Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Gt Bank's Quickcredit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gt Bank's Quickcredit (1696 Views)

Gtbs' Smokescreen Quickcredit / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abeg o! I need help from Una!

who dey use quickcredit from guarantee trust Bank for here?!

abeg how the thing take be?!

I reach one of their branch today, but the customers service person no dey sure if the loan repayment calculation wey she give me dey correct, she dey ask person whether e correct, and the person sef no Sabi.

the customer care person tell me say na the loan wey I dey eligible for I go get, I no fit get more, I no fit get less. she no too Sabi

abeg who don use am here before? how your experience with the loan service. This their 1.75%, e pure so? I no too trust guarantee trust Bank o! how long e take before dem approve the loan? how you take run the repayment package?

help me with information, abeg
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dominique please do something
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by mimilogistics: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:
Abeg o! I need help from Una!

who dey use quickcredit from guarantee trust Bank for here?!

abeg how the thing take be?!

I reach one of their branch today, but the customers service person no dey sure if the loan repayment calculation wey she give me dey correct, she dey ask person whether e correct, and the person sef no Sabi.

the customer care person tell me say na the loan wey I dey eligible for I go get, I no fit get more, I no fit get less. she no too Sabi

abeg who don use am here before? how your experience with the loan service. This their 1.75%, e pure so? I no too trust guarantee trust Bank o! how long e take before dem approve the loan? how you take run the repayment package?

help me with information, abeg
first you must have a salary account with GTB to qualify for that loan.

Secondly, you can only get 3 x your salary to repay all in 6 months maximum or 12 months very rare though.

You pay 1.75% interest on the loan every month till you finish repaying the loan.

You can liquidate the loan by paying it off at any month and it will be stopped.

You will be required to sign some documents and also give some to your employer to sign, and they will put a debit mandate on your account with them to debit you the repayment amount every date of the month stated on your loan offer.

The approval depends on how fast you are in meeting their requirements, including signing and returning the required documents including that which your employer must sign.
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
first you must have a salary account with GTB to qualify for that loan.

Secondly, you can only get 3 x your salary to repay all in 6 months maximum or 12 months very rare though.

You pay 1.75% interest on the loan every month till you finish repaying the loan.

You can liquidate the loan by paying it off at any month and it will be stopped.

You will be required to sign some documents and also give some to your employer to sign, and they will put a debit mandate on your account with them to debit you the repayment amount every date of the month stated on your loan offer.

The approval depends on how fast you are in meeting their requirements, including signing and returning the required documents including that which your employer must sign.

ok. thanks for the break down. but I need some details. if I qualify for a N250,000 loan, how much will be deducted monthly if the tenure of the loan is 12 months at the rate of 1.75%. what is the total amount of money I will pay back? that is my main issue..
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by mimilogistics: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

ok. thanks for the break down. but I need some details. if I qualify for a N250,000 loan, how much will be deducted monthly if the tenure of the loan is 12 months at the rate of 1.75%. what is the total amount of money I will pay back? that is my main issue..
NGN25,208.33 monthly x 12 months = NGN302,500
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
NGN25,208.33

thank you. the customer care lady calculated N42,000 per month and I took to my heels grin

so in essence, I will be paying 300k approximately...
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by miraclear: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Once you get this kind of loan I will advice you to go into keke napep business Read this : Conversation between a Keke Napep Rider and a Salary Worker after reading you may decide otherwise :

Salary Worker : Abeg You fit borrow me 5,000 till month end
Keke Napep Rider : Office Man, then never pay you salary ?
Salary Worker : My guy, b4 month end self the money done finish.
Keke Napep Rider : Na every time you dey ask me for 5k or 10k wetin sef
Salary Worker : U no say na every day U dey see money, but me na once a month
Keke Napep Rider : U sef fit do this business, dey see money everyday
Salary Worker : Guy, ano go fit drop my job for keke napep business ?
Keke Napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N3,000 every day because na fairly used.
Salary Worker : Oh boy, that is 18 every week x 4 weeks = 72,000 a month.
Keke Napep Rider : Na him U come dey ask me to borrow you 5,000 everymonth.
Salary Worker : But him go dey spend money to sevice and repair am
Keke Napep Rider : Sit down there, dey argue wetin you know know.
Keke Napep : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 72,000 wey adey give am every month for the next six month when the come be my own - Na Hire Purchase na.
Salary Worker : Wait wait 72,000 a month x 6 months = 432,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.
Keke Napep Rider : He tell me say he buy am grade one for 250,000.
Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.432 - 250 = 182,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 30,000 as pure profit.
Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.
Keke Napep Rider : No take another person Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.
Keke Napep Guy : No be only me, we many wey learn work no see money start.
Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 250,000
Keke Napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am.

https://www.nairaland.com/5133659/sell-fairly-used-keke-napep#77537143
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by mimilogistics: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

thank you. the customer care lady calculated N42,000 per month and I took to my heels grin

so in essence, I will be paying 300k approximately...
Lol, don't approximate in financial matters, quote the exact figure I wrote to avoid being labelled a scammer, always take note of this in all your financial dealings with people cool
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
NGN25,208.33 monthly x 12 months = NGN302,500

yeah, you do well... thank you very much

the quickcredit is not really a bad deal
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
Lol, don't approximate in financial matters, quote the exact figure I wrote to avoid being labelled a scammer, always take note of this in all your financial dealings with people cool

yes. thank you
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by mimilogistics: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

yeah, you do well... thank you very much

the quickcredit is not really a bad deal
yes that's one advantage civil servants have; access to quick and low interest loan; its not bad if you are taking it to invest in a sure business that will be earning you some profit every week, if not, it's not advisable to collect it and be spending on daily upkeep or luxury
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
its not bad if you are taking it to invest in a sure business that will be earning you some profit every week, if not, it's not advisable to collect it and be spending on daily upkeep or luxury

yes certainly
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by mimilogistics: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

yes certainly
So when you get it, invest it wisely so that whatever you used it to invest in will be able to be generating x2 or x3 of the monthly interest you will be repaying
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by miraclear: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
its not bad if you are taking it to invest in a sure business that will be earning you some profit every week, if not, it's not advisable to collect it and be spending on daily upkeep or luxury

You are right that is while i give one of the best business advice that anyone can run especially salary earner below :

Read and comment :

Conversation between a Keke Napep Rider and a Salary Worker

Salary Worker : Abeg You fit borrow me 5,000 till month end
Keke Napep Rider : Office Man, then never pay you salary ?
Salary Worker : My guy, b4 month end self the money done finish.
Keke Napep Rider : Na every time you dey ask me for 5k or 10k wetin sef
Salary Worker : U no say na every day U dey see money, but me na once a month
Keke Napep Rider : U sef fit do this business, dey see money everyday
Salary Worker : Guy, ano go fit drop my job for keke napep business ?
Keke Napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N3,000 every day because na fairly used.
Salary Worker : Oh boy, that is 18 every week x 4 weeks = 72,000 a month.
Keke Napep Rider : Na him U come dey ask me to borrow you 5,000 everymonth.
Salary Worker : But him go dey spend money to sevice and repair am
Keke Napep Rider : Sit down there, dey argue wetin you know know.
Keke Napep : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 72,000 wey adey give am every month for the next six month when the come be my own - Na Hire Purchase na.
Salary Worker : Wait wait 72,000 a month x 6 months = 432,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.
Keke Napep Rider : He tell me say he buy am grade one for 250,000.
Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.432 - 250 = 182,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 30,000 as pure profit.
Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.
Keke Napep Rider : No take another person Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.
Keke Napep Guy : No be only me, we many wey learn work no see money start.
Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 250,000
Keke Napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am.
Re: Gt Bank's Quickcredit by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
So when you get it, invest it wisely so that whatever you used it to invest in will be able to be generating x2 or x3 of the monthly interest you will be repaying

GBAM!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token / Reversal Of Nitel/mtel's Sale To Transcorp: What Do U Think? / I Need Buyer For Rough Diamond +234 8037298777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.