Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (34620 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
The guy is ri-damn-diculous. Imagine equating intelligence to being able to enjoy GOT, while he made a very ridiculous grammatical blunder. Intelligent fellow indeed grin
His claim was quite risible.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Jumong, GOT,Iris,are my best series ever

i want to watch jumong, where can i watch it please?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:

i want to watch jumong, where can i watch it please?

Buy Season 1 to 12 in the market
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Buy Season 1 to 12 in the market

Oh wow, I don't live in Nigeria, I thought I could get it online, but Viki don't show it here.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:

Oh wow, I don't live in Nigeria, I thought I could get it online, but Viki don't show it here.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/jumong/seasons/1
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by nichoblaze(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
rosebuzz:
No be only u o�
your IQ is so low!!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Apos2kay(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
I have not seen an episode of GOT and I have no plans of seeing it.

I am sure it won’t be worth the hype as I’ll have an overly wide expectation of it, I don’t want to be disappointed biko.

Y’all enjoy your GOT oo.
Try and do, if it's only s1

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him / Loved Up Photos Of Tobi And Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.