Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (101183 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Andy Ruiz Jr. Is Anthony Joshua Opponent For New York Bout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by tendingNews: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua suffered one of the biggest shocks in boxing history as he lost his WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO world heavyweight titles in a seventh-round knockout defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr.

See the look on Anthony Joshua's face after he was knocked out by Andy Ruiz Jr.

Nigerians have reacted to Anthony Joshua's defeat by Andy Ruiz Jr. See some of the reactions.

Twitter user, @kelvinekerete, sharing the worst scene from Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr fight wrote:

"This is the worst thing you'll see on the internet today.

The scenes of Andy Ruiz beating Anthony Joshua like he stole something."

Watch the moment Anthony Joshua was knocked out and see the epic look on his face....

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/the-look-on-anthony-joshuas-face-as.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by tendingNews: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by tendingNews: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2019
See more

Watch the worst scene video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by tydi(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2019

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by simonlee(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2019
When Anthony Joshua shows up at Globacom Ng for renewal of his endorsement deal...grin

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by SageMK: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Overconfidence gave him a dose of reality.

But he'll learn from his defeat, rise from the ashes and come back stronger like the true African legend he is.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Jayslicky: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Enough of this Anthony Joshua's defeat, dude is a human and not a machine, he should be encouraged , people talking about his loss saying this and that are not helping him instead they are making him lose confidence.

Failure helps us to bring out the best in us when competiting next time.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by rawpadgin(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Forget the drake curse

I knew he will become useless the moment he signed with Glo.

Anything Glo touches turns to garbage embarassed embarassed

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by onlinetomola(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Erin wo! Drake`s selfie Curse is at work . grin.

Between AJ and Glo right now..

AJ: Glo I hail o
Glo : I beg no hail us, go hail Ruiz Jnr.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by MJBOLT: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
british boxing fans are funny o,when he was a champion he was ANTHONY JOSHUA but now he is no longer a champion he is now FEMI

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Nbote(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na Glo network don aaffect am... D Speed of d ntwrk don affect him speed.. Over confidence ruined him

8 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Chubhie: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
People going to town with the Drake curse, have they forgotten he did Closer with wizkid? Or wizkid's career went downhill afterwards?

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chubhie:
People going to town with the Drake curse, have they forgotten he did Closer with wizkid? Or wizkid's career went downhill afterwards?
yes after that song davido became bigger than wizkid.....

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Chubhie: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
yes after that song davido became bigger than wizkid.....
shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by newproject(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
It called sport.

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Godjone(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pride worry this guy too much

AJ be like Na so my career wan take end

But on a serious note, AJ's outing during the fight was so so poor

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
He is simply saying : na me be dis?!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Godjone(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
post=78954884:
H
see ya life

Modified

You be confirmed odeh. Wawa jaki embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Godjone:
see ya life
.....Rule 2 : ignore losers and attention seeker in life to move forward! cheesy

Now you got the attention you badly crave for little boy!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Changethechain: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Everyone talking about heavyweight boxing and muscles is clueless about combat sports. That was in nowhere a weightlifting or bodybuilding show, it was a main event boxing match. It's like you talking about football, 6 packs is just for show and not to score goals in boxing it's for aesthetics and apart from that has no other use. Well WWE has created the impression that muscular athletes are better.

Muscles is very bad in combat sports it sucks up your gas tank and leaves you completely disorganised in the long run. If a muscular athlete meets a well balanced flat athlete, the muscular athlete has two options which are to either finish off the match early or get disgraced later on because of stamina and endurance.

Tyson was muscular and a beast but the first time he lost was when he fought pass the 5th round, Douglas knocked him out on the 7th round. Your WWE muscular Brock Lesnar has always been disgraced at the UFC constantly by an obesed Looking Cain. To be a good fighter a boxer needs an iron chin, stamina ,technique, destroyer psychology and fearful demeanor. Joshua can boast of only technique which is not enough, he lacks the rest because he is more of a boxer who has worked hard to earn everything he has earned. The rest of qualities like iron chin, stamina destroyer psychology and fearful demeanor can't be bought. They come with talent, a boxer is born with it.

Mayweather lacked talent, was also a hard worker but he was a political boxer, he would lose if he fought outside the US. Joshua's promoters and management knew this but Joshua had become the face of the sport, the one who gets all the endorsements and ambassadorship. More than 10 million women in Europe and North America would pay anything to sleep with Joshua, they sexualize his social media pages always making advances, Joshua is a fine boy.

Joshua influenced, like that, became a Class fighter with finesse, a classic British Gentleman adorned with the highest award in United Kingdom at the age of 29. He wouldn't cheat a bit or play the boxing of politics and left his yard in UK to a place were foreign champions are disgraced, the USA. As a hardworker, you are clueless, you need to train differently for each fight. The short notice to fight Ruiz when "big baby" had failed doping test was also a factor . His long term training was for Miller and not Ruiz.

Wilder has talent and doesn't work hard on his technique. The only balanced boxer is the "Gypsy King" Tyson Fury, with a technique that is out of this world, he survived a 12 round hook from Wilder. Not up to 5 people in this world would survive that. He beat Klitchscho in Ukraine and drew with Wilder (though he was cheated) in the US. He has that demeanor and psychology game.

Well, having watched many generations of boxers at ESPN Classic channel, I can say that Joshua may end up as the greatest Boxer of all time, only Mohammed Ali will be compared with him.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by bewla(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Niga u go near that

DJ with bad luck

u own your own
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by emmabest2000(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
He surrendered all his strength to women grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by momodub: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oh
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hype job got exposed. Lose some of those muscles gasses him out easily. Ruiz was supposed to be on the back foot. But he kept coming forward

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Onlinealaba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Worst match ever..Felt for AJ everybody eyes was on him to maintain his unbeaten..he shall come back better.Novemeber is almost here

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by GeneralPula: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Everything nah scope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Uyi168: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Amedu3: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fixed fight u guys will beleive Anthony truly lost d fight never I dont believe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Junkie1: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE REMATCH

1 Like

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Authoreety: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
9ja babes don reconfigure the guy ability

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.