Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade (24909 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Ikeboboafri: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Actor Yinka Quadri's aide, Oluwafemi Lawrence Oyedokun, has been arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade to defraud many.The suspect who was arrested alongside two others, defrauded many of millions after he opened a fake Instagram and Twitter accounts with the handle @kingsunnyademusic to advertise a fake U.S and U.K musical tour. The 27-year-old man was arrested alongside his girlfriend, Rebecca Oyebode, 23, and his friend, Oyewunmi Abiodun Ridwan, 27.

NewsmakersNG reported that Yinka Quadri's aide absolved the actor of any complicity in the crime, as it was further gathered that he raked in millions by impersonating King Sunny Ade. The veteran singer who reacted to report of the arrest said;“People were always calling my number that they heard I was organising a tour. When it was getting too much for me, I had to call the police who helped me. People were thinking I was the one doing it, and I’ve never done anything like that in my life. I’m a law-abiding citizen of this country. I came to the CP and he promised to investigate.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/actor-yinka-quadris-aide-arrested-for-impersonating-king-sunny-ade-to-defraud-many/

1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by iGist: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by chuose2: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2019

25 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Auxtin85(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
The yahoo business na for everyone now oo, even SARS dem get HK for house, they arrest you after settlement they ask you “which work you dey do, give me update”

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by adeniyi3971(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
ehen
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Wasky101: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wawu
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by spiritofthedead: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mehn this is bad
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
I wanted "GET NAIJA WORKING AGAIN" but you guys opted for "NEXTLEVEL"

*Now petrol is #180...

*FSAR kill more than hired assassins now...

...this is just sample , naija should brace up for impact #Buharitornado

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Aboguede(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where is the actor?
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by xcelentattitude(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
But how nau?
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by lauramide: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by West2019(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
See dere faces
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by iammo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2019

How do they expect such crime to end, if not jail term

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Chinashopping84: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hunger in the land
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by kokoye(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Crime has no tribe.

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by WhaleyBarclays(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
I almost made the payment the guy asked me for , but when he said the account owner and the visa guy is in Ghana, I had to reverse and check well..KinSunny Are is a Nigerian musician and not based in Ghana, how will the connect be from there...lol
Even sometimes he does giveaway in IG. ..he asks you to drop for account details and anything can happen.
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by ogene144(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Britishcoins:
Hewwww!!!!!!!!, okwa ha oooo

Afonjas............. 419,impersonation, rape, drugs, tribal mark, ritual, charms, talkative.........

people like u are the problem we are facing

3 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Britishcoins(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
ogene144:

people like u are the problem we are facing

No you are wrong, the problem is ur tribes Afonjas, the are saboteurs, who join forces with illiterate Northerns to elect incimpetent leaders and that is the epicenter of the poverty in the land....

Go and write my words now, Nigeria will not be better until we have good leader....

Don't quote me again......
Unless you want nsogbu

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by chuose2: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Britishcoins:

Bravo, I copy that, I can see their cone heads with my periscope directly from onitsha main bridge....

Check for any this tribal mark....

And ensure the work are delivered to lala.... Hahaha

Over.....

Receiving you loud & clear grin
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by zlantanfan: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:
The yahoo business na for everyone now oo, even SARS dem get HK for house, they arrest you after settlement they ask you “which work you dey do, give me update”
lol, I thought na rumors o

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by obembet(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
You mean I have been chatting with fake KSA? Chai. Thank God I never ....
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where is the Nigga Necklace ?
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Ilefoaye(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Secure Admission Without JAMB today into Benin Republic universities kindly join our whatsapp group 09013732140
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Auxtin85(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
zlantanfan:
lol, I thought na rumors o

Bro na true oo for real
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Rosay15(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
WhaleyBarclays:
I almost made the payment the guy asked me for , but when he said the account owner and the visa guy is in Ghana, I had to reverse and check well..KinSunny Are is a Nigerian musician and not based in Ghana, how will the connect be from there...lol
Even sometimes he does giveaway in IG. ..he asks you to drop for account details and anything can happen.
.. even NL bloggers self carry am
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by MorataFC: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmnn 27,23,and 27

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration / Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.