Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo (5195 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Oke Umurhohwo Foundation Donates Educational Materials To Ughelli Students / Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by AlexReports(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Prince Osisioma Foundation has donated a set of personal computers to the ICT department of the St Mary Anglican Secondary School, Ukpo in Anambra State.

The foundation also equipped the ICT laboratory with free internet services to allow the students and their teachers engage in modern learning through access to the internet.

In a statement released by the foundation, they said one of their key mandates is educational empowerment, which they have been engaged in over the years.

The statement reads:

Prince Osisioma Foundation made a surprise visit to St Mary Anglican Secondary School Ukpo to donate computers and free internet services for their ICT section.

Prince Osisioma Foundation, a project established by Prince Dr. Onyeka Eze a few years ago…

The teachers and students who could not contain their joy jumped in excitement as the event unfolded.

They thanked the Chairman of the foundation, Prince Dr. Onyeka Nnadozie Eze for being God sent as their pleas to the government and other corporate bodies were ignored.

One of the key mandates of the foundation is educational empowerment and this has been demonstrated once more by this recent outreach.

The foundation, which does not only focus on education but general empowerment of the Nigerian people, took to the streets to distribute clothing materials to elderly women and widows.

In the build up to Easter celebration, our team also went to the market square and in the streets to distribute wrappers to the widows and elderly women.

They couldn’t contain their excitement as they prayed for long life and prosperity for the founder and Chairman of the foundation. Let love lead” the statement continues.

More photos:

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/04/prince-osisioma-foundation-donates.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by AlexReports(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by michlins(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Igbos, we might do evil to make money because we are constantly running from poverty. But you don't claim to be rich here if your hood tell no stories about your wealth.

Igbo Amaka.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by navzla(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good job
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Jerrick(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice nice cool
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Jestin: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Positive vibes
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Smartfix: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Bustincole(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dis is a good citizen of Nigeria

Cheers to dat
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Ekakamba: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice one
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by kolafolabi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
A nice gesture from the foundation.
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good one from the Prince.

Givers NEVER lack.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by MxreR: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Such a very young guy. GOD BLESS
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by HardEvidence: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is a very good initiative. May the Good Lord continue to bless and enrich the foundation, and may they do even more of this in the future!!!
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Afro3: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by lilfreezy: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
I'm loving the kind of school uniforms I've been seeing schools in Anambra wear grin.

Just like the silicon Valley girls and the boys that won bronze in the just concluded science competition. There seems to a touch of ankara to their uniform cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok, genuine six plots of land for sale beside Uniziks permanent site Awka, fully registered and dwarf fenced. Call 08055717370

1 Like

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo by dewaskillz: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ahh!!! My town has been captured @nairaland. You need to visit that church, you had think you are inside a church at Lekki

(1) (Reply)

Medical Residency / "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) / Why Parents Should Monitor Their Child/Ward: See What My Student Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.