Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) (52023 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Only in Africa, were there are too many poor, illiterate Gullible and hopeless ignorant Individuals.

Let the crooked pastor come and try that shit here and he will be arrested and put in jail.

These crooks should go to the motuaries were there are real dead people.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by nazicartel(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Hushy2019:
their spirit don expire
yes na
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by exminister(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2019
lilwetdick:
All these pastors and movie acting..dem no dey tire
With ur ñame self u are not, suppose to comment.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2019
things like this just makes me hate religion the more... what a lame scam...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Olaskybab: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2019
zeromeridian:
Little boy that had convulsion. So apostle Suleman wants to shine with this one.

I helped my neighbor's son last week that was convulsing come back to life.

Good is watching
Don't you know the meaning of convulsion?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Tiolu17: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2019
All na scam men cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by IsraelSongz: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Built2last:
I am a Christian and I believe this is possible. Christ said we will do better than He did.

I believe in Miracles God does.

My only question is why do most Miracles these days only happen with the 4 walls of these churches. Why doesn't it happen on the road, in hospitals or elderly people homes.

What do I know.

Remember dake pastors exists because there are real ones. Anywhere you see fake. It means there is original somewhere. There are still good pastors serving God and highly anointed

You've said it all!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Where the thousands healed?
to the best of my knowledge the people we took there received their healings including a woman with HIV.....and she has been free since then...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by jerrymej(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2019
God used him do resurrect the boy,,, that's cool. More grace to his anointing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by kingsmaila(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2019
He should perform a miracle to grow his bald head as its easier than resurrecting a dead boy. Living things die once and if any body claims resurrection the patient fainted and regain consciousness. Who certified the boy dead in the first place. Pastor please go to the mortuary and resurrect the dead people their to prove your anointing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by mikejj(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Redeakaa:

the english didn't not learned me so i ranned away na
grin and your daddyed wasting sukul fees for 12 age..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by mikejj(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
kingsmaila:
He should perform a miracle to grow his bald head as its easier than resurrecting a dead boy. Living things die once and if any body claims resurrection the patient fainted and regain consciousness. Who certified the boy dead in the first place. Pastor please go to the mortuary and resurrect the dead people their to prove your anointing.
. that's what you think it should be in your understanding.. let your Knowledge set you free...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2019
I saw this video 2 years ago, fake news bloggers recycling old fake news.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Redeakaa(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2019
mikejj:
grin and your daddyed wasting sukul fees for 12 age..

O boi.....u don lossing me o......i nor do again
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by asamaigho(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Ejimagifty:
This is the reason we advocate for the ban of Christians and Christianity in Nigeria. The federal government should enforce Islam on every Nigerian. Christianity is a scam and a joke

in ur dreams....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Old
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Num07033711115(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Wait for daddy freeze
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
这是我的评论
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Fsharp54(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Omega Fire Ministries Leader Apostle Johnson Suleman is filmed in a video that has gone viral resurrecting a boy who was brought dead to church.

The Pastor is heard calling the family of the boy to bring the baby and he shouts for the boy to come back to life.

After his shout, the boy is seen blinking which is a sign that he is back to life.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bYrhNNY7rI

>> https://grovenaija360.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-resurrects-dead-boy

Indeed God is still In the business of doing miracles!!!! Hallelujah!!!����
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by COOL10(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2019
mikejj:
ah aburo hin own too much now..sotey pussy com b him name..grin too much pussy atimes

Lol. So far say him no dey allow the pussy control am,then no probs wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Bonatti(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Chisaedhor:
I hope this is not an arrangee grin

I don't trust African Pastors

Na so dem do for South Africa
Suleman is a fake son of man.. met him one on one and he started his drama, by calling my names and where I lived, he told me all information his brother inlaw know about me,, was just looking at the Auchi village boy trying to use repented Agaba like me to shine.

All na drama... See as Apostle chickened out when DSS atempted to arrest him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by clems88(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2019
Ejimagifty:
This is the reason we advocate for the ban of Christians and Christianity in Nigeria. The federal government should enforce Islam on every Nigerian. Christianity is a scam and a joke
you are very very very very stupid cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by woleabayo(f): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
I DON'T KNOW HOW NIGERIANS DO THINKS ..... IF APOSTLE SULAIMON RESURRECT THE BOI IT MEANS HIS TAKING HIS REWARD ALREADY ON EARTH AND WHICH I BELIEVE GOD RESURRECT THE LITTLE BOI.....GLORY TO GOD AND NOT APOSTLE SULAIMON
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by ogunwalea(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
PussyKing:
shocked shocked shocked

God resurrected the little child and not the apostle

Glory be to GOD

Brother, Apostle resurrected the little child, not God. God is up there resting, and so is Jesus. Heb 4:10. Their works have been perfected on earth and has handed over to the sons of God, which are the believers of Christ. Jesus' work on earth is finished and that's why He gave us the power to raise the dead, heal the sick, set those in captivity free and preach the Gospel. The name of Jesus is at work to call on things that are not as though they are and we've got the holy spirit working for us. He activated his faith and that's why he's praised and the glory is to God. So brother, activate your faith!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Cadec007(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Built2last:
I am a Christian and I believe this is possible. Christ said we will do better than He did.

My only question is why do most Miracles these days only happen with the 4 walls of these churches. Why doesn't it happen on the road, in hospitals or elderly people homes.

What do I know.

Remember dake pastors exists because there are real ones. Anywhere you see fake. It means there is original somewhere. There are still good pastors serving God and highly anointed

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Laryne(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Glory to which God?
No be me and you go play religious table tennis.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by PaulAris: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Immorttal:
You'll not see these nonsense in islam and christians are saying they are better than them, though they are two sides of the same coin just that christianity is a business centre
Your insecurity is obviously blurting you out
You just had to make sure you say something against Christianty.
What has business gotta do with it?
Damn! I wonder what Christianity did to hurt the lots of you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by mikejj(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
COOL10:

Lol. So far say him no dey allow the pussy control am,then no probs wink
grin person wey mk pussy as him name ..definitely pussy dey control himm wella .. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by budaatum: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Built2last:

What do I know.

Miracles, you'd find, don't just happen because you say abracadabra or aleluya amen.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
TVSA:
LUTH'S mortuary needs this man. The place needs some free space

You want make one spirit called Otobo hold him dick
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
With this little arrangee trick , church go full next week , customers must pay tithe ,
Abeg corpse for mortuary dey wait maybe the money we Odogwu for use for burial might be saved

Immorttal:
You'll not see these nonsense in islam and christians are saying they are better than them, though they are two sides of the same coin just that christianity is a business centre
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Hushy2019: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
PapaAdanna:

So na these two wey you know wey don die... So nobody done die for ur family , ur neighbourhood, or in Nigeria in the past month?
Lol na oyibo people wey u sabi... Chai

Shame
I no won call any of my FAM because the one in resurrect die again I need permanent one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.