Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner (11450 Views)

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
The Vice Chancellor, Professor Joseph Fuwape, has said the University would soon put in place an Entrepreneurship Grant Competition for FUTA students to horn their skills in products and business development. He stated this while receiving Miss Oluwadunsin Bolaji, One of the Six FUTARIANS who won the 2019 edition of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Grants. He said Miss Bolaji Oluwadunsin and the five other winners have placed the University in good stead and shown the world the excellence FUTA is known for. The Vice Chancellor congratulated the students and promised that FUTA will always support their dream and aspirations in achieving their goals. He said they have all made the University proud. He advised them to make good use of the $5,000 grant each of them won and assured them of unflinching support of the Management.
Bolaji , a 500 level student of Biology, with the brand name Dunsin Craft Collection (DCC) ,who specializes in using Ankara Fabrics to make several products such as handbags, backpacks, accessories and notepads, said the need to be self-sufficient even before leaving the University spurred her into entrepreneurship. She promised to use the grant to expand her business and make impact in the society with it. She thanked the VC and lecturers for their support and the pedestal FUTA has created for her to achieve her goals.
The administrator of the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) grant announced winners on March 22. Each winner gets $5000 (#1,803,850). The six FUTARIANS were among 3,052 winners adjudged to have submitted innovating and commendable business ideas among 216,000 applications from across the continent.
The FUTA entrepreneurs: Alayande Abiola, Bright Williams, Bolaji Oluwadunsin Precious, Oluwaseunnla Adebisi, Timothy Gbadedesin and Taslim Salaudeen will each get a non-refundable $5000 seed capital, access to mentors, and a 12 weeks’ business training programme which is focused on the needs of African entrepreneurs.
The TEF grant scheme is an empowerment initiative of Tony O. Elumelu, CON, and its target is the transformation of entrepreneurship in Africa to shape the continent for the next generation.

https://m.facebook.com/futacommunity/posts/2300040940016468

4 Likes

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Special shout out to my fellow great FUTARIANS who won TEF 2019 awards... Together we move smiley

The FUTA entrepreneurs: Alayande Abiola, BrightWilliams, Bolaji Oluwadunsin Precious, Oluwaseunnla Adebisi, Timothy Gbadedesin and Taslim Salaudeen

Cc:Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Dominique wink

12 Likes

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by faithfull18(f): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Good one.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2019
faithfull18:
Good one.

Thanks a lot darling. smiley
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by bol34: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
thats my alma mata. very nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by sparog(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
Great Futa
Technology for self reliance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Gsteve01(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
Good for her

To RENT or BUY House, Check my Signature.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by phardhar: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
Congratulations
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by partnerbizz4: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Good news!
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by partnerbizz4: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
queeniepresh if it was during MMM now, I would have taken you out sadqueeniepresh if it was during MMM now, I would have taken you out
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by davidflipcy5856(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
This is a very good development. I wish it happened during my own time in FUTA. Great Futarians

1 Like

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by mayowa1111: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
This is the real slay queen that we need there new on this forum not half nicked
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2019
I applied, I couldn't win. You're a winner because we are all winners. Winners never quit.
Congratulations champs.
I'm happy for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
My Alma mata..... great futarian
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by perlemo(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
I share with ya in the celeb. Greatest futarian !
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Ayobami7(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Good for Them
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by FrenchWay: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2019
Mtseew
Jux 5k dolls.
Money for watch
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by whallerry(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2019
niyi20:
My Alma mata..... great futarian
Great FUTARIAN!!!

1 Like

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Femich18(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lovely
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Uptown7(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congrats girl. The sky's your limit
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by superfelix: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by Kwinesther: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ever winning ever leading... Futa my Alma mata. I'm happy for you guys.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by bankolefun(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
i though they said he had his professorship in inconclusive technology!! 😁😁😁😁
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
partnerbizz4:
queeniepresh if it was during MMM now, I would have taken you out sadqueeniepresh if it was during MMM now, I would have taken you out

grin
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
Ever winning ever leading... Futa my Alma mata. I'm happy for you guys.

Thanks darling

2 Likes

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by tuhamworld: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutaaaa!

Congratulations

Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello peeps since we are all here,

you have the opportunity of earning with DCC as a brand ambassador with lots of freebies.. wink

For full details: Check us out smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5112590/dcc-earn-school-program
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by hoyze24: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
queeniepresh:
Special shout out to my fellow great FUTARIANS who won TEF 2019 awards... Together we move smiley

The FUTA entrepreneurs: Alayande Abiola, BrightWilliams, Bolaji Oluwadunsin Precious, Oluwaseunnla Adebisi, Timothy Gbadedesin and Taslim Salaudeen

Cc:Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Dominique wink
I'm an alumnus of Futa, was also selected in the 2019 cohort.
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
BETPAWA:
I applied, I couldn't win. You're a winner because we are all winners. Winners never quit.
Congratulations champs.
I'm happy for you

Yeah, winners don't quit. Keep pushing hard and you will conquer. All the best in the future dear. smiley
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
hoyze24:

I'm an alumnus of Futa, was also selected in the 2019 cohort.

Nice meeting you sir/ma, it's awesome to see a fellow nairaland winner. cool
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
tuhamworld:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutaaaa!

Congratulations

Yes oo. Awa niyen. grin
Re: FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner by queeniepresh: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Thanks all. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

BABZ LOUNGE In Yola Gutted By Fire (Photos) / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 17.5% / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.