Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect (22912 Views)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Gistvic: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has been offered a political appointment alongside singer, Olamide Adedeji, by the incoming Governor of Ogun state, Prince Dapo Abiodun. Gistvic Reports.

Eniola Badmus was seen with Ogun state Governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun in Ogun State for the inaugration of Economic transition committee members

She wrote:
"Earlier today in Ogun State for the inauguration of the Economic transition Committee members with the Governor elect @dabiodunmfr ......Omo Ogun ishe ya"

SEE MORE PHOTOS:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/eniola-badmus-with-governor-elect-dapo.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by iGist: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2019
cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Kingpee2(m): 3:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Th rich will always get richer ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Nogodye(m): 4:12am On Apr 18, 2019
I sense that this man will not fail his people.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Nogodye:
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by jullidee2006: 4:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Hmnnn...
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by itspzpics(m): 5:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by femi4: 5:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Hope he ll deliver and flush out the old cargoes
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Ciaos: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2019
This girl no fit slim down abi wetin,see as blouse big for her body. He for good for her if she try slim oooo..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by hisexcellency34: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2019
They look good together to marry
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Pls what's the easiest way to commit suicide? I'm fed up.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by BerryAnny(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
Pls what's the easiest way to commit suicide? I'm fed up.
you v made this comment alot. You must be serious..!! Hold on you will be fine. What is going on?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by olayemioshiyemi: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
People's governor ....ride on
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jen92:
you v made this comment alot. You must be serious..!! Hold on you will be fine. What is going on?
I need help. But it doesn't seem to be forthcoming. I've been delayed for so long and can't afford another delay.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by bewla(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wonder shall not end

when elected person meet Earthquake
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

I need help. But it doesn't seem to be forthcoming. I've been delayed for so long and can't afford another delay.
job?
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jen92:
job?
Not job. Money to settle school stuff
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by AmazingELixir: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool cool cool

My oga things are looking up for me starting from this year
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by IamPatriotic(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nogodye:
I hope he succeeds, unfortunately, he won't because governance in Nigeria is designed to fail, that why nobody (politician) has ever performed well in office.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by castrol180(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nice one...let Ogun state go higher economically once again
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Sapphire94: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
U sef want political appointment.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by MhizzAJ(f): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
Not job. Money to settle school stuff
What school is that and how much do you need that you want to commit suicide?
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gud
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
MhizzAJ:

What school is that and how much do you need that you want to commit suicide?
I need about 50k
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Sirpaul(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Baba like dem big big wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by LOTRISH45: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Because of 50k, you wan commit suicide?

engrpheleeks:

I need about 50k
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by hardeyincah(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

I need about 50k

Please help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Messiah Returns Worldwide / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) / Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.