Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair (47799 Views)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Redeakaa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rosay15:
cheesy
no form of offence was intended.....hope we're cool 8-)
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Rosay15(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Redeakaa:

no form of offence was intended.....hope we're cool 8-)
... I know that already.
Am fine and you?
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Redeakaa(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rosay15:
... I know that already.
Am fine and you?

Yeah much better now that i know i didn't offend you.......cuz it hurts me when i hurt pepo, espacially unintensionally
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Rosay15(f): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Redeakaa:

Yeah much better now that i know i didn't offend you.......cuz it hurts me when i hurt pepo, espacially unintensionally
.. lol, it’s okay.
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by wizod(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwww so lovely n romantic....
Davido is truly every woman's dream man...
He's so humble, caring n romantic....
I just pray to end up a guy like him....
BUT YOUR dp tells d stuff u're made of. #a talented olosho
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Lopez99(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
the romance of 30BG...
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by kellynexx007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
itspzpics:
cheesy nice one

See More Romantic photos and Video of Chioma and Davido => HERE
CORRECT DUDE WITH CORRECT BABE....ANYBODY WEY WAN DIE....THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE NO FAR....EASY EXIT
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by taurusdude0(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwww so lovely n romantic....
Davido is truly every woman's dream man...
He's so humble, caring n romantic....
I just pray to end up a guy like him....

If u keep doing what's depicted on ur profile pic ur probably gonna get one grin grin
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Almunjid:

Is this what u call love, if this is ur definition of love... Wahala dey 0too grin
different strokes for different folks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Amanew(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Elemosho478:

I am telling the truth and I am directly mocking Ikpeazu, Peter Obi and Obiano
Handsome men!
you can compare them with Tinubu,Obasanjo And Osibanjo Lolzzzzz their name is affecting them go and search for the meaning of Njo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo / Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.