Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help My Son Win An Online Contest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Son Win An Online Contest (913 Views)

My Son Lacks Concentration / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 1:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2019
my fellow night crawlers plsss help us vote..thank u
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Goodmorning, thank you for voting..but pls u can always revote..even if u did last night or this morning...plsss vote again to increase our chances
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
you can always revote plsss
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good evening...help us vote again
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Happy Easter celebration...pls vote my dear boy
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Plsss Vote
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
pweetyoge:

Dear Nairalander,

Greetings from the North (if you know, u know), Valar Morghulis to you all....i need the Help of every wonderful person on the thread to vote for my son to win an online Baby competition that started in january with a cash prize of 3.6million naira to be won and a baby to be crowned, he made it to the last stage and everything ends nxt week.
we are really behind in votes reason i brought it here.

Plsss voting is everyday till nxt week... you can click on the link to vote and if you are afraid of Links, visit
www.royalbabyawards.com and search 'Bernard' to Vote.....Thank You all.

P.S. If anyone knows how i can grow my votes legit, pls buzz me..pls my dear friends, help me to win, i have come far to just give up and God bless as you do so

https://royalmalc.com/rba/home/index.php?search=Bernard&action=search&category_id=7&page=1

Let me call the Moderators, and see if i could be lucky

cc. Lalasticlala
Voted
Re: Help My Son Win An Online Contest by pweetyoge(f): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
thank u so much

(1) (Reply)

House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? / Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick / Scared Of Thunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.