Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo (33950 Views)

President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by FhukaFhuka: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Denikayan: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Lucky he returned alive

The play was for his casket to depart Abuja for Imo
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by CanadaOrBust: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Charlie Boy is ok. He never went into activism 4 money.
Also he did nothing wrong collecting money from Kayemo.
BUT he failed to consider people's perception.
Why it is so important to always consider how people will PERCEIVE your actions.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by abnan4949: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Your mumu never do u?
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Mbediogu(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Chai! Imo don't enter trouble. . . Abuja go cool small . .
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Old age, maybe.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Sholaco: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Area father! Chop alone grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Femi316: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
cascarino:
Embattled convener of OurMumuDonDo movement, Charles Oputa also known as Charlyboy, has relocated to his home state, Imo, from Abuja.

The activist also known as ‘Area Fada’ told reporters in Owerri yesterday that the decision to relocate was to turn his searchlight and support to Imo governor-elect, Emeka Ihedioha, before and during his administration.

The maverick entertainer disclosed that he purposely relocated from Abuja to his home because he was not allowed to express himself freely in Abuja by prohibitive forces.

His words: “I am back to Imo State, my home, to beam my searchlight on Ihedioha’s administration. You know Imo people have suffered since the last eight years.”

Oputa noted that he would ensure the success of Ihedioha when he fully comes on board from May 29.

According to him, his group, other Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), retirees and other frustrated Imo people would storm Ihedioha’s residence during the week to ask him how he intends to ensure that numerous unemployed persons in the state have jobs.

He warned the governor-elect to be mindful of the major pitfalls of the Rochas Okorocha administration.

Charly Boy, however, expressed reservations on some people in the Transition Technical Committee (TTC) and the Inauguration Committee of the governor-elect.

He advised Ihedioha to be careful in order not to make further mistakes.

He said he assumed the presidency of Association of Frustrated Nigerians (AFN) because there were too many Nigerians who had been suffering that needed help.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/16/charlyboy-leaves-abuja-relocates-imo/amp/
Person wen eat bad food na Purge nie go kill am......Charly! Charly!! Charly!!! I pity your fada wen give birth to this kind pikin.......swahilli na laff
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by stagger: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
confused old man.
you should be playing with your grandchildren by now .
sorry I forgot,
your daughter is a man.

He is not confused. Expect a political appointment anytime from now. No smoke without fire bro!
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Mace0lane: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
You are already insulting him bros you know he will expose the foolishness of your PDP governors. Continue you will scream marginalization tire, keep waiting for Buhari tocomw build your city for u.
Abortedfetus:
confused old man.
sorry I forgot,
your daughter is a man.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Dalby(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2019
cascarino:
Embattled convener of OurMumuDonDo movement, Charles Oputa also known as Charlyboy, has relocated to his home state, Imo, from Abuja.

The activist also known as ‘Area Fada’ told reporters in Owerri yesterday that the decision to relocate was to turn his searchlight and support to Imo governor-elect, Emeka Ihedioha, before and during his administration.

The maverick entertainer disclosed that he purposely relocated from Abuja to his home because he was not allowed to express himself freely in Abuja by prohibitive forces.

His words: “I am back to Imo State, my home, to beam my searchlight on Ihedioha’s administration. You know Imo people have suffered since the last eight years.”

Oputa noted that he would ensure the success of Ihedioha when he fully comes on board from May 29.

According to him, his group, other Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), retirees and other frustrated Imo people would storm Ihedioha’s residence during the week to ask him how he intends to ensure that numerous unemployed persons in the state have jobs.

He warned the governor-elect to be mindful of the major pitfalls of the Rochas Okorocha administration.

Charly Boy, however, expressed reservations on some people in the Transition Technical Committee (TTC) and the Inauguration Committee of the governor-elect.

He said he assumed the presidency of Association of Frustrated Nigerians (AFN) because there were too many Nigerians who had been suffering that needed help.

Abi him wan begin lobby early for commissioner...
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by sandra50(f): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2019
cascarino:

Ihedioha should better not give this hungry broke idiot anything..he will be so stupid to trust this fool..you want to be the commissioner of naked people in imo state abi?
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2019
rep himself
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2019
milaso:
Waiting this man dey do for a living?
He is a musician.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by milaso: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2019
igbodefender:
He is a musician.

WOW i see, hmmmm
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2019
rent too high for abj
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by moshino(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
confused old man.
sorry I forgot,
your daughter is a man.

Worry about your own wretched life.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by kernniejay(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2019
two things...either dude can no longer afford cost of living in abuja or planning to contest for governorship in imo by 2023.
sharp niggar grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Reminder: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
What a relieve plying Sahara and Galadima, Kubwa express in Abuja without the site of Charlie walking with his bare fat tummy, doing voodoo pose and sleeping in a casket. Go to Imo, Ihedioha can make u a statue for all i care.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by wink2015(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2019
cascarino:

Charly Boy and his maverick style of doing things.

He wants to go and work with the new governor, Emeka Ihedioha.

He is completely spent as far as OURMUMUDONDO issue is concerned.

He has equally lost the people trust at the federal level.

To redeem his battered image he is going to Imo state.

Oguta Loud Mouth.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Sunsets: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Some of his grandchildren could be your age mate. His son is almost 50. Criticise, don't insult.
Abortedfetus :
confused old man.
sorry I forgot,
your daughter is a man.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by webizone(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Popmaster2019:
You guys have frustrated this entertainment legend for us.
I bet you are from Imo. I was dangling between Imo and Abia.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by AuroraB(f): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
izombie:
Ihedioha should give him an appointment. I believe charly boy will represent the people well.
Make him!!! (Ihedioha) undecided
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Charly Pooh relocated to where? I was so disappointed when I read he relocated to Imo all I was expecting to read or hear is Charly Pooh has relocated to Sudan or Somewhere in the jungle of Amazon.

#Charlyemumuneverdo# collected yam and turned dumb and deaf.

Foolish hypocrite.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Mariangeles(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Deceptive Man. You are just there to collect your own GBEM. What have you ever contributed to humanity in your life Charly Boy? Just tell us that you have relocated to collect appointment and fleece Imo state because you have deceived some gullible Nigerians with your fake activism. You are probably looking for commissioner of entertainment. You have no positive plans for that state. Please leave Ihedioha to rescue Imo from that Quagmire Rochas put it into.

Agadi Ekwenka.

Ihedioha... You have been warned. Stay away from people like this who just want to eat into the National cake because you have succeeded. Ndi Ori.
My thoughts too grin

@ agadi ekwenka grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by awuf2008: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
How far with the money they said you collected from charge and bail lawyer festus keyamo.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Imo1stson: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Coming back to share Imo money since Rochas government denied him and other greedy politicians that privilege but rather used it to work for the people and give them free education from Primary to University
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by MrgudK(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
99100:
U are welcome home brother.
All hands must be on deck.
Fresh air in Imo .
Imo must progress.
straight up brov! Buh AFN is a really serious name.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Awoo88: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
confused old man.
sorry I forgot,
your daughter is a man.
He is still a grandfather with over 17 grandchildren. That is bless but for strange reason, his village people don't want him to be normal
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Abortedfetus(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sunsets:
Some of his grandchildren could be your age mate. His son is almost 50. Criticise, don't insult.
are u ok.
don't say what u don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.