Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays (18836 Views)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by Maryus: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Foolish 9ja gov't! Almost every month get public holiday for 9ja... Go to successful nations and see how limited their public holidays are... angry
if they no declare the holiday now, u will still cry foolishly for mercy, that there is not time to enjoy holiday.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by Shhhh01(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Foolish 9ja gov't! Almost every month get public holiday for 9ja... Go to successful nations and see how limited their public holidays are... angry
What is wrong with this one? If you that stays at home all round the year does not want the plenty public holidays. We that work Monday to Friday all year round looooooooooooooove it.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by vicysegun: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin
hakyma:
Good! I want to rest.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by jojokelechi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
This Easter go make sense o!...
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by Igbodicool(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
qualityGod:
stop hate accept reality
I refuse to go down to the mud of ignorance with you. Go to your Church leader ask they the meaning and foundations of Easter.
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by Igbodicool(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
mvem:
...He is right... It's the Roman Catholic Church that principally fix dates for easter, even Christmas that's 25th December... They were the ones that made it so
Read your Bible you refused...
Read history books you refused...
Have you seen where itiboribo has landed you?
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by mvem(m): 1:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Igbodicool:

Read your Bible you refused...
Read history books you refused...
Have you seen where itiboribo has landed you?
....please argue with facts ...even the bible, it is the roman Catholic church that chose the books that were deemed right to be included to make up the bible , do you know how many gospels they were? even the gnostic ones....please come with your history, or biblical facts, I am waiting for you....
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by Igbodicool(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
mvem:
....please argue with facts ...even the bible, it is the roman Catholic church that chose the books that were deemed right to be included to make up the bible , do you know how many gospels they were? even the gnostic ones....please come with your history, or biblical facts, I am waiting for you....
Look at the person I'm talking with....
Chai!
Re: FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays by mvem(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Igbodicool:

Look at the person I'm talking with....
Chai!
...you are just throwing banters... You haven't even raised a point ...funny enough you that is feeling well informed might have a lot to learn and know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.