat - President Jonathan To PDP / Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.