Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians (12261 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Donpeak(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
D
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Sayrahh(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who are you fooling @hellrufai.
Keep your evil minded wishes to your demonic self.
Bye
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
This bastard I so much hate him
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by encryptjay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
But this El Rufai guy can be dangerous sha.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by ebenholer(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I guess one of the Christians aids composed the message for him.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Bidi123: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is it the christians you have killed or the ones alive?, hold your wishes unacceptable.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Chiemeka1: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hell Rufai leave us alone. We dnt want your message.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Foodforthought: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
He and his message can go to hell. Useless bigot and jihadist.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by City001: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
See who is talking, I think people should learn to be realistic in life, not saying one thing and mean another.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Kanurii: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
One of the descendants of killers of Jesus has spoken. grin

Jews killed Jesus

Igbos claimed they are Jews from Israel

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by lewis33(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
ALL I SEE IS SO MUCH HATRED/FROM UR COMMENTS, IRONICALLY THIS IS CONTRARY TO SUPPOSED JESUS'S TEACHINGS.

SHAME ON HATE AND ITS EXHIBITERS!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Guide777(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gajeren Kaduna
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by GrandMufti: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Victorisoni3(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
MOHSHESHI:
eyya I can c u are in sifia pain
Nd u r enjoyin
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by naijajobx: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Earthquake3: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kanurii:

Jews killed Jesus

Igbos claimed they are Jews from Israel

Jesus was also jew
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Danja: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm. With this hatred from you, I can say that you are not better than him - the Elrufai.

You don't appear to be the Christians you calm you are.

Better find a better way of addressing the issues. This won't help anyone because if we continue this way it will consume all of us eventually.

If it is Muslim-muslim ticket in Kaduna that's worrying you, a similar arrangement exists in Ondo, Ekiti and Plateau where there is a large population of Muslim in their States but have been denied of number two position. Similarly Tivs in Benue State will never allow Idomas as their governor. The same is in Kogi where if not for the death of Mr Audu Igalas wouldn't have allow ed anyone outside them to rule them.

It is our democracy which is still in its infant stage. Our way of thinking is still primitive. It is not only Elrufai but all of us are the same. We cry only if it does not favour us. So stop the insult and work and pray for better tomorrow of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
He should write that in Arabic to his Fulani brothers to desist from killing helpless Christians in Kaduna South
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Khaleell001(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Deceitful message from a bigotic dwarf.

He was not suppose to sign that message in the first place.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Khaleell001(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
scribble:
al shaitan himself
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Youngados(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tnk U sir, may God bless U for such a 1dfull message
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Khaleell001(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
,I guess many of these bitter people here insulting and hurling abuse at him do not live anywhere near Kaduna yet they are full of hatred.

Christians should stop behaving as if they own this country.
You don't!
The same right you have to be disturbing me with your praise and worship noise is the same right I have to practice my belief.
I don't know why we can't even move before you start condemning.

Our young ones marry,you condemn.

We marry more than one wife,you make it your problem.

We fast in the month of Ramadan,you start mocking; asking if this is fasting.

We pray without shouting under the spirit and without musical instruments to disturb the neighbourhood , we are called headslammers.

What do need to do for you to leave us and mind your business?

But Islamically speaking, muslims are not suppose to wish Christians any kind of celebratory happy easter.
It goes against our creed.
We believe Jesus was not crucified nor did he die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Danja: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Khaleell001:
,I guess many of these bitter people here insulting and hurling abuse at him do not live anywhere near Kaduna yet they are full of hatred.

You don't!
The same right you have to be disturbing me with your praise and worship noise is the same right I have to practice my belief.

We pray without shouting under the spirit and without musical instruments to disturb the neighbourhood , we are called headslammers.

But Islamically speaking, muslims are not suppose to wish Christians any kind of celebratory happy easter.

May God bless you my brother. Hatred will kill them.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Samunique(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Khaleell001:

You don't!

Can you see how hate filled you are ?

We're talking about a man as dangerous as El Rufai you immediately want to turn it to christian and Muslims stuff so that u can have an occasion to spill the rubbish hate filled words you have in your heart against other faith. Intolerant bigot, has anyone raised any issue here against Islam on this thread ?

Infact you should be closely monitored bcs your fanaticism is more dangerous and worse than El-Rufai's undecided

By the way, who the heck wants your greetings !!! undecided
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Khaleell001(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Samunique:
Can you see how hate filled you are ?

We're talking about a man as dangerous as El Rufai you immediately want to turn it to christian and Muslims stuff so that u can have an occasion to spill the rubbish hate filled words you have in your heart against other faith. Intolerant bigot, has anyone raised any issue here against Islam on this thread ?

Infact you should be closely monitored bcs your fanaticism is more dangerous and worse than El-Rufai's undecided

By the way, who the heck wants your greetings !!! undecided

It seems your oblong head was not reading what I wrote.
You came with a specific mindset;which is to insult who never insulted you.
Can you show me one line in my quote when I showed my intolerance or hatred?

Sometimes it takes someone who easily calls people bigot and fanatic to reveal their hidden hatred.

I don't need to further justify your stupid mention.
You can fall off a cliff for all I care.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by emrys2955: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Samunique:
grin

I believe the person who wrote this message did not show Hell Rufai or he covered his face before he signed it .

bcs the Hell Rufai I know cannot stand this kind of message !!! grin

If u know u know !

if God can arrest Paul who's aim is to kill believers then El rufai is not above him.
God is doing a new thing and he will not stop until the wicked turns away or face the penalty.

for me I will will have God arrest him than other way u guys are praying for, he need to know God just like apostle Paul did.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians by Christina41: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Senators, Reps Lament Cash Crunch In N’assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.