Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Do I Leave This Country Please? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Leave This Country Please? (2781 Views)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
The only thing I have is international passport. I don't have any one in US or Canada. I'm a lady and I'm a graduate.
Please I need enlightment. How do I leave this country either to US or Canada. What is the best option?
Are there part time courses I can go for then stay there?
How much will it cost me? I don't have anything yet, but I want to have an idea. And what are the requirements?
I just want to leave this country. So annoying here.
Please help with information.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by dawnomike(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
celeb4reallife:
The only thing I have is international passport. I don't have any one in US or Canada. I'm a lady and I'm a graduate.
Please I need enlightment. How do I leave this country either to US or Canada. What is the best option?
How much will it cost me? I don't have anything yet, but I want to have an idea. And what are the requirements?
Don't you dare give up...!!!
Which country do you wish to travel to?
Let's start from there
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 5:23pm On May 22, 2019
dawnomike:

Don't you dare give up...!!!
Which country do you wish to travel to?
Let's start from there
US or Canada
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Ultimatezlant: 5:34pm On May 22, 2019
celeb4reallife:
US or Canada
you don't have any one there so can you tell us how much you have to embark on this journey so we can best advice what fits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2019
celeb4reallife:

First get the school's admission then apply for visa afterwards, good luck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by queengift(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2019
Since you are a graduate and young, try Canada express entry route, all the information you need is on nairaland, a thread was created for that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by texas1(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2019
celeb4reallife:

Try Express entry. See link below
check here

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by dawnomike(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
celeb4reallife:
US or Canada
Forget U.S for now except you want to go and study/attend a conference and if you don't mind... you can enrol for theology in Rhema Bible College. That will maje your entry easier.

For Canada: Express entry or provincial nominee programme is your best bet. The latter (provincial nominee programme) is easier and faster

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2019
Follow the link below for Canada FSW program, the requirements and processes.
The other link is for guide on Australia study, visa requirement, processes and testimonies.

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

https://www.nairaland.com/2338380/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Mcslize: 8:54pm On May 22, 2019
First, what's your course of study ( educational qualitfication)?

Not all courses can be used for express entry migration, except you possess some sort after skills or studied a stem course in your undergraduate and master degrees.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2019
Mcslize:
First, what's your course of study ( educational qualitfication)?

Not all courses can be used for express entry migration, except you possess some sort after skills or studied a stem course in your undergraduate and master degrees.
Bsc
@Thanks at everyone. I'm reading your comments
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2019
dawnomike:
Forget U.S for now except you want to go and study/attend a conference and if you don't mind... you can enrol for theology in Rhema Bible College. That will maje your entry easier.

For Canada: Express entry or provincial nominee programme is your best bet. The latter (provincial nominee programme) is easier and faster
please, for theology Bible School you said, would I be able to stay back after the program? And what is the advantage of their certificate? I don't want to be a pastor anyway (smile) Thank you
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you don't have any one there so can you tell us how much you have to embark on this journey so we can best advice what fits
Like 1million. Although I don't have it yet.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by dawnomike(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2019
celeb4reallife:
please, for theology Bible School you said, would I be able to stay back after the program? And what is the advantage of their certificate? I don't want to be a pastor anyway (smile) Thank you
The theology school is to enable you get the 2 years visa... before the expiry of your 2yrs who knows, you might have married a white guy/citizen (LOL). That was a joke. But, within that period you can work towards getting your legal permits
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 6:39am On May 23, 2019
dawnomike:
The theology school is to enable you get the 2 years visa... before the expiry of your 2yrs who knows, you might have married a white guy/citizen (LOL). That was a joke. But, within that period you can work towards getting your legal permits
Okay. Now I understand. Thank you so much.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Delight5378: 8:43am On May 23, 2019
Hmm Biochemistry, nonsense course
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Chevronstaff: 9:33am On May 23, 2019
celeb4reallife:
Like 1million. Although I don't have it yet.
You want to travel to U. S. or Canada and you have just One million?? lol.. Just forget about travelling to those countries for now..Your capital(income) can only take you to South Africa .
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by ashatoda: 10:25am On May 23, 2019
dawnomike:

how do one apply for this
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 12:30pm On May 23, 2019
Delight5378:
Hmm Biochemistry, nonsense course
Biochemistry don suffer. Why calling it a nonsense course nau? Lol
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 12:31pm On May 23, 2019
Chevronstaff:

You want to travel to U. S. or Canada and you have just One million?? lol.. Just forget about travelling to those countries for now..Your capital(income) can only take you to South Africa or Ghana..
S.A or Ghana. Hmmmmmmm. I can never do that. Nothing special there.

So, like how much do I need to save? Please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 12:33pm On May 23, 2019
ashatoda:

why not Google it? You might have more info there.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by dawnomike(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2019
ashatoda:

Apply yo the school of theology... Once you are given admission. The course is for 1 year. You'll process your travelling with your admission letter
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Dandelion1212(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2019
I feel ur pain,I'm currently in the same boat and I'm considering Turkey fr now.I'll hustle for a few years and hopefully move to Aussie to start a
CNA or accelerated nursing course..I also havr a BA in International Relations .Its too frustrating here,I need a new environment before Iose my sanity here..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmmm grin
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by odave: 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
I'm in the same shoe with op, but a little bit different being that I'm married. I don't mind trying that theology school out o, anybody with right info?
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 7:18pm On May 23, 2019
odave:
I'm in the same shoe with op, but a little bit different being that I'm married. I don't mind trying that theology school out o, anybody with right info?
Just Google it. I read from their website as well, but I can't type here. It's too lengthen.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 7:24pm On May 23, 2019
dawnomike:

I have started reading. But Please do have an idea of how much it can cost me to achieve this. The express entry or provincial nominee program? Thank you.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by andrew444(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2019
Chevronstaff:

You want to travel to U. S. or Canada and you have just One million?? lol.. Just forget about travelling to those countries for now..Your capital(income) can only take you to South Africa or Ghana..

Ghana wey dem go even enter okada go na him you dey talk 1 million ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Verification No Longer Needed For WES / How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? / Moving To Yenagoa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.