Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

FRSC ― Motorists Driving Against Traffic To Undergo Psychiatric Test - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC ― Motorists Driving Against Traffic To Undergo Psychiatric Test (4788 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FRSC ― Motorists Driving Against Traffic To Undergo Psychiatric Test by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bukasint:
This guys are thinking. I guess this the best news so far. Many people have one mental illness that doesn't require fine or beating but some Psychotherapeutic Drugs.

I remember seeing an epileptic driver on the high way with a commercial bus. I just pity the passenger's that day. I had to report his car number to the nearby FRSC and he was attested.

Can you see a reasonable man with something reasonable to write?

dokyOloye:
Zoo FRSC should device another means to discipline or punish errant drivers not using the psychiatry threat.
The national body of Psychiatrists in Nigeria have already met and said they will not be a party to that.
Meanwhile they are talking of a fine of 50k while minimum wage is 18k.
Why not suspend licences if you can't find another severe enough punishment?

Now, look at this one.
Re: FRSC ― Motorists Driving Against Traffic To Undergo Psychiatric Test by franklingud(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
First of all, this sick government should conduct psychiatric test on these policemen, all the military personnel.

#JokeOfAcountry
Re: FRSC ― Motorists Driving Against Traffic To Undergo Psychiatric Test by deavicky(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
I'm sure FRSC too will go for the same test too. And Gov too for neglecting our roads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Fun Places To Visit On A Budget In Lagos / New Rule For Dubai! / Akwa-Ibom Governor, 9 Others, Narrowly Escape Mid-Air Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.