Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! (70005 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Timekeeper: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:
Messi’s 2nd goal was nothing special bt then he worked hard for their win and the 1st goal was great. Juve went to bed expecting Ronaldo alone to do everything without any support or creativity. Atleast Messi had good support from his team mates to perform the way he did.

Typical ronaldo fans.. Imagine rubbish wey u type... Juventus were depending on ronaldo, can't he save them like he did against big team athletico.. Why can't ronaldo save his team again small team.
As if na only ronaldo play the whole 90 mins and he is saying no support or creativity.. See ronaldo and juve lose, una lose be that.. Cover ur shame, olodo rabata

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by uthlaw: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

U don’t understand. Messi wasn’t the only danger upfront in his team so he had space and support to do damage. Ronaldo seemed to be the only danger juve had which isn’t good for their game plan to win a resilient and determined team like ajax.
before the coming of Ronaldo,they won the league 6times,rich champions league final twice,semi finalist 4 times but when Ronaldo arrive winning ajax is a difficult tax...what causes the situation?

4 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2019
I can smell hate grin even after humbling anything relating to Cr7....Messi scored with right weak foot outside d box,and d magic made d best EpL keeper to turn Karius,yet u still hate... ;Dwhen last did Cr7 Even scored outside d box? Not even scoring after 2 to three or more touches....now u will support Ajax for d title I guess,
jaxxy:
Messi’s 2nd goal was nothing special bt then he worked hard for their win and the 1st goal was great. Juve went to bed expecting Ronaldo alone to do everything without any support or creativity. Atleast Messi had good support from his team mates to perform the way he did.

5 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by bluefilm: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2019
POGBA: Which kain wahala be dis na? embarassed
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2019
uthlaw:
before the coming of Ronaldo,they won the league 6times,rich champions league final twice,semi finalist 4 times but when Ronaldo arrive winning ajax is a difficult tax...what causes the situation?

That’s why I said putting all attention, focus and hope is a wrong strategy. Having a single star player can backfire with the wrong approach. All players must keep up their game rather than think Ronaldo will do magic everytime. It’s not his fault at all. It’s a team technical fault approach to the game.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

U don’t understand. Messi wasn’t the only danger upfront in his team so he had space and support to do damage. Ronaldo seemed to be the only danger juve had which isn’t good for their game plan to win a resilient and determined team like ajax.
eith what i watch yesterday, i did not see any danger other than Messi. When Argentina played a woeful football again France, you guys blame Messi, but when Ronaldo and his teammates play a woeful football you guys will resort in blaming the team excluding ronaldo. Let stop watching football with sentiment.

11 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I can smell hate grin even after humbling anything relating to Cr7....Messi scored with right weak foot outside d box,and d magic made d best EpL keeper to turn Karius,yet u still hate... ;Dwhen last did Cr7 Even scored outside d box? Not even scoring after 2 to three or more touches....now u will support Ajax for d title I guess,
The niga u quote doesn't watch football, he only watch Ronaldo, tap in.

6 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Stop hallucinating. Messi tried bt his 2nd goal was nothing special not to talk of magical. Too much hype in the wrong way is what affects team game plan and invariably the star players performance. Luckily Messi has stronger players in Barca.

Why doesn’t he do magic in the Argentine team? Same ish Ronaldo faced with juve last nite.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2019
beamtopola:
eith what i watch yesterday, i did not see any danger other than Messi. When Argentina played a woeful football again France, you guys blame Messi, but when Ronaldo and his teammates play a woeful football you guys will resort in blaming the team excluding ronaldo. Let stop watching football with sentiment.

Suarez was also a danger that was enough to cause the distraction Messi needed to ride on.

Yes on Argentine I blamed Messi cos the team plays well without him I don’t know why bt juve rolando is not thesame exact situation. Juve players played better than b4 with Ronaldo except dealing with Ajax for sm reason I think they felt Ronaldo alone can deliver the champions league and that played with less confidence leaving it all for Ronaldo. Bad strategy
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

Suarez was also a danger that was enough to cause the distraction Messi needed to ride on.

Yes on Argentine I blamed Messi cos the team plays well without him I don’t know why bt juve rolando is not thesame exact situation. Juve players played better than b4 with Ronaldo except dealing with Ajax for sm reason I think they felt Ronaldo alone can deliver the champions league and that played with less confidence leaving it all for Ronaldo. Bad
strategy
That means you didnt watch the match. Debala was also a threat.your ronaldo was always waiting for a tap in. That isn't an excuse. Only weak point of messi is if his team has weak defence. If messi play with juve against ajax with such strong defence from juve he will score at least too goals.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by nullboss: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes on Argentine I blamed Messi cos the team plays well without him I don’t know why bt juve rolando is not thesame exact situation. Juve players played better than b4 with Ronaldo except dealing with Ajax for sm reason I think they felt Ronaldo alone can deliver the champions league and that played with less confidence leaving it all for Ronaldo. Bad strategy
You're are the biggest fool to grace the surface of the earth. Where was Ronaldo when Juve reached 2 finals in 3 years and reached semifinal's in the last 4 years.. won the league for 7 consecutive time. Now they are out of the copa Italian and ucl.. meaning Ronaldo brought them their worst season in a long time. See you blaming his teams where where you when his team mates did everything and feed the tapin merchant headers against ATM. with Bernaschi running havoc. But all you dimwits where chanting Ororo up and down. Mumu. Messi single handedly sent Argentina to word cup took them to 4 finals.

6 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Ayobami7(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2019
好的
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Resurgent2016: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

When Juve won AM, Ronaldo was the reason. When Juve losses, the team didn't support Ronaldo......

Forget it bro, Messi is a notch better than Ronaldo, he can retrieve the ball in midfield and work his way to score. Ronaldo just sat in box 18, waiting for a cross to come in for his usual tap-in goals.

9 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Resurgent2016:

When Juve won AM, Ronaldo was the reason. When Juve losses, the team didn't support Ronaldo......

Forget it bro, Messi is a notch better than Ronaldo, he can retrieve the ball in midfield and work his way to score. Ronaldo just sat in box 18, waiting for a cross to come in for his usual tap-in goals.

So why doesn’t he do all that in the Argentine team? It take good support for that to make any sense. Messi is redundant outside Barca
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Xkalaban(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Timekeeper:

Typical ronaldo fans.. Imagine rubbish wey u type... Juventus were depending on ronaldo, can't he save them like he did against big team athletico.. Why can't ronaldo save his team again small team.
As if na only ronaldo play the whole 90 mins and he is saying no support or creativity.. See ronaldo and juve lose, una lose be that.. Cover ur shame, olodo rabata

No mind am. If he could, he would probably say Ronaldo assisted himself and scored the goal with a header in the match.

Penaldo's bingos no dey tire to yarn dust when it has to do with Messi

6 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by truthlegend(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2019
kallmemrB:
The guy is wondering... What on earth just happened... NA goal be this.. Lol
grin ;Dthis your comment got me laughing hard.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2019
nullboss:
You're are the biggest fool to grace the surface of the earth. Where was Ronaldo when Juve reached 2 finals in 3 years and reached semifinal's in the last 4 years.. won the league for 7 consecutive time. Now they are out of the copa Italian and ucl.. meaning Ronaldo brought them their worst season in a long time. See you blaming his teams where where you when his team mates did everything and feed the tapin merchant headers against ATM. with Bernaschi running havoc. But all you dimwits where chanting Ororo up and down. Mumu. Messi single handedly sent Argentina to word cup took them to 4 finals.

U are equally the biggest fool to say Messi did anything meaningful for the Argentine team. What did they achieve? Has Argentina not won the World Cup before Messi and gotten to the finals several time? Look at this hypocrite
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2019
beamtopola:

That means you didnt watch the match. Debala was also a threat.your ronaldo was always waiting for a tap in. That isn't an excuse. Only weak point of messi is if his team has weak defence. If messi play with juve against ajax with such strong defence from juve he will score at least too goals.

No I didn’t only highlights. I watched the Barca match instead. Maybe Messi wud maybe not like I said even Messi 2nd goal was pure luck. Let’s not overhype the situation.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2019
It was priceless, like am I in the wrong team , it was weakness grin. Thoughts and prayers with Manure Utd grin
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by geesilver(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2019
wayne4loan:
Dude was like ' which kind wahala be this' grin
exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Cyberleets: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

U are equally the biggest fool to say Messi did anything meaningful for the Argentine team. What did they achieve? Has Argentina not won the World Cup before Messi and gotten to the finals several time? Look at this hypocrite

Dude seems u are new to the game of football

Check all ronaldo goals, how many solo goals does he have this season?

Check messi, he works his goals, if he's not scoring, he's creating assist..

Juv removed athletico and ronaldo was praised alone instead of the whole team, now they lost u are blaming the whole team except ronaldo

Messi usually drops deep in the defence to collect ball and make a run, but ronaldo will just stay in the box and wait for crossing...and if the opposition blocks all crossing, juv will definitely loose the game.

U don't watch football with sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

No I didn’t only highlights. I watched the Barca match instead. Maybe Messi wud maybe not like I said even Messi 2nd goal was pure luck. Let’s not overhype the situation.
please analyze the first goal.. thats the goal of a world best... dribble your opponents and score the hell outta them..

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Cyberleets:

Dude seems u are new to the game of football

Check all ronaldo goals, how many solo goals does he have this season?

Check messi, he works his goals, if he's not scoring, he's creating assist..

Juv removed athletico and ronaldo was praised alone instead of the whole team, now they lost u are blaming the whole team except ronaldo

Messi usually drops deep in the defence to collect ball and make a run, but ronaldo will just stay in the box and wait for crossing...and if the opposition blocks all crossing, juv will definitely loose the game.

U don't watch football with sentiments

U don’t get my point. They have different scoring patterns. Messi doesn’t play same position as Ronaldo. Messi can hold the midfield better like modric doesn’t make him better player than Ronaldo.

Why doesn’t Messi do all that in his national team shud tell u Smtn. They have different strengths and weaknesses. Ronaldo inspires lukewarm team mates better than Messi.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2019
bayelsaowei:
please analyze the first goal.. thats the goal of a world best... dribble your opponents and score the hell outta them..

If u read my first post I praised his first goal bt not the 2nd. I’m trying to be objective. Nothing personal against Messi here.

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Resurgent2016: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

So why doesn’t he do all that in the Argentine team? It take good support for that to make any sense. Messi is redundant outside Barca

The truth is even Messi has his flaw, and may not be able to fit perfectly in every team. Regardless, his ability to work his way from midfield to attacking areas makes him a better player than Ronaldo who rarely tracks back.

In summary,

Messi = finisher+midfielder

Ronaldo=finisher

You have to agree Messi is better, except you doubt Messi is a good midfielder. Why Messi often scores lesser than Ronaldo is because he works in the midfield and still yet he scores more than most strikers do

3 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Resurgent2016:

The truth is even Messi has his flaw, and may not be able to fit perfectly in every team. Regardless, his ability to work his way from midfield to attacking areas makes him a better player than Ronaldo who rarely tracks back.

In summary,

Messi = finisher+midfielder

Ronaldo=finisher

You have to agree Messi is better, except you doubt Messi is a good midfielder. Why Messi often scores lesser than Ronaldo is because he works in the midfield and still yet he scores more than most strikers do

How can I agree a man who has only played and performed in one team and the second team was a failure is better than another player who has gone through several teams and delivered defied logic and had perfect a record. Are u kidding me or being sentimental?

Maradona is even way better than Messi. Messi is a one dimensional player.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Soso990240(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

Thats how u people imaging things just to justify and hype Ronaldo.. Both Messi Goals were solo effort.. Juventus had Dybala and Madzukic.. was Ronaldo playing alone all these while? the goal he scored was it not someone dat crossed it for him? d goals he scored against Atletico Madrid were they solo efforts? Juventus were no match for Ajax, including Ronaldo, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Soso990240:
Thats how u people imaging things just to justify and hype Ronaldo.. Both Messi Goals were solo effort.. Juventus had Dybala and Madzukic.. was Ronaldo playing alone all these while? the goal he scored was it not someone dat crossed it for him? d goals he scored against Atletico Madrid were they solo efforts? Juventus were no match for Ajax, including Ronaldo, simple.

I said danger upfront. He was alone. Messi has good midfield and support strikers who were awake.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by prodigyhenry: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

U don’t get my point. They have different scoring patterns. Messi doesn’t play same position as Ronaldo. Messi can hold the midfield better like modric doesn’t make him better player than Ronaldo.

Why doesn’t Messi do all that in his national team shud tell u Smtn. They have different strengths and weaknesses. Ronaldo inspires lukewarm team mates better than Messi.

What exactly has Messi not done with Argentina. He is their highest, goal scorer highest assists..

You are blaming Rinaldo's teammate for juve lose last night. But find it difficult to accept that the same parameter is what affected Messi in Argentina. Messi has done outstandingly well for Argentina. Not all players that are remember today by their country won anything for them. E.g David Beckham
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2019
prodigyhenry:

What exactly has Messi not done with Argentina. He is their highest, goal scorer highest assists..

You are blaming Rinaldo's teammate for juve lose last night. But find it difficult to accept that the same parameter is what affected Messi in Argentina. Messi has done outstandingly well for Argentina. Not all players that are remember today by their country won anything for them. E.g David Beckham

What has he done? When u have poor teammates why wudnt u be the highest goal scorer? Are u talking about the goals he scored for Argentina or Barca?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.