Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect (22930 Views)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by castrol180(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
MhizzAJ:

What school is that and how much do you need that you want to commit suicide?

For me it's job that I need...since 2014 that I finished my tertiary education, though I've been managing with teaching job in private schools but the remuneration is nothing to write home about and there are so many responsibilities for me. Kindly help me with any assistance. I am also wishing and willing to found a tutorial/computer training centre but there is no fund to get a space for that.

Please help with a job so I can save for my project
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
LOTRISH45:
Because of 50k, you wan commit suicide?
It is limiting me. I need help as urgent as possible.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by banty: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
She's a love-vendor..you all will know soon.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Georgry(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

I need about 50k

and you want to kill myself? same thing happened to me before God finally settled everything. my junior bro used my visa card to register for something online and they removed all my money, monies meant for school fees, textbooks and hostel rent.
for the record I'm a final year student and if I don't pay my fees before the deadline date I won't be able to write the exams that were CBE.
I just keep on pushing hard, I drew a scale of preference, started tackling these problems according to their level of importance.
believe me, in a month I was able to pay my school fees, my textbooks, and I was able to convince my landlord That I will pay him before this month runs out, I've paid half now
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by LOTRISH45: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
If I help you now, more people here will start threatening to commit suicide and be using the format to harass and blackmail people on this platform.

Value the life you have pls.

engrpheleeks:

It is limiting me. I need help as urgent as possible.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Georgry:

and you want to kill myself? same thing happened to me before God finally settled everything. my junior bro used my visa card to register for something online and they removed all my money, monies meant for school fees, textbooks and hostel rent.
for the record I'm a final year student and if I don't pay my fees before the deadline date I won't be able to write the exams that were CBE.
I just keep on pushing hard, I drew a scale of preference, started tackling these problems according to their level of importance.
believe me, in a month I was able to pay my school fees, my textbooks, and I was able to convince my landlord That I will pay him before this month runs out, I've paid half now

As it stands now me I need help. I have exhausted all the patience I have. God should send help already
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by engrpheleeks(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
LOTRISH45:
If I help you now, more people here will start threatening to commit suicide and be using the format to harass and blackmail people on this platform.

Value the life you have pls.

No, if you want to help and you are convinced you want to help, pls do. I have exhausted all the patience I have. My acct no is 0065231352, Sterling bank.
God bless you.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Charly68: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Work has started ,expect Lagos style of digital governance in Ogun very soon,this incoming Governor will surely leverage on the opportunity of being close to Lagos to get the state running on first class pedestal.. We are really waiting to see the magic wand
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by castrol180(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jen92:
job?

For me it's job that I need...since 2014 that I finished my tertiary education, though I've been managing with teaching job in private schools but the remuneration is nothing to write home about and there are so many responsibilities for me. Kindly help me with any assistance. I am also wishing and willing to found a tutorial/computer training centre but there is no fund to get a space for that.

Please help with a job so I can save for my project
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
This life na turn by turn
Once your time don reach everything go begin fall in place even you go dey wonder. Na so life just be

Cos sey you no get now nor means you no go get tommorow

Chill God dey arrange something for you but if you sey you no fit wait, naim be sey your matter ehn........ Na for yonda dem go judge am
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Georgry(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

As it stands now me I need help. I have exhausted all the patience I have. God should send help already

Help yourself first my dear.
don't even see suicide as an option.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by springtech(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
Pls what's the easiest way to commit suicide? I'm fed up.

Please don't consider the suicide option.
It's not even supposed to be contemplated.

Whatever you are going through should not be the basis for killing yourself.
Don't accept the suggestion of the devil.
Trust me you will be fine.

I have been there.
Felt like I wash choked up.
Felt like I had to air to breathe.
Felt depressed.
Had no reason to continue living.
The pressure was damn too much.

But guess what , I am still alive with several things to live for:
My wife, children and my goals.

Trust me, you will be fine after all.

Just hold on to Jesus.
He helped me, he will help you .

Cheers.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by RexTramadol1: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hian she go skul na
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by kayzat: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

No, if you want to help and you are convinced you want to help, pls do. I have exhausted all the patience I have. My acct no is 0065231352, Sterling bank.
God bless you.

engrpheleeks:
Afonjas won't like this

And you're a racist. A hater

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Teeklef(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

God bless you.
LOL!!!! Na by force to help? If u think suicide is the next thing, then good bye, stop threatening us with death. If u hear another person matter, you go Jez dey thank God....... U think say e easy to die.
Abegi Jor.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Indomie001: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
I think snipers been helping since year I don't remember but hey bro, hold on pls don't die , e go better.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by lasisi69(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

God bless you.
Ediot... You dey command am cause you give am money to keep for you... Easiest way; if you see Sars, try to grab their gun...

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Indomie001: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
kayzat:

And you're a racist. A hater
Gbam !!!

Lobatan, when we are screaming stop tribal nonsense, some call us unity begger , with that even if i have , I don't think I will be interested to help.

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by iamfromlagos(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
lasisi69:
Ediot... You dey command am cause you give am money to keep for you... Easiest way; if you see Sars, try to grab their gun...
Chai! you wicked o as you wan spoil format.
lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Herbephe1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jen92:
you v made this comment alot. You must be serious..!! Hold on you will be fine. What is going on?

serious keh? someone who intentionally wants to commit suicide won't ask such question, he wants someone to ask him why, so that he can table the matter........
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by lasisi69(f): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Probably there to beg according to that guy... whats his name ... Mike something
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by showstopperss(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
That's not a wise decision darling..regardless of life issues, suicide is not the best option.where is your location? Try and get something to sustain yourself with 1st no matter how little it seems, then do you know you don't have the right to take your life? It's straight to hell and it will be very unwise if that's your last resort, God has not forgotten you, keep hoping then never give up hustling it will definitely get better, i pray for you that God will raise helpers of destiny for you in Jesus name,shalom!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by SunnDash(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Banana follow her in d oda room
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by ogene144(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
I need about 50k
name of your school
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by christofashion1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Engineer Felix I guess that's your name, please my dear brother if we take our own life cos of present situation, do we know if God is going to change the story in the next minute? Please hold on to hope brother... You are strong not a coward who want to run from life's challenges... Blessings
engrpheleeks:
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Livingjahguy: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good for Eniola, good for Olamide and good for democracy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by jimmyLd101: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
Please for God sake dont enter Benz mouth Na Dangote trailer sure pass atleast them still fit give your family something. Good for nothing. Waiting you they do for life way you never die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune / Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.