Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! (70010 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by prodigyhenry: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

So what did he do? Qualify them for World Cup na major achievement now. So what differentiates him from hazard and the rest? U guys are really funny

That's all you saw in his post?, You don't see the silver medals, the MVPs and others?. You're the one who is funny around here

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol...finish him bro,,all the tapins,close noddings, penalty And co by Ronaldo always comes from Ronaldo the defender,Ronaldo the midfielder and Cr7 winger before the Cr7 striker slots it home..........His heatMap has always been inside 18 yard box,but Messi creates,assists,dribbles and cover midfiled lines,for instance ,the goal they scored against manUtd at old Trafford he provided the cross that led to it,even the last coutinho scored yesterday he was d one that lifted the long ball for Alba to setup Cout
..he always sacrifices his chances to score or add a hattrick to a teammate that's under pressure from the fans,even to d extent of passing penalty to Neymar

Whenever Cr7 scores hattrick to help his team,the fayboys won't let us rest

But whenever Leo does that,they will start posting pics of the two,and thanking God for allowing them witnessed the two Goats grin

Now,they are Supporting Ajax to win the trophy, in order to justify their trashings and make sure Barca isn't considered tongue
yungmill:

Same old bull said Everytime, messi plays well, he has the support of the team, Ronaldo plays well with players feeding him left and right, he did it all alone.

When will you write the next script?

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by LydaImhof: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guy ur on drugs,,,watch d highlight again

Suarez was the worst thing Barca fielded yesterday,no impact at all,no chances created,no goals,no assists, even busquets and Alba were more involved in the goals than him.....he just keep falling and falling shining teeth,I know how many Barca moves he interrupted for no reason,, without him Barca would have killed manUtd completely with 5+ goals...he's not the same Suarez we are used to anymore....but wait,which Argentine team plays well without Leo? undecided They wouldn't have been in that wc final,they wouldn't have even qualified for the previous one,their fans always wants magic to happen every 5 mins but the football politics and management makes it tougher
jaxxy:

Suarez was also a danger that was enough to cause the distraction Messi needed to ride on.

Yes on Argentine I blamed Messi cos the team plays well without him I don’t know why bt juve rolando is not thesame exact situation. Juve players played better than b4 with Ronaldo except dealing with Ajax for sm reason I think they felt Ronaldo alone can deliver the champions league and that played with less confidence leaving it all for Ronaldo. Bad strategy

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by goat22: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
wayne4loan:
Dude was like ' which kind wahala be this' grin

Nawo, the baby get only 1 teeth for under hin mouth. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin
nullboss:
You're are the biggest fool to grace the surface of the earth. Where was Ronaldo when Juve reached 2 finals in 3 years and reached semifinal's in the last 4 years.. won the league for 7 consecutive time. Now they are out of the copa Italian and ucl.. meaning Ronaldo brought them their worst season in a long time. See you blaming his teams where where you when his team mates did everything and feed the tapin merchant headers against ATM. with Bernaschi running havoc. But all you dimwits where chanting Ororo up and down. Mumu. Messi single handedly sent Argentina to word cup took them to 4 finals.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by ManBeast: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I don't have much to say...visca Barca cool
Hi Pope,

What app is this, I mean the pictures.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by yungmill(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Lol...finish him bro,,all the tapins,close noddings, penalty And co by Ronaldo always comes from Ronaldo the defender,Ronaldo the midfielder and Cr7 winger before the Cr7 striker slots it home..........His heatMap has always been inside 18 yard box,but Messi creates,assists,dribbles and cover midfiled lines,for instance ,the goal they scored against manUtd at old Trafford he provided the cross that led to it,even the last coutinho scored yesterday he was d one that lifted the long ball for Alba to setup Cout
..he always sacrifices his chances to score or add a hattrick to a teammate that's under pressure from the fans,even to d extent of passing penalty to Neymar

Whenever Cr7 scores hattrick to help his team,the fayboys won't let us rest

But whenever Leo does that,they will start posting pics of the two,and thanking God for allowing them witnessed the two Goats grin

Now,they are Supporting Ajax to win the trophy, in order to justify their trashings and make sure Barca isn't considered tongue
Lmao, na dem Sabi, all I know is bdor and CL incoming for king leo
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by ImaIma1(f): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am a Man Utd fan but I am glad they were beaten black and blue so that the heads of the club will realize that they don't have a team.

They need to spend good money to get worthy players. Not managing Smalling that is a minus on the field. Or Fred that i have no idea what contribution he makes. We don't want off and on players but consistent players.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol,was Cr7 not a supporting striker to benzema for years? Same position Messi is to Suarez....or is it top 9 that Messi hasn't played?.....seems u didn't watch the 2014 world cup, Olympics or the Copa America centenario ,if not u would have seen the best of Messi,even when he nutmegged a goalKeeper.....ngwa browse best of Messi for Argentina now cheesy
jaxxy:

U don’t get my point. They have different scoring patterns. Messi doesn’t play same position as Ronaldo. Messi can hold the midfield better like modric doesn’t make him better player than Ronaldo.

Why doesn’t Messi do all that in his national team shud tell u Smtn. They have different strengths and weaknesses. Ronaldo inspires lukewarm team mates better than Messi.

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Matuidi,Emre Can,pjanic,Bernadeschi,Dybala were all asleep baa grin
jaxxy:

I said danger upfront. He was alone. Messi has good midfield and support strikers who were awake.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Lol,was Cr7 not a supporting striker to benzema for years? Same position Messi is to Suarez....or is it top 9 that Messi hasn't played?.....seems u didn't watch the 2014 world cup, Olympics or the Copa America centenario ,if not u would have seen the best of Messi,even when he nutmegged a goalKeeper.....ngwa browse best of Messi for Argentina now cheesy

Stop all this sentimental hallucinations pls. What did he achieve or u think Messi is the only player who dribbles and scores? What was the climax?
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by selemo: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Look at his black face like shadow.. grin
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Bigroti(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
winners all the time

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Small vex by AtM fans,he will start pointing 5 fingers indicating his 5 UCL trophy in order to mock them,that's not d first time he did such though....he will always come to d media to say that he is d best player,seeing Messi as catch up,But Messi stated earlier this month that he places Cr7 alongside himself

His Pride and his fanbase's arrogance is what I hate,not Cr7 himself
prodigyhenry:

Please stop saying he hasn't done well in the national team. Bring out stats to show he hasn't done well.

As for the insult by maradona and others. It is natural that the star man in a team would get the insult when they perform below expectations, not because the player is bad but because someone has to take the blame..

I repeat Messi has been fantastic in the national team, he hasn't won a trophy yet, but his performance is not even in question

And no one would have crucified cr7 but the thing is that he brags and talks too much. Calling himself Mr champions league, and saying juve bought him to win the UCL. Those words are what is biting him today, putting himself under undue pressure, and opening himself up for the onslaught

2 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ur blind not to see the world cup stats I mentioned severally...besides let's beat around the bush now,,,how many youth competition,Olympics or World cup MvP trophy has Cr7 won?.....better still,Have he ever played a WorldCup final even talkless of winning it grin. Guy better join Yahoo boys to be productive
jaxxy:

I didn’t expect anything less from a Messi fan boy. We are talking World Cup and senior team performances Ure beating around the bush. Next.

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
prodigyhenry:

So what did he talk about up there.. NPFL?
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
All football app
ManBeast:
Hi Pope,

What app is this, I mean the pictures.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Sambaby7640: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

That’s why I said putting all attention, focus and hope is a wrong strategy. Having a single star player can backfire with the wrong approach. All players must keep up their game rather than think Ronaldo will do magic everytime. It’s not his fault at all. It’s a team technical fault approach to the game.
shut the Bleep up. Was Ronaldo not given a pass when he scored? Or did Ronaldo dribbled his way to goal?. You saying trash bro. Look for another excuse not ronaldo wasnt given enough surport.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sambaby7640:
shut the Bleep up. Was Ronaldo not given a pass when he scored? Or did Ronaldo dribbled his way to goal?. You saying trash bro. Look for another excuse not ronaldo wasnt given enough surport.

So a pass alone is support or don’t u know how to reason. No they don’t pass to Messi he goes to the keeper collects the ball and dribbles everybody and scores. If u don’t understand by support I mean danger upfront and enough assists.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Dollywood(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oladipoeniola:
Nike Airmax sneakers available for sale at a very affordable price.... 16k

Louboutin mens classy shoe also available at a very affordable price..... 16k

Share your whatsapp contact please
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Sambaby7640: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

So a pass alone is support or don’t u know how to reason. No they don’t pass to Messi he goes to the keeper collects the ball and dribbles everybody and scores. If u don’t understand by support I mean danger upfront and enough assists.
idiota you should have said every juve player should be looking to pass the ball to ronaldo once they are in possession. Fool
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sambaby7640:
idiota you should have said every juve player should be looking to pass the ball to ronaldo once they are in possession. Fool

U can’t make points without insults. Quite a shame. Been biassed about Messi is understandable when Ure a fan.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Bigroti(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
register on western lotto. westernlotto.com

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Vuvaaenergy01: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Win!!!

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Josskute(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:

Why all this argument sef? don't you watch football? How can you be comparing ronaldo and messi? do you see the kind of passes he feeds players while playing from midfield? a player that is up for his third in a role european golden boot, something that is supposed to be Ronaldo's Job? Ronaldo is losing his league golden boot race to a 37year old in a lower club and you dey here dey make mouth. I Challenge you to name Ronaldo's individual awards for his country, even the europa his team mates won for him, he wasn't the top scorer nor best player. Abeg die this matter jare, they aint mates in any way.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Josskute:
Why all this argument sef? don't you watch football? How can you be comparing ronaldo and messi? do you see the kind of passes he feeds players while playing from midfield? a player that is up for his third in a role european golden boot, something that is supposed to be Ronaldo's Job? Ronaldo is losing his league golden boot race to a 37year old in a lower club and you dey here dey make mouth. I Challenge you to name Ronaldo's individual awards for his country, even the europa his team mates won for him, he wasn't the top scorer nor best player. Abeg die this matter jare, they aint mates in any way.

U Messi fans are funny oh. Go and ask Messi’s country man what they think of him in the National team, then go ask Ronaldo’s or u want to claim to know Messi more than the Argentines?
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by OgaBuhari: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jerrick:
Thank God say I no watch the match. United 4ever still undecided
same here. The thing for pain me eh

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Jokerman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Even maradona only performed with Argentina, Pele only did wonder with Brasil. They didn't have to jump around the world to prove anything.

Sometimes arguing with Ronaldo gan boys could be so annoying

Liar.... Check out Maradona performance for Barcelona and Napoli
Also check out Pele performance for Santos and new york red
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Jokerman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Josskute:

Oga Ronaldo already has 4 European golden boots na....

I'm Portugal he was the highest goal scorer and assister when Portugal won the cup and gave the silver boot he won to Nani.. He was the 2nd best player after greizmann at that tournament....
Ronaldo has also won best young player at 2006 world cup and was in team o the tournament...
However Sha
Ronaldo.... 1 international trophy
Messi........ 0 international trophy

And I believe you know Ronaldo is not the top striker at Juventus??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand / Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.