Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! (1076 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC / Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by teufelein(f): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Keyamo is mad! Keyamo is stupid; he's a goat! An animal!

Keyamo: President Buhari does not require a WAEC certificate to be president. �
Nigerians: Keyamo is mad! Keyamo is stupid; he's a goat! An animal! �
Well, I detest Keyamo and his god but on this one, he was correct. The main certificate required to be President in Nigeria is the Primary School Leaving Certificate, or its equivalent.
In the Interpretations, it was even said that if someone had been in public service or private sector for a certain number of years, then the years of service could pass for a certificate. �

It was also said that the City & Guilds certificate for artisans (Carpenters, Mechanics, Plumbers, etc) could pass as the certificate. So be careful how you treat your housemaid or gate men; they're highly probable presidents, governors and senators in a blink! �
So on this count, Keyamo was absolutely correct.

You don't need to be educated to be the president of Nigeria; it's constitutional. �
You still wonder why we've got morons and illiterates governing and ruling over the educated and endowed? It's that idiotic document called the 1999 constitution! It's that abomination that must be destroyed before we could start talking of having a country! �
It's #confederacyOrDissolution, or we continue to allow illiterates to dictate our existence!

#thinkAgain.�
Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
teufelein:
Keyamo is mad! Keyamo is stupid; he's a goat! An animal!

Keyamo: President Buhari does not require a WAEC certificate to be president. �
Nigerians: Keyamo is mad! Keyamo is stupid; he's a goat! An animal! �
Well, I detest Keyamo and his god but on this one, he was correct. The main certificate required to be President in Nigeria is the Primary School Leaving Certificate, or its equivalent.
In the Interpretations, it was even said that if someone had been in public service or private sector for a certain number of years, then the years of service could pass for a certificate. �

It was also said that the City & Guilds certificate for artisans (Carpenters, Mechanics, Plumbers, etc) could pass as the certificate. So be careful how you treat your housemaid or gate men; they're highly probable presidents, governors and senators in a blink! �
So on this count, Keyamo was absolutely correct.

You don't need to be educated to be the president of Nigeria; it's constitutional. �
You still wonder why we've got morons and illiterates governing and ruling over the educated and endowed? It's that idiotic document called the 1999 constitution! It's that abomination that must be destroyed before we could start talking of having a country! �
It's #confederacyOrDissolution, or we continue to allow illiterates to dictate our existence!

#thinkAgain.�

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by teufelein(f): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Having illiterates and morons governing over the educated is not the problem. The problem is the army of the so called highly educated that have swapped their consciences for a pittance, and make a living out of fawningly cheering them in their buffoonery. In Nigeria, it makes no difference if you're educated or illiterate, stomach infrastructure dictates our actions.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by teufelein(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
1999 Constitution; A Paper That Serves Few Northern Oligarchy

Once you have the constitution to your favour, you are home and dry. The North or the few elite selfish politicians from the North have always known what they wanted from Nigeria and started early chasing after it, albeit legally, illegally, logically, illogically, peacefully and violently and they have been largely successful.

The South on the other hand don't know what they want from Nigeria and therefore have never resolvedly fought for it. The people of the Niger Delta and the Yorubas see the Igbos as their enemy because the North told them so and they have needlessly expended and keep expending energies fighting who isn't their enemy and most pathetically, they do so to please their real enemy. The more the disunity between the Yorubas, Igbos and the people of the Niger Delta, the more advantage the few northern oligarchs have and to the detriment of the masses accross Nigeria.

The only pro-people constitution Nigeria ever had is the 1963 constitution and the developments accross board were it's testament.
The 1999 constitution is a paper that serves the few oligarchs and to the detriment of the majority. Every sensible person in Nigeria must rise to fight for the destruction of the 1999 constitution unless it will destroy us all. The economy and politics have been destroyed, very soon, people will be so frustrated that whether rich or poor, you cannot escape the frustration and anger of others around you.
Finally, as an Igboman, Igbos should define what they want from Nigeria. Once we are united in our decision, getting it, no matter what it is, won't be unsurmountable.
Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by RichBoy247: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you say that Keyamo is a goat, what are your parent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by teufelein(f): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Notre is a French word; means 'Our"...and Dame means "Lady" So Notre Dame means Our Lady.
So I learnt that a certain Notre Dame; Our Lady got burnt down in France...big deal, I said. But someone said to me: Baron, where's your humanity? Nigeria, I responded! He looked at me a few moments and walked away...
I could care less...
Why in tarnation should I be bothered
That a certain Notre Something got razed in France?
How has France condoled with Nigerians on our numerous disasters?
Notre Madalla Bombing
Notre Agatu Killings
Notre Jos Killings
Notre IPOB Killings
Notre Benue Massacres
Notre Shiite Massacres
Notre Maiduguri Killings
Notre Fulani Herdsmen Enugu
Notre Fulani Herdsmen Delta
Notre Fulani Herdsmen Edo
Notre Adamawa Mass Murders
Notre Boko Haram Mass Murder in Yobe
Notre Zamfara Gold Killings
Notre Kaduna Insane Killings
Notre Rivers Killings...
And so many more.
Not once did France ask
Why we had so many Notre Dames being razed ...
They didn't ask us why...
We have so many dead and dying
When there's no declared war...
They ain't concerned that
We suffer amidst plenty...
They morbidly seem to enjoy the fact that the whole Nigeria is Notre Misery!
Then they had just ONE Notre Something disaster...
And made World News...
With a myriad condolences...
And millions of dollars in donations...
Just for a SINGLE disaster...
And expect me with a thousand disasters...
To express some condolences?
It would NEVER happen!
For I have sufficient Notre Dame Disasters in my home country...
To last me several lifetimes and more...
With not a care in the world...
By France or whomever...
To help mitigate my Notre Dames...
Coz I'm just one miserable Black Man...
From a shit hole country...
Let France or others cry over their singular Notre Dame...
And allow me to mourn my thousand Notre Dames in peace...
For a single disaster per decade in France...
Is a normal working day in the abomination I call home.
May France bury her dead...
And allow Nigeria to bury her dead.
I do not condole with France...
For I've got several Notre Dames...
In my home country to mourn...
If France were a part of humanity...
Then they should help me with my numerous Notre Dames...
And I shall drop a tear for their single Notre Dame...
But as things stand
I stand with my people
And not a thought for France...
For I wasn't born a hypocrite!
May they bury their dead
And I shall bury mine as well.
Every country to herself
And let God be for us all.
And that, my friend, is my stance!
Now, #thinkAgain, my brother
For it's right to do so...
Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by nagastat: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2019
This Igbo girl sha, filled with bile, no decorum no sense, just sentiments. Always wailing, nagging or whining. The male for your life they try o.
Taa!

Kuku just leave Nigeria na.
Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by teufelein(f): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
nagastat:
This Igbo girl sha, filled with bile, no decorum no sense, just sentiments. Always wailing, nagging or whining. The male for your life they try o.
Taa!

Kuku just leave Nigeria na.

are you okay, upstairs?

Re: Keyamo Is Mad! Keyamo Is Stupid; He's A Goat! An Animal! by teufelein(f): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
keyamo needs re-education in particular on nigerian constitution...he must be derobed.

(1) (Reply)

Ruga: Niger Delta Group Blows Hot, Reveals What’ll Happen / More Revelations Emerged On How Ifeanyi Ubah Forged His NECO Certificate / Ipob Leader, Nnamdi KANU Lied About Uzodinma Bowing For Almajiri On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.