Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,859 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) (40222 Views)

The Black Human Calculator / Can You Solve This Without Calculator? / Meet 20 Year Old Indian Known As 'World's Fastest Human Calculator' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
好的
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by kafulka(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
collinsuchendu:

If you’re a fan of ‘Asia’s Got Talent’ and have been binge-watching the show for the past three seasons, we’re pretty sure you think you’ve seen it all.

Comedy acts, dancing acts, singers, magicians, and creepy people (read: Sacred Riana) have graced our TV sets for years.

But one Malaysian teenager finally brought something different to the table.

Can you help us do our taxes ah?

15-year-old Yaashwin Sarawanan was dubbed ‘the Human Calculator’ after appearing on a recent episode of ‘Asia’s Got Talent’. His act wowed not only the judges but viewers at home too!

The SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn student brought along a calculator and enlisted the help of David Foster and Anggun to give him any mathematical equation.

Within a split second he could deliver the answer and at one point, Anggun pointed out that he actually ‘beat’ the calculator.

Watch his amazing performance here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvymoFdjuHw

Many Malaysians were proud of him and applauded his amazing ability to make mental calculations.

To top of it all, his confidence and personality really shined through.

YouTube commenter Mat Poi “Wow!!!!! how he calculates and making jokes at the same time!!!!!! This is the talent that I want to see !!!!” while Allamanda Ahj said “Boy...I'm so proud of you. So brilliant � You’re gonna make it to final round. Malaysia boleh.”

Yaashwin making mental calculations be like...

The young math wizard received three yessesfrom the judges and will advance to the next round.

Congratulations Yaashwin! Malaysia is rooting for you and we hope you’ll make it to the finals.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/04/meet-15-year-old-malaysian-human.html?m=1
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow, he's a really a mathematician, congrats to him, he performed extremely well.
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by steve6: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by yungrashee(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

I remember contesting in 1999 shocked shocked shocked

I was already 22 and i was participating in the Under-17 contest thanks to my baby face and a clean shave

"Oh yes, i will win the Kia Picanto" i told myself haven practiced with Understanding Mathematics

First person i saw on the Judges' Panel was Pastor Adedeji, my Headmaster in Primary School.

"IVAR!!!" he said. "What are you doing here?" shocked shocked shocked shocked You graduated in 1985

Adedeji decided to disgrace me ....."13 x 13" ? i said 131. "22 x 11" = 243....

The whole audience erupted in laughter and i wished the world could just end.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

How can i get the book please
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2019
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry
Why the vex bro
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
justdogitto:
Let him calculate

1236528589358845695562558525688558555888588855855525845555444555444 x 5584252855852942922432980079280649257299959625555868
Haaaa shocked guy you heartless oh, person pikin to do this kind calculation? grin
Re: Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2021
maasoap:

Is this a math? Can you even pronounce it yourself? Trash
The numbers cannot be written in words but they have been written in figures.
So,you just have to agree that the result of the operation cannot be derived before you fall asleep.
In other words,it may take hours or days or months or years for anything or anyone to get the result of the operation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.