Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them (3202 Views)

My Bro Was Charged 1.4million To Clear Iphone 15 & I-watch From DHL Ikeja / Pls How Much Do Custom Charge On Phones Via DHL / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Jwonder(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
I saw the DHL eShop online, downloaded it, nice app, it's a good solution for those who want to buy things from the US or UK but the only downside is the best store they support is Amazon! Other stores are mostly clothing store. Has anyone tried out the app, and it's a $5 shipping rate
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jwonder:
I saw the DHL eShop online, downloaded it, nice app, it's a good solution for those who want to buy things from the US or UK but the only downside is the best store they support is Amazon! Other stores are mostly clothing store. Has anyone tried out the app, and it's a $5 shipping rate

I visited the website, but there was no link to ordering online there. I presume there should be a virtual address provided or something to shop and then ship to Nigeria. Pls tell me more.

Edit: the app version is actually owned by mall for africa. I've used them before... Not bad.
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Jwonder(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
germanized:

I visited the website, but there was no link to ordering online there. I presume there should be a virtual address provided or something to shop and then ship to Nigeria. Pls tell me more.

Edit: the app version is actually owned by mall for africa. I've used them before... Not bad.

To shop you actually need to download the app on play store called DHL eShop, it's just like buying on Amazon and DHL helps bring it to your door step, so no need paying people to help you buy on Amazon or other stores.
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jwonder:

To shop you actually need to download the app on play store called DHL eShop, it's just like buying on Amazon and DHL helps bring it to your door step, so no need paying people to help you buy on Amazon or other stores.
Yea. Got it. No worries.
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Opey4luv(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Has anyone used their services before?
Was there any hiccups?
Hope there was nothing like Customs clearance and all?
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
If this is true bro am buying from dem
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
The problem now is has anyone used it or is it really true ?
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Newguyhere: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2020
hi bro, did you eventually use DHL eshop?
I'm about to order something from Amazon with them.
Jwonder:
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jwonder:

How far bro

Did u later used dem
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by KronicMorris(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Ordered Gaming mouse (20k) from them, works perfectly.
Use common online shopping sense (buying products with good reviews, seller rating) and you will be fine. They have high customs fee for pricey products but except the high fees, it's cool.
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by just2endowed: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by gerrisson(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
KronicMorris:
Ordered Gaming mouse (20k) from them, works perfectly.
Use common online shopping sense (buying products with good reviews, seller rating) and you will be fine. They have high customs fee for pricey products but except the high fees, it's cool.
How long does it take for them to deliver?
Re: DHL Africa Eshop! Has Anyone Tried Shopping Through Them by KronicMorris(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2020
gerrisson:

How long does it take for them to deliver?

My first order took 5 days, the second took 8 days.
So I'm betting nothing should take more than 2 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Hi Translate Feature On Camon 12 And 12 Pro / What Is The Best App For Viewing Deleted Whatsapp Notifications/messages / Best Android Phone I Can Buy Within The Range Of #50000 TO #60000 In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.