Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me (829 Views)

Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia / How Do I Leave This Country Please? / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by iyoha240: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Should I go to Ghana, or which other African country will you suggest?

Note: i have a friend in Ghana that will receive me, and i'm a Teacher.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by Getbizzzy: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
What are you going to do?

Teach?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by iyoha240: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Getbizzzy:
What are you going to do?
Teach?
yes, and if I get any other good opportunity
Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by Ugosample(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
iyoha240:

it all depends on your plan and what you want

You have to be sure that you want to move

And have enough finances to want to move

Ghana is a very expensive country tho, and they are struggling a lil bit .
Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by Getbizzzy: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
iyoha240:

yes, and if I get any other good opportunity

There are no opportunities here unless you have ur money for business or you have some guys into systems that can put you thru, any other thing, just fashie.

Ghanaians themselves re even finding it difficult to get jobs let alone foreigners and Nigerians they have deep hate and resentment for.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by dabocity(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2019
iyoha240:

I think east African country is okay.. Go through this site https://debonigeria..com/2019/03/rwanda-land-of-thousand-hills-through.html?m=1#more
Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Forget Ghana my brother. The Eastern part of Africa is better(Rwanda,Angola etc).

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Ghana Or Any Other African Country Please Advice Me by simpleAg(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Getbizzzy:

There are no opportunities here unless you have ur money for business or you have some guys into systems that can put you thru, any other thing, just fashie.

Ghanaians themselves re even finding it difficult to get jobs let alone foreigners and Nigerians they have deep hate and resentment for.

So true, Ghanaians hate us like sh*t I mean some of them see us like d**l just don’t try it, but sincerely I don’t blame them our ppl coz it.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Be Employed By Canadian Company While In Nigeria? / Do I Need A Visa To Visit / Amount Needed To Migrate From Nigeria To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.