Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others (58051 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by bluefilm: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abeg who innoson offend like dis bikonu?

Nnaa na wa o!
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by cosse(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ahhh,this thread has been overun with deep tribalism
lets rewind please.the case is btw innoson and the FG....how afonja take enta did mata?
Igbos.....i tk God beg u.......tink objectively tonite........just tonite abeg.......

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Charly68: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Innoson use his company to help politicians move money abroad in the name of one company that don't function well.
That is purely criminal if that is the case .
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Lovelyn451(f): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
He's not settle his case with GTB you're opening another Apapa Wharf case...what kinda hunting is this again

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
eagleeye2:

That case was already decided by the supreme court. this one may be another matter altogether

It's a related case and I suspect the previous hearing may be revisited should this also go to d supreme court.

What do I know self? I'm not even a court clerk not to talk of a lawyer grin
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by promiseniqqa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
why haven't the fvcking fG arrested all alamajiri and all cattle rearers....tribalism govt....las lass Igbo go dey win

6 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by pascalbenz: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
In the morning na jay-jay okocha now na innoson chukwuma tomorrow go be ?.......
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Dejijossy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos

Being same citizen with people like you is disheartening!

8 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by TMemos: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:

GTB has lobbied tinubu to Lobby the federal authorities.

I hope the FG has the sense to stay out of it but I don't have the hope.

Innoson is as vital as GTB if not more in the long run.

There is nothing innoson has done that dangote has not done with federal support to get to where he is.

You guys are killing Innoson without knowing.

The conduct of the company and the tribalistic comments will work against the company's access to credit. Of course, credit is very vital to a growing company like Innoson.

Go and write it down, Innoson will regret this whole mob approach to this issue.

There was a company, located in the South West, which took banks for granted in a similar way. The company regretted it.

11 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:

GTB has lobbied tinubu to Lobby the federal authorities.

I hope the FG has the sense to stay out of it but I don't have the hope.

Innoson is as vital as GTB if not more in the long run.

There is nothing innoson has done that dangote has not done with federal support to get to where he is.
The difference is Aliko Dangote will allow himself to be cheated, When some odds are against him., But for we igbos like Chukwuma we bang our hands on the table and shout Oma Mee!! this will not happen, and it does happen. By virtue of public offer, I have substantial share in GTbank. To lay it straight pump and play, Innoson is heading to bankruptcy

10 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by lilianofentse(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am sorry if I came across as harsh
forgiven
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by abijaofficial(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abaje195:

na their time bro, wait for yours
MUMU MENTALITY
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by hammerFC: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
cosse:
Ahhh,this thread has been overun with deep tribalism
lets rewind please.the case is btw innoson and the FG....how afonja take enta did mata?
Igbos.....i tk God beg u.......tink objectively tonite........just tonite abeg.......

WEN U HERE, LAGOS, U ALREADY KNOW AFONJA ARE BEHIND IT.

THIS IS Y DEEP SEAPORT IN RIVERS AND AKWA IBOM IS URGENT.

WE WANT TO CUT OUT LAGOS FROM OUR DEALINGS.

RETURN OUR OIL COMPANIES TO THE SS.

WEN THEY FILE CASE IN LAGOS, WE WILL FILE CASE IN AWKA.

THEN MEET EACH OTHER IN ABUJA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos
Yes!. An attack on criminals is constutional.
Let it sink in, keneking.

-python amaka

9 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by jyz200(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Watch as yebooz go mention tinubu Dy fear that man eh

5 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abaje195:

support d judiciary and say NO to tribalism

And who owns gtb ? Who are majority share holders ? I support innoson over the case between him and gtb but the issue of fake documents is a totally different case and so if he is guilty he should be made to face the law.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by nwadiuko1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
if Innoson went against the law, he should dance to the tune of the law...... but if not, he should pursue the case to a logical conclusion, he has what it takes......
ubochi amuru dike na mba, ka amuru ibe ya na mba ozo

4 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by SarkinYarki: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
forgiven
Thanks ..I love your eyes
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Them say make you pay person 8billion you dey carry matter of 2.4billlion enter am. Pay the 8billion first. Then arrest him if you want.

I trust my iPod brothers..food don land for them to wail
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Shampoo77: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abaje195:

must u pen down tribalism?

This is a clearly a case of tribalism

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kernniejay(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
I said it. The table has turned and karma has visited the bitch. so soon, karma no dey slack! GT granted him facility only to.turn round and bite the finger that fed him. so the innoson that igbo wailers have been weeping for is a fraudster! and he wanted to swindle GT bank of its customers hard-earned money! innoson wailers where are you? igbos just finished wailing for atiku and now it is innoson, 2019 why nah? pls pity them small abeg. igbos and 419 mentality are like Aba and fake shoes. igbo wailers, its wailing time again, over to you.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by LazyGold(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

THAT IS ALL THEY DO, LIE, STEAL AND MANIPULATE.

I PITY ANYBODY THAT DONT KNOW THEM.

VERY BIG TIME TROUBLE MAKERS AND THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA.

What really brought Tinubu to this matter?

Was it Tinubu that instructed Innoson to forge Documents?

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by thegreencoal: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Welcome to the Zoo called Nigeria! ���
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Shampoo77: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria is a big fraud and scam, shame to FG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by NothingDoMe: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

The next couple of years will be difficult for Yeebos in Lagos and Ogun, so be prepared.
Don't be deceived. Anything you start will escalate. Nigeria is too intertwined for such nonesense.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shampoo77:

This is a clearly a case of tribalism

It wasn't tribalism when they told GTB to pay him 8billion. E don turn tribalism as dem wan arrest am for fraud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Arysexy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
FG order Arrest of innoson

Public outcry on NL junk journalism

FG calls for the arrest of innoson

embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by olas24u(f): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos
You will end up killing innosons business with your studipity.Do you people buy what he produces?he needs markets .but you are so shallow minded.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by AmazingELixir: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
undecided undecided

When will this useless AGF and her benefactor FG take over the alpha beta's annual account under declaration, tax falsification and evasion case which one of the formal director whistle blowed.

I see the hands of Tinubu and Osinbade in this new AGF onslaught against Innosun, the plan is to arm twist him to drop the supreme court ruling against GTB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

Yen yen yen. Go and stop the police from arresting him.

Abi na afonja be FG? Una never chechumchin

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I expected this from our SW brothers as they rally round to save GTB from paying innoson
This is about an alleged shipping fraud commited by the celebrated flàthead criminal.
And "the SW brothers"would ensure that every penny is squeezed out of his balls, including a potential jail term.
*spits

-python amaka

4 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by LazyGold(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

So Innoson can forged documents to cheat Institutions but must not be challenge because He is Igbo?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.