Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner (11472 Views)

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
queeniepresh:

Yeah, winners don't quit. Keep pushing hard and you will conquer. All the best in the future dear. smiley

Thank you bonnie pie.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by sangresan(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
congrats
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:36am On Apr 19, 2019
queeniepresh:

Nice meeting you sir/ma, it's awesome to see a fellow nairaland winner. cool

So you a futarian like me
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by tuhamworld: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
queeniepresh:

Yes oo. Awa niyen. grin

You're a Futarian, i mean current one?
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
tuhamworld:

You're a Futarian, i mean current one?

Sure..
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
WilsonMayowa:

So you a futarian like me

Yes sir.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by tuhamworld: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
queeniepresh:

Sure..

Wawu

That's nice... If i guess right, either you're from SMAT or SAAT...
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2019
tuhamworld:

Wawu

That's nice... If i guess right, either you're from SMAT or SAAT...

SOS.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
queeniepresh:

Yes sir.

OK Nice one I finished 2016
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by tuhamworld: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
queeniepresh:

SOS.

Am also from SOS too..
Can i msg you ?
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
WilsonMayowa:

OK Nice one I finished 2016

That's nice smiley. I hope to join your ranks later in the year God willing.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
tuhamworld:

Am also from SOS too..
Can i msg you ?

no probs sir.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by tuhamworld: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
queeniepresh:

no probs sir.

Check your DM mail
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
queeniepresh:

That's nice smiley. I hope to join your ranks later in the year God willing.

Amen keep soaring ,when I need one of ur product I Will send a dm
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
tuhamworld:

Check your DM mail

Ok sir.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
WilsonMayowa:

Amen keep soaring ,when I need one of ur product I Will send a dm

Will be expecting. Thanks.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys, kindly support your humble lady in another sojourn to the promised land smiley. I need your imperial support to win a grant competition of N100K by the Nicky Okoye organisation.

Watch a short video of me talking about my business and what i intend to achieve with the grant.

See link below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwq9zeJHw_T/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kejqjv1rv39u

https://www.nairaland.com/5155918/nicky-okoye-organisation-entrepreneurial-grant#77885868
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by RuggedSniper: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
queeniepresh:
The Vice Chancellor, Professor Joseph Fuwape, has said the University would soon put in place an Entrepreneurship Grant Competition for FUTA students to horn their skills in products and business development. He stated this while receiving Miss Oluwadunsin Bolaji, One of the Six FUTARIANS who won the 2019 edition of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Grants. He said Miss Bolaji Oluwadunsin and the five other winners have placed the University in good stead and shown the world the excellence FUTA is known for. The Vice Chancellor congratulated the students and promised that FUTA will always support their dream and aspirations in achieving their goals. He said they have all made the University proud. He advised them to make good use of the $5,000 grant each of them won and assured them of unflinching support of the Management.
Bolaji , a 500 level student of Biology, with the brand name Dunsin Craft Collection (DCC) ,who specializes in using Ankara Fabrics to make several products such as handbags, backpacks, accessories and notepads, said the need to be self-sufficient even before leaving the University spurred her into entrepreneurship. She promised to use the grant to expand her business and make impact in the society with it. She thanked the VC and lecturers for their support and the pedestal FUTA has created for her to achieve her goals.
The administrator of the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) grant announced winners on March 22. Each winner gets $5000 (#1,803,850). The six FUTARIANS were among 3,052 winners adjudged to have submitted innovating and commendable business ideas among 216,000 applications from across the continent.
The FUTA entrepreneurs: Alayande Abiola, Bright Williams, Bolaji Oluwadunsin Precious, Oluwaseunnla Adebisi, Timothy Gbadedesin and Taslim Salaudeen will each get a non-refundable $5000 seed capital, access to mentors, and a 12 weeks’ business training programme which is focused on the needs of African entrepreneurs.
The TEF grant scheme is an empowerment initiative of Tony O. Elumelu, CON, and its target is the transformation of entrepreneurship in Africa to shape the continent for the next generation.

https://m.facebook.com/futacommunity/posts/2300040940016468

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Raises Interest Rate To 17.5% / Coping With Businesses That Involves Selling On Credit. Advice Needed / What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.