Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (34514 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by unclexofficial: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Moyo Lawal who reacted to excitement over the airing of the first episode of the popular Game of Thrones series, stated that it is not worth the hype. 

The Nollywood actress who disclosed that the hype on the movie made her watch her first episode, stated that it was filled with incest, throwing kids away through a window and some sort of fantasy. Moyo Lawal who wondered why people are blown away with the Game of Thrones series, added that it is not worth the hype. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/game-of-thrones-not-worth-the-hype-moyo-lawal/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by jullidee2006: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2019
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones.... shiorr

652 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Observer2(m): 5:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Akin Alabi

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by delugajackson: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Madam goat face. Can you kindly mention any movie you featured that is worth the hype watching?

You are not even worth the hype. As a matter of fact, your whole existence is not worth the hype. This is hate speech and an insult to all GOT fans worldwide. She should be arrested for making such an outrageous statement.

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by RoyalBlu(f): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2019
I must be the only one who haven't seen this GOT of a movie.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by midolian(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2019
See the person saying lots of xxxx cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by midolian(m): 6:16am On Apr 16, 2019
When you are used to watching Nigerian films all your life, there is no way you LL find game of thrones interesting smiley

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2019
it's still better than 99.9% of Nollywood movies.

All you guys act is sitcom smh lipsrsealed

63 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by IamD18: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

SHAME!!!!

SHAME!!!

SHAME!!!

278 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by IamD18: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Click "LIKE" if you think Tyrion Lannister's wine glass is more successful and popular than Moyo Lawal and Toke Makinwa.

534 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by sinaj(f): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

I think its just the both of us

12 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by sinaj(f): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by RoyalBlu(f): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2019
IamD18:

SHAME!!!!

SHAME!!!

SHAME!!!

No Sir! No shame here. Don't have a flair for overly fantasy movies.

I'd rather watch Crimes Series. wink

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by RoyalBlu(f): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2019
sinaj:
I think its just the both of us

cheesy.

Oya let's take a selfie. wink

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by anochuko01(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

cheesy.

lemme stand in the middle while i hold you both by the waistgrin..

12 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Jerrick(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Ode buruku......na just one episode you watch wey you don dey shout..... Instead of you to follow it very well and adopt their expertise and their movie structure to the sickening boringwood movie they pay you peanuts for with very minute attention. Agba osho still saying lots of X-X-X ah ah pls let us not be unfortunate oo

41 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by SocialJustice: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2019
I know game of thrones is absolute rubbish.

15 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by sinaj(f): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

cheesy.

wait lemme wash my mouth first grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by RoyalBlu(f): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2019
sinaj:
wait lemme wash my mouth first grin

OK sis. I'm waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by catwalq(f): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
I know game of thrones is absolute rubbish.

Do you want to make heaven at all

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ovieokodhi(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Look at this one that everything about her is Bleep and she's spitting rubish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by AverageAnnie(f): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2019
when nollywood will learn to be real instead of covering themselves with a bedsheet when we'll know they ain't doing anything, then we'll stop hyping GOT..... Berra don't say any damn thing about my movie ooo,,inukwa ordinary Moyo lawal...lwkmd

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by meobizy(f): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Her IQ needs an upgrade.

14 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ShitHead(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
She's just frustrated and hornny.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
You don't get it stupid because you are stupid.

You think it's nollywood where an animal can wake up, write a sh!tty story, call some sh!tty actors and actresses to shoot in a sh!tty place in just a week.

You should be banned from using instagram for making this outrageous... preposterous statement. Ode!!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by izeksblog: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Please who is she, what are she cos me don't know her but I think she thinks from her ass.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Neldrizzy(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
They don turn am to cult abi na secret society. If you are not watching you don’t belong!!! Yeye people..

My Whatsapp timeline is filled with GOT.. I don tire

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Topmaike007(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
This lady need to be Hit very hard...I don't even know any movie she has done

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Offpoint: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
I stopped at season 2, I've never completed any seasonal movie before. The farthest I've ever gone is Season 6 and that was Desperate Housewives (My favorite movie of all time).

8 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

are you for real
Its either something is wrong with me or this movie is just exaggerated! Im trying so hard to watch it and the more i watch the less interesting it becomes. undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Halloween Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / "Person Go Chop Fine?" - Yemi Alade Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.