Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport (43887 Views)

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older / "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Ugosample(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
uuzba:

Oga, you need to be patient with the likes of Freeze. It is not their fault.
The father is Nigerian, the mother is Oyibo. Such kind of people of mixed race in this Nigeria, never truely belong anywhere. They are not black enough for Nigerians to accept them and they are not white enough for Oyibo nations to accept them either. They just remain in the city going round and round in circles, complaining about everthing.

just look at this one undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by sweetrace(f): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Freeze, please ignore the Snide comments. They have a culture of dirtiness and so don’t understand how revolting it is to put one’s feet on dirty floor. The airport officials are often very impatient and unkind. If they want to emulate other countries when it comes to security, then they should emulate their cleanliness as well.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Sammyolis: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wetin u gain if u refuse remove the shoe
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
JoanHicks:
That's just the problem sir

You should've changed your mind and go home so we will know that you're serious, for me this is just another social media post fulled with pride

Thankio

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Offpoint: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ugosample:

because the reasoning of many in that failed $hithole is offpoint.
it's crazy they are even insulting freeze on top.
Nigerians and stupidity....
Keep me out of it... why most you guys drag me name into your talks
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by TruthHurts100: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

OAP Daddy Freeze blows hot after he was told to put off his shoes on a dirty floor at the airport. Gistvic Reports.

Daddy Freeze says when he saw the dirty floor he almost changed his mind and went home.

He wrote:

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/daddy-freeze-blows-hot-after-he-was.html

One day this guy go kill mosquito. E go snap am and e go bring am come soshhia media. Fooool
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by stagger: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
He cannot even afford to buy a solid pair of socks. Nonsense!
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Yoighaman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
...almost changed my mind and WENT home or.... almost changed my mind and GO (back) home.

Which is correct? Seriously and no jokes, I am confused, English scholars, please help out here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Timijo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
This man can lie like a devil. Which of the airport did he go to that the floor is dirty?
I was in Lagos MMIA and MM2 airports last week and this week, none of these airports was dirty.
I think he is proud. Just because he was asked to take off his shoes does not give him the impetus to paint the airport black. Even the oyibos are removing their shoes at each terminal and they are not complaining.
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Zombicmodz: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
If he looked like this... they wouldn't have messed with him

DRUGS FOR MUSCLE BUILDING IN NIGERIA
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by TruthinAction: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
If it's a clergy that did this, he will start a sermon with it. He will soon freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Michhy123(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
The people on this platform . I hail u a ohh .. always laughing so hard to bed ....
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by onyxo76(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
so what is his problem about the dirty floor? Go and build your own airstrip then...
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by dangotesmummy: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nawa o.so much hatered,envy and bile in 2pages.now let's set this straight before I go to my point for the sake of some ignorant trolls,I'm not a fan of daddy freeze but for once in our lives,let's admit when we don't act up to standard.let's take responsibilities of our bad behavior. Nigerians are dirty and it shows in our public life e.g disposing pure water satchet out of the window of a moving car,shop owners selling their wares by the road side throwing dirty water directly on the road,adults defeacating in open space without a care in the world,disposing our waste inside gutter thereby blocking passage of water.

.really its bad enough government hasn't provided us with adequate public facilities but the little we have, we will dirty it and now it is now suddenly pride for a man to say he can't walk bare footed on a dingy floor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.