Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State (2535 Views)

Who's Gonna Teach Me Programming? / Who Will Teach Me Programming / Need A Person Who Can Teach Me Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by hapydaddy: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys. I want to learn some programming language. Is there anyone around sango Ota and it's environs that can teach me. I am ready to pay. The ones I am looking at includes

Python
Java
C #

Thanks

Note; I am a newcomer but I learn quickly
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by hapydaddy: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Any one
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
hapydaddy:
Any one
send a DM to me on whatapp
08120908559 Whatapp only
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Oem18(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mail me at rattler18x@gmail.com and let's talk.i have a link I want send to you it's a free program by Google mail me so that you can take the course before we start anything. you probably don't want to learn java now . Kotlin is what is used.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by hapydaddy: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Alright. Thanks
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Sleevia: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oem18:
Mail me at rattler18x@gmail.com and let's talk.i have a link I want send to you it's a free program by Google mail me so that you can take the course before we start anything. you probably don't want to learn java now . Kotlin is what is used.
please drop the link to the Google program here so that everyone will benefit. I am interested
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Oem18(m): 3:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Sleevia:
please drop the link to the Google program here so that everyone will benefit. I am interested
It is a program for those who have done a particular program before but it contains beginner courses , I can't go about sharing it to everyone. I left my mail (I am not charging for the link) I just don't want to display it publicly.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Sleevia: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Oem18:

It is a program for those who have done a particular program before but it contains beginner courses , I can't go about sharing it to everyone. I left my mail (I am not charging for the link) I just don't want to display it publicly.
Nigerians SMH...

Is this what you are hiding? https://developers.google.com/

Here are others I know

KhanAcademy.com

W3SChool.com

FreeCodeCamp.org

CodeAcademy.com undecided undecided undecided

https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/basics-code/module/169

https://developers.google.com/training/

https://grow.google/developers/

https://ai.google/education/ For Machine Learning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Oem18(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sleevia:
Nigerians SMH...

Is this what you are hiding? https://developers.google.com/

Here are others I know

KhanAcademy.com

W3SChool.com

Thanks
FreeCodeCamp.org

CodeAcademy.com undecided undecided undecided

https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/basics-code/module/169

https://developers.google.com/training/

https://grow.google/developers/

https://ai.google/education/ For Machine Learning
��������
Dude all these things you posted have nothing to do with what I am talking about. I said I did a program and I was invited to take a course � but I loved that line of yours *Nigerians SMH*
You can see the problem with this country just to send someone a mail you ended up searching google wasting your data . Anyway Good luck *Nigerians SMH*

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Sleevia: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oem18:

��������
Dude all these things you posted have nothing to do with what I am talking about. I said I did a program and I was invited to take a course � but I loved that line of yours *Nigerians SMH*
You can see the problem with this country just to send someone a mail you ended up searching google wasting your data . Anyway Good luck *Nigerians SMH*

Blah blah blah.. Why should I send you a mail for something you didn't create that benefited hugely from? Something that you right said it is free?

What will you take you to drop the link to the program? Someone invented the Internet I gave it to the world without collecting a dime.

You were just acting like you were genetically programmed to, hoarding info, like the typical black man you. So I am not surprised.

Bros, yeah, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Oem18(m): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2019
Sleevia:

Blah blah blah.. Why should I send you a mail for something you didn't create that benefited hugely from? Something that you right said it is free?

What will you take you to drop the link to the program? Someone invented the Internet I gave it to the world without collecting a dime.

You were just acting like you were genetically programmed to, hoarding info, like the typical black man you. So I am not surprised.

Bros, yeah, good luck.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dude did i ask you to reply me or send me your mail i was talking to the owner of the post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must be Peter Griffin. grin grin grin grin grin grin But really i feel like i am replying Roger the alien grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway that black man word that you used just described you to me "By their fruits you shall know them"
Even if i do give someone like you the link you.You will end up not learning anything....
So just stick to code academy and the rest of those links you posted.
***Even if you do get the link and get the resources offered so what. As long as you don't have any idea of what to do with the knowledge.
What then did you gain ?***
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by nelsondraws: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is an URGENT REQUEST. If you're familiar with Machine learning specifically stock price prediction using hybrid models. If not can you refer me to someone else? I am in need of assistance for my project. Thanks in advance. Call or whatsapp 08163441359
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Sleevia: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Oem18:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dude did i ask you to reply me or send me your mail i was talking to the owner of the post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must be Peter Griffin. grin grin grin grin grin grin But really i feel like i am replying Roger the alien grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway that black man word that you used just described you to me "By their fruits you shall know them"
Even if i do give someone like you the link you.You will end up not learning anything....
So just stick to code academy and the rest of those links you posted.
***Even if you do get the link and get the resources offered so what. As long as you don't have any idea of what to do with the knowledge.
What then did you gain ?***
The emboldened made me laugh... you have been exposed and feel pained. Like said, good luck. People who see the thread will use the link I have dropped. You probably thought I had no idea lol... grin grin grin grin good luck dude. nuff said
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Oem18(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sleevia:
The emboldened made me laugh... you have been exposed and feel pained. Like said, good luck. People who see the thread will use the link I have dropped. You probably thought I had no idea lol... grin grin grin grin good luck dude. nuff said
Ehm Ehm Ehm but those link of yours are known to 99% of those who code . So how am I supposed to be pained . I still have the link to the course you have been crying about. So what are you insinuating. Like I said "Its not about the resource it's about knowing what to do with it". A sword is only as lethal as he who wields it. Your reply is not even worth single emoji . But you know a wise man has to advice a foolish child else the child will think he/she is wise.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Sleevia: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oem18:

Ehm Ehm Ehm but those link of yours are known to 99% of those who code . So how am I supposed to be pained . I still have the link to the course you have been crying about. So what are you insinuating. Like I said "Its not about the resource it's about knowing what to do with it". A sword is only as lethal as he who wields it. Your reply is not even worth single emoji . But you know a wise man has to advice a foolish child else the child will think he/she is wise.
ogbeni.. Shhhhhh...

What were the links supposed to be for if not coders and their likes?
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Sleevia: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oem18:

STFU

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oem18:

��������
go to udemy.com jare
Re: Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
hapydaddy:
Hello guys. I want to learn some programming language. Is there anyone around sango Ota and it's environs that can teach me. I am ready to pay. The ones I am looking at includes

Python
Java
C #

Thanks

Note; I am a newcomer but I learn quickly
go to udemy jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; / Which Is The Best Programming Language To Learn? / Html & Css

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.