Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB (1239 Views)

Breaking:i'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -atiku Replies Buhari / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by cyrilamx(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
By Eric Patrick,

Former Nigerian vice president and The peoples' democratic party [PDP] presidential candidate who was defected by president Buhari in the just concluded February 23 presidential election has again replied to president Buhari over his statement in tribunal demanding Atiku to produce his academic credentials or stop talking like a baby.

The challenge was one of the planks of Buhari’s response to Abubakar’s petition at the Presidential Election Tribunal.

In the filing by a team of lawyers led by Wole Olanipekun (SAN), Buhari debunked Atiku’s and PDP’s claim that he was not qualified to run for President.

Atiku who replied Buhari and the All progressive Congress [APC] saying the INEC saw my original credentials and can never be fake, " i am not like you who waec helped to forged result.

According to Atiku who also revealed that, he has known Buhari from childhhod and has never seen him attent any school

http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/9dc6dd80e333f0c1db18f4cd7bf3667b?features=43&client=mini&like_list=like-laugh&like_count=1
Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by Lordvaryx: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
KO!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by excellencyabia1: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
this drama is becoming more interesting. wear come and defend yourself. because that result is of now not that of our father's
Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by olisaEze(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sure say Buhari go know as Waec certificate be? Oya just ask him what d color of his original certificate is and see if he’ll ans! grin

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by tuniski: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
MOD do Something to the spammer above please.

Let buhari tender that WAEC attestation so that its authenticity can be ascertained.
Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by booblacain(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chai

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by doctokwus: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
I find it embarrassingly that Atiku would even be arguing with Buhari over who has real certificates or not.
It's like a mad man insulting you and you in anger starts pursuing him till both of you end up fighting in the gutter.
You and the mad man are now believed to both be mad.
A Buhari that hired 12 SANs just because he was asked to produce an ordinary WAEC certificate and same person that took another 4 years to produce one issued in WAEC's Oluwole branch office,is the person Atiku, known for donkey years to have had a tertiary education diploma,is debating over educational credentials.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by Dreal1247: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
It is madness for a Chief Justice to be dismissed for alleged false declaration of assets while SANS are hired to defend a sitting President without a common WAEC certificate. Just imagine a professor defending a primary 4 pupil to rule over him. If you ask me, I will simply tell you that it is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by Dreal1247: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
It is time for Buhari certificate to go through forensic examination. The whole thing is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by sweetilicious(f): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria my country.I don't know how APC was and is still able to do so many things and get away with it.Are we under a spell?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
ATIKU you are not like him or not, you can never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by Peacecore: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
doctokwus:
I find it embarrassingly that Atiku would even be arguing with Buhari over who has real certificates or not.
It's like a mad man insulting you and you in anger starts pursuing him till both of you end up fighting in the gutter.
You and the mad man are now believed to both be mad.
A Buhari that hired 12 SANs just because he was asked to produce an ordinary WAEC certificate and same person that took another 4 years to produce one issued in WAEC's Oluwole branch office,is the person Atiku, known for donkey years to have had a tertiary education diploma,is debating over educational credentials.
I'm sometime a gry with some Nigerian youth..If I say u're dump now u'll say it's an insult. What is Atiku challenging in court that led to d hiring of d 12 SANs.(
a)Election results
(b)WAEC cert
(c)I'm dumb,so I don't know.
Now ur time starts...
Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by netpro(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Atiku is so heartbroken of all the money PDP wailers has squeezed off him, he is beginning to sound like a comedian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by femidejulius(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
If Buhari knew his WAEC will make him years later to become a joke in the eyes of many, he would have written it again.

It is the same way that Dancer from Osun state would have written his WAEC again years ago if he knew he will need it many years later

LESSONS: Do whatever you have to do today well. It may not matter today but it may matter many years later.
Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by Xisnin(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fake news.
Any smart person can see through this gutter journalism.
Re: I'm Not Like You Who WAEC Helps To Forged Result -- Atiku To PMB by City001: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Atiku,after helping (Apc)to create this monster you are now crying us a river.

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Worked Against PDP In Last Election – PDP Exposes Former President / Sowore: Before We Crucify The Secret Police / Imo State: US Lawyers Criticise Supreme Court's Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.