Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) (43405 Views)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Welcome badaru, Mr calculator

If all Governors can perform

There will be development across the country

Less attention will be paid to the federal unit

Most e warrior fighter should hold there state government accountable

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by BeiFangLaye(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2019
wonderfulment

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by ibotic(f): 1:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Give it another two years and then come talk.....Nigeria and poor maintenance be like bread and butter....smh

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:59am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:
Give it another two years and then come talk.....Nigeria and poor maintenance be like bread and butter....smh

It’s about you and me

If we all have maintenance culture

Government is not to be blamed on maintenance

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:04am On Apr 18, 2019
To be occupied by sarki, deeomelo, ngeneukwuewu, that dead corpse roaster manabbqgrill, nonsobàba and all Nl unrepentant zombies. Cos, these set of people need reformation and transformation.
I look forward to seeing where brain surgery will be done successfully in Nigeria, so that, these host of zombies can be transported their too.

Nice hostel.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by ibotic(f): 2:09am On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It’s about you and me

Muumuu.....where did I blame government

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:

Anuuuuu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2019
give it one year

It will look like UNEC

Maintenance culture down here is zero

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by ibotic(f): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

Anuuuuu

You are such an arrogant but ignorant individual...get lost.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by jordyspices: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Its lovely i hope say aboki no go spoil am before 6months

3 Likes

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by jhorseph(m): 3:48am On Apr 18, 2019
It actually nice, and beautiful. but na sch hostel ooooo

1 Like

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 4:21am On Apr 18, 2019
If this kind of hostel is build in OAU, give them one year the building is over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by DonHummer(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2019
what nonsense is this, this one that looks like fox river in prison break. we are still using hostels to measure performance. una never wan grow for this country

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by femi4: 5:18am On Apr 18, 2019
I will like to see the toilets 2yrs later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2019
The man Sule Lamido tried in the area of infrastructural development in Jigawa state, He modernized the state to what it is today. Badaru is building on the legacy and i pray they maintain this one o cos students attitude atimes calls for concern.
Sarrki go and apply for admission they will take you grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 18, 2019
How is it world class? Google world class
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It’s about you and me

Where did she blamed the government in her comment?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by knockturnal(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It’s about you and me

You are kidding right? What can you and me do about our roads, National Stadium, Refineries, Power supply, Nigerian Airways, etc?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Oriflame918(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Have you seen Dangote hostel in Abu Zaria before?
Please check very well before you rush here to comment.
Thanks
Well, check my signature grin
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerians and poor maintenance culture,u will be amazed that the students will sheeet and wouldn't flush it down,but expect the cleaners to do it

Nnsuka hostel was once like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:

why insult dey easy for una mouth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by sotall(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Give it one year

It will look like hall four in Uniben...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by qanda: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Photos of it during the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by obaival(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Sooner it will fall like Moses
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:

It costs money to keep hostels well maintained...

And you can't do that on very low school fees.

3 Likes

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It’s about you and me

I know it's you that will give such a reasonable answer....

Longest time Bro

After our baba win election we know see you again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Make we see the interior not this 3D pics

2 Likes

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Men this is like a gen pop in a US pen
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by toprealman: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Just the light..... what else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Zero maintainace culture would do the needful to the building in a couple of years.
And it would look like Nigerian prison grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.