Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade (24924 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Craigslists: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol

Everybody for naija na hustler now.

You scam or get scammed grin
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by HolyTitus(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Britishcoins:
Hewwww!!!!!!!!, okwa ha oooo

Afonjas............. 419,impersonation, rape, drugs, tribal mark, ritual, charms, talkative.........

Get well soon - we miss you here!
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by lokoventurex1(m): 1:09am On Apr 18, 2019
Wonders shall never end. I saw these guys inside the cell at Police Command, Ikeja, last week. I went to see a friend who was also inside the cell .

They have released them on bail. I heard King Sunny Ads isn't interested in doing any case with them.

Meanwhile, that XSquad cell at police command isn't a good place for someone's enemy, not to talk of a friend. My friend has been released too.

Those guys with scamming case on the OP's topic are very friendly. The Chubby one was even the marshal of the XSquad cell. How did i know? Was i in the cell?

I wasn't in the cell, but had the opportunity to talk to my friend who was inside the same cell with them. The sergent officer collected money from me and forgot me there � That was how i got to talk to few of them..
Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by AugustAll: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Wonders

----//

Re: Oluwafemi Lawrence, Yinka Quadri aide arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade by Walexcoded(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Actor Yinka Quadri's aide, Oluwafemi Lawrence Oyedokun, has been arrested for impersonating King Sunny Ade to defraud many.The suspect who was arrested alongside two others, defrauded many of millions after he opened a fake Instagram and Twitter accounts with the handle @kingsunnyademusic to advertise a fake U.S and U.K musical tour. The 27-year-old man was arrested alongside his girlfriend, Rebecca Oyebode, 23, and his friend, Oyewunmi Abiodun Ridwan, 27.

NewsmakersNG reported that Yinka Quadri's aide absolved the actor of any complicity in the crime, as it was further gathered that he raked in millions by impersonating King Sunny Ade. The veteran singer who reacted to report of the arrest said;“People were always calling my number that they heard I was organising a tour. When it was getting too much for me, I had to call the police who helped me. People were thinking I was the one doing it, and I’ve never done anything like that in my life. I’m a law-abiding citizen of this country. I came to the CP and he promised to investigate.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/actor-yinka-quadris-aide-arrested-for-impersonating-king-sunny-ade-to-defraud-many/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight / Charles Inojie's Instagram Account Hacked After He Called Out Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.