Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government (977 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Dapo Abiodun Visit OOUTH, Was Disappointed By The Deplorable & Substandard State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
I am using this opportunity to register my displeasure on behalf of the people of of Iju Road in Pen Cinema Agege over the deplorable state of the road which has made life extremely difficult for motorists who ply the road daily. The roads have become pernicious and unmotorable and is made worse when it rains as cars are stuck for hours and making movement almost impossible. Even pedestrians find it difficult to move about. The situation is worsened by the construction of Pen cinema flyover Bridge that has been abandoned by the current government for a over a year thereby causing unwarranted traffic that can take hours to clear up.

In earnest, i'm calling on the Lagos state Government to rise to it's responsibilities by acting fast and fixing the road. It is an embarrassment that should not be allowed to linger further.

Eko oni Baje oo

See photos of the road below
Mynd44 Lalasticla Dominique

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by Amuocha: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ambode has done very well shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by omenkaLives(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Afam4eva:
I am using this opportunity to register my displeasure on behalf of the people of of Iju Road in Pen Cinema Agege over the deplorable state of the road which has made life extremely difficult for motorists who ply the road daily. The roads have become pernicious and unmotorable and is made worse when it rains as cars are stuck for hours and making movement almost impossible. Even pedestrians find it difficult to move about. The situation is worsened by the construction of Pen cinema flyover Bridge that has been abandoned by the current government for a over a year thereby causing unwarranted traffic that can take hours to clear up.

In earnest, i'm calling on the Lagos state Government to rise to it's responsibilities by acting fast and fixing the road. It is an embarrassment that should not be allowed to linger further.

Eko oni Baje oo

See photos of the road below
Myncd44 Lalasvticla Domignique
Only those who don't know what a hateful and bigoted character you are wouldn't understand the underlying essence of this thread. I can't even believe all this while, you've been a resident of Lagos, yet, you never look past a moment to insult the generality of your kind hosts.

Anytime I see your moniker, all I see is that devilish statement you made in 2014 in particular and others like it in general.

You should be more concerned about the state of roads in Aba Mr Afam.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
omenkaLives:
Only those who don't know what a hateful and bigoted character you are wouldn't understand the underlying essence of this thread. I can't even believe all this while, you've been a resident of Lagos, yet, you never look past a moment to insult the generality of your kind hosts.

Anytime I see your moniker, all I see is that devilish statement you made in 2014 in particular and others like it in general.

Nonsense.
Once a puppet, always a puppet. You have a buried your face down the ass of Buhari and APC that it has beclouded your sense of reasoning like a regular human being.

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by SilasNwude: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:

Nonsense.
[/s]
you're still pained this old man
don't let hate destroy you bra
let it go

btw you should be more concerned about fulani herdsmen killing your people than Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by omogidi234(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mod, please move this to the Frontpage. The road has made life unbearable for those plying the road.

Those of us living in estates around cannot go out as you desire. Incidentally, I learnt the Speaker of LA House Assembly lives in one of the estates around.

As for those accusing Afam4eva, he has nothing against anybody, the pix and whole issue started from my estate, we are still making effort to bring Channels TV and some others to bring this terrible situation to the attention of the people in power.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by omogidi234(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afam4eva thanks so much for this piece. Other people used different platforms which has yielded result. I understand it was really trending on Twitter and government has started work on the place immediately. I am sure millions of soul that pass through that road will bless you and others who made this issue trends.

In a similar vein, I will like to register my disappointment with the MODs and SuperMODs. I sent a mail to both to please move this topic to the front page but they did not see it as a front page material rather it is the story of Onnoghen that was constantly there and including the story of couple who were making noise during sex, one who just got endorsement, throw back picture of Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Iju Road, Agege: A Call On The Lagos State Government by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! / Road Dualization: Cross River, Akwa Ibom Residents Erect Shrines And Buildings / Atiku Heads To Court As Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie, Fails To Pay N500m!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.