Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' (27697 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by chinambusay: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Nina was dragged into a banter with a Twitter user, after she revealed that the upcoming actress who bullied Seyi Edun on Instagram looks like her 'village cooking pot'. Nina who tweeted about the upcoming actress who bullied Seyi Edun had written 'her face like the back of my village cooking pot...smh'. 

However a Twitter user who reacted to the tweet, accused her of bleaching and having her fan base to fall back to when being trolled. Here are screenshots of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/nina-says-upcoming-actress-who-bullied-seyi-edun-looks-like-her-village-cooking-pot/

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:03am On Apr 17, 2019
DUMB COMPARISON. THIS GIRL AND DUMBNESS......

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by popsyleo1: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by SpatialKing(m): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Noted
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by tciro: 5:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Auxtin85(m): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Why not just shut up and respect yourself, you think that girl didn’t watch your show of shame in the house and there after? If she come for you now, you will start crying like a baby.

You made me dislike fair girls the more

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by robinicule(m): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2019
She never still get sense

8 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by jullidee2006: 5:20am On Apr 17, 2019
lol
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by lekjons(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Timekeeper: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2019
For Messi who attack, dribbles, head, free kick, and scores

Pls click like

For ronaldo who only stay in box 18 to put head and likes penalty

Pls click share

For barca click like again

For Ajax click share

For juventus, report my post

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by LisaAnne(f): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2019
lekjons:
Hmm
lol
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by PhenomenalAustin: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2019
... and this rubbish made fp...

Bleep !

Why cant the mods promote good write-ups like that of explorers or factBoyz or obafeme or that BBgirl... Or any post at all that makes sense?

I'm so sure that many people's IQ are lesser everytime they visit this forum because of lack of content in posts being promoted!

If its not Tonto, it's Bobrisky or Toke or stupid advice to stupid things that don't make sense!
But meanwhile there are very much meaningful and informative articles in the background!

I taya oo

I just want the Nairaland I knew previously back abeg!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2019
I’m still trying to understand the kind of people that follows these “anyhow” BBN housemates on social media.

I’d rather go to the market, buy beans with lots of stones, get a tray and start picking the beans than sit on Instagram to attack or defends these “anyhow” people.

8 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Bossontop(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2019
undecided
So dis slow and bleached out individual too follow dey insult pesin??

2 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by oladele00(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2019
You life, your fuvking problem
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by andrew12(m): 5:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Small xhildren talk with no sense of repercussion
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by rico73(m): 5:37am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmn!

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by koolaid87: 5:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Stop using cream and let's see if you're not looking the same as your shittie pot.

Anufia

3 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Ishilove: 5:46am On Apr 17, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
... and this rubbish made fp... No

Bleep !

Why cant the mods promote good write-ups like that of explorers or factBoyz or obafeme or that BBgirl... Or any post at all that makes sense?

I'm so sure that many people's IQ are lesser everytime they visit this forum because of lack of content in posts being promoted!

If its not Tonto, it's Bobrisky or Toke or stupid advice to stupid things that don't make sense!
But meanwhile there are very much meaningful and informative articles in the background!

I taya oo

I just want the Nairaland I knew previously back abeg!
It's quantity over quality. It's all about the traffic, your intellect can go suck a lemon

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Edum13656: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2019
we Don enter kiddies zone

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by MarianaTrench: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by PhenomenalAustin: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

It's quantity over quality. It's all about the traffic, your intellect can go suck a lemon

Oh!

A mod!

Mtcheww

8 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by EXLOVER(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Timekeeper:

Pls click like

Pls click share

For Ajax click share

How old are you?
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Explorers(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

grin
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by BravoDe: 6:07am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
DUMB COMPARISON. THIS GIRL AND DUMBNESS......

Hahaa...U mean putting her name beside dumbness na tautology
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Timekeeper: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2019
EXLOVER:
How old are you?
Ask ur Ex

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by dazzlingd(m): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2019
People who waste their lives following up with these low life gossips are sick and jobless

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by dazzlingd(m): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Very soon we will have a generation of Moro.ns

And you people will keep running to countries where things work.
We haven't achieved anything as a nation but busy ourselves with Morrron gists, comparing ourselves to better countries instead of everyone to get busy with meaningful things

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by freethinker01: 6:17am On Apr 17, 2019
This girl's idiocy is mind boggling. Her situation could be likened to that of a dead person that feels no pain, every one close to the person feels the pain. So also when someone is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Isoduwa(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Timekeeper:

Pls click like

Pls click share

For Ajax click share

For sense buy from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by lepasharon(f): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2019
lekjons:
Hmm..

Technically, he would forget who the doctor is too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out / 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) / Remembering MC Loph After Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.