Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others (58052 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Abaje195(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
abijaofficial:
MUMU MENTALITY

if it where you, I know u will do worst...so sharrap and allow justice prevail
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Lordkross(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
The only thing this Government know is to arrest, nothing more. Nonsense!
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Akolawole(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:

GTB has lobbied tinubu to Lobby the federal authorities.

So Tinubu has hand in this. What kind of human being are we sef?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
stanluiz:
Which innoson will go bankrupt undecided

Last two weeks supreme Court order gtbank to pay him his 8.2 billion naira.
Has gtbank pay the money ?

He might go bankrupt if he is found guilty of fraud. He won't get nada if he is guilty. You should pray to him and probably place orders for about 500 innoson cars.

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Walala(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
The fake Jews have come again.... After Nmamidi Canu has shown that he only cares about sex and his lost dog, they have been ranting up and down. Any story now automatically involves Tinubu. I heard they are now blaming Tinubu for the 5 developers that tried to go an develop Dubai last month.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Which law.

Osibanjo. And his judges has declared war on igbos.

Bia Nnwanne pls I'm not here for that type of unfounded allegation ok. I repeat no one declare war on igbo. I'm not and my entire family are not in war with anyone so pls I don't get your point.

Let Innoson go and clear this matter once and for all for him to have peace and it's not about tribal thing its about did he or his company actually committed the offence or mot pls.

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kernniejay(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
stanluiz:
Has gtbank paid their 8.2 billion naira they defraud from innoson account ?
somebody used forged documents to obtain loan from a bank and you are asking if he has been indemnified? is your brain on vacation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Segeshow: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
God please deliver my people from bigotry and intolerance. This is how tutsis and hutus started. How can we ever hope to develop when even base instincts of tribal intolerance can't be suppressed. Before you know na hotel Rwanda and genocide. I really hate you tribalists, especially the ones who claim educated and refined.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Arizonaaddict1: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Is Innoson the only businessman in Nigeria.

Why Are these guys of awolowo extraction so wicked.....

Awolowo did same but he died shamefully regretting his actions.
it is finished for you people by now i think you should have take up arms and start killing Yoruba's and hausas instead of coming to war here on nairaland any small news Yoruba afonja una no dey tire but if the bad news come from una side you go turn preacher
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
stanluiz:
This case get as he be.
How can innoson be arrested when gtb has not paid him his money being ordered by the supreme Court last month ?

But I though you said he took over some gtb branches in the south east. The fact that gtb has been ordered to pay him 8billion doesn't stop him from being arrested for fraud. Let him go to court and clear his name of the fraud. Even if he is found guilty, they will discourse 8billion later
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by engrj(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state) 

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local council Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N43,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India. 
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000. 
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira. 
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen. 
For verification, this is a link to on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/amp/

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

For questions or update pls visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/6

+2348o-649455-76
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
PythonAmaka:
Arrest the flàthead criminal already. He has never appeared in court in defense of his fraud, a clear case of contempt of court. Who dafuq does he fuçking think he fuçking his?

-python amaka

grin See moniker name! Lmao

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abaje195:

must u pen down tribalism?
Must this government continue to torment people like this. A country where poverty has overwhelmed individual
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by luizpippo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
zeromeridian:
Gtbank pay innoson his money. Using APC government to defraud a law abiding Igbo business man will not work.

They more you delay, the more interest keep mounting
As a law abiding fellow, he should go to court and prove he isn't a forger.

At least it is the same APC government that was at play when he won #8.2 bil
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Meritocracy: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why people are just mentioning Tinubu, God I beg you, let me also popular and powerful like Tinubu. The Jagaban general.

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

SHARAP! UR IN SIFIA PAIN.

Lol..in sifia pain because innoson will be arrested by police or because he is owing me money?

You need to reduce your daily consumption of akpu. You know that sh.it is strong and can damage your brain.

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bridget95 Midget:
the reality is that Tinubu is the selfish mastermind of the foisting of a 75 year old ancestor on Nigeria that has taken the nation's development 20yrs backwards because he and his backstabbing cohorts want to replicate the rampant looting in Lagos on the entire federation but he will certainly fail because his plan is in full glare of the masses.
This smelly thing is one of those scums blaming Tinubu for her irregular smelling monthly discharge and her husband's weak erection.
*spits

-python amaka

5 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by delpee(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Most people don't have a full grasp of what happened in Innosons issues with GTB. To compound that, few people read the post before commenting.

No one is victimising Innoson. All he needs to do is to prove that he didn't submit falsified shipping documents to GTB to collect a loan which he's yet to pay back. Once that is sorted out, he'll be home safe and dry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by hammerFC: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol..in sifia pain because innoson will be arrested by police or because he is owing me money?

You need to reduce your daily consumption of akpu. You know that sh.it is strong and can damage your brain.

JUST THE WAY, U ARE ALMOST CRYING AND WRITING WITH STRONG SENSITIVE EMOTION LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN.

TAKE IT EASY OOooo, MAKE PAIN KILLERS, NO LEAVE UR SIFIA PAIN, COME KILL U.

TRAMADOL KILLS.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Segeshow:
God please deliver my people from bigotry and intolerance. This is how tutsis and hutus started. How can we ever hope to develop when even base instincts of tribal intolerance can't be suppressed. Before you know na hotel Rwanda and genocide. I really hate you tribalists, especially the ones who claim educated and refined.

There will be nothing like Tutsis and Hutus bullsh.it or genocide crap because of some senseless iPod criminal. All of them will.be dealt with mercilessly and nothing will happen. At the end of the day, they will cry and wail ICC and the few ones who are left will receive common sense by force. Python is waiting to dance on them.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Is04970: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
StOla:

Is the Igbo man capable of reasoning objectively without alluding to tribalism and being the victim of every matter?

Did Nairaland not fully cover the GTBank shut down publicity that Innoson created? Did Nairaland not fully cover the false claims of Innoson regarding a supreme court ruling for which he later had to apologize to the court?

Igboman and the agony that Tinubu caused them.

Must Tinubu be responsible for the prosecution of every Igbo criminal? Must the criminal prosecution of any Igbo man result to the infamous clannishness of the Igbo?

What is the correlation between Tinubu and GTBank of Agbaje whose brother is a PDP chieftain?

Is it the fault of Tinubu that Igbo politicians are useless and not name-worthy?

Or is it Tinubu that made a business man forge documents?

Was it also Tinubu that made the Igbo Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis to lie that he was importing BMW into Nigeria for Lagos state government use for hosting National Sports Festival and therefore criminally securing an import waiver from an Igbo finance minister, when indeed it was an import solely meant for the use of the Igbo Stella Oduah?

Yet Yoruba is the cause of all the problems of your ancestors and would certainly cause all the agony of your own offspring too?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147636-okonjo-iweala-disowns-coscharis-denies-giving-waiver-oduahs-n255m-armoured-cars.html%3famp_markup=1
God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kayroc: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am sorry if I came across as harsh

Please you seem to know more about this Innoson case. Can you please tell me what really happened? There is so much propaganda out there for now.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Is04970: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
delpee:
Most people don't have a full grasp of what happened in Innosons issues with GTB. To compound that, few people read the post before commenting.

No one is victimising Innoson. All he needs to do is to prove that he didn't submit falsified shipping documents to GTB to collect a loan which he's yet to pay back. Once that is sorted out, he'll be home safe and dry.
Thank you ma.
Why should Innoson forg shipping documents to clear his consignment when the original document was deposited with GTB and only to be released after Innoson pay another tranch of the loan as contained in the loan agreement?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Walala:
The fake Jews have come again.... After Nmamidi Canu has shown that he only cares about sex and his lost dog, they have been ranting up and down. Any story now automatically involves Tinubu. I heard they are now blaming Tinubu for the 5 developers that tried to go an develop Dubai last month.

What is this? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

JUST THE WAY, U ARE ALMOST CRYING AND WRITING WITH STRONG SENSITIVE EMOTION LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN.

TAKE IT EASY OOooo, MAKE PAIN KILLERS, NO LEAVE UR SIFIA PAIN, COME KILL U.

TRAMADOL KILLS.

You always yapping the exact thing you are doing. Typing in caps lock shows you are frustrated and angry. Nor be me wan arrest innoson oo. Go meet police and fight them. Ndoo!

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by thunderbabs: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Innoson motors will eventually wind up like it never existed soonest with the manner in which court and financial cases are piling on the Chairman and company.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by OlaPhils(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
They are planning to kill this man's dream.

until his factory liquidate, then you see them happy.

foolish government.

instead of them to show support to this man.
oh, Maybe because he's not from the north.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Meritocracy: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Gtbank once said the Nigeria Custom Account would be debited the pay Innoson, Gtbank is only fighting for NCS, may be when everything was exposed when Gtbank approach NCS to debit account while FG need to approve and just go back for the abandoned court case. FG was just waiting to see the end of drama before intervene.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kayroc: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
delpee:

Can you please tell the house more about this whole issue?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Bridget95(f): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
StOla:

You mean the same masses whose alternative to Buhari was an Atiku who promised to enrich his friends with his political office? The same Atiku with a documented history of criminal enrichment and using public funds for the benefit of him and his business cronies?

I laugh like a mastermind.
when Atiku was campaigning for Buhari in APC he was a saint and now that he is in PDP he is a thief.hahahah your lies and propaganda failed.You guys saw his performance in the presidential election.APC's only advantage was to use the nation's national security apparetus to rig.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Bridget95(f): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
PythonAmaka:

This smelly thing is one of those scums blaming Tinubu for her irregular smelling monthly discharge and her husband's weak erection.
*spits

-python amaka
back 2 ya moda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.