Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers (5592 Views)

Adeleke’s Sacking Of 1,500 Teachers Increased Out Of School Children - Oyetola / Ogun 'cancels' Recruitment Of 1,500 Teachers, Begins Fresh Exercise / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2019
EdenH:
concentrate more on ur own state, leave Enugu aside. The state is in the hands of God

okay.....BUT this concerns all states too

Infact, the question many states are going to answer in the near future is simple...can they sustain current payroll, and add workers to the payroll on the new minimum wage?

Note that I am not opposed to Enugu employing more teachers. But let's be frank.....paying a decent wage when oil, the main soruce of our revenue is below the price we need it to be...is going to get harder.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers by EdenH: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2019
tactius:

okay.....BUT this concerns all states too

Infact, the question many states are going to answer in the near future is simple...can they sustain current payroll, and add workers to the payroll on the new minimum wage?

Note that I am not opposed to Enugu employing more teachers. But let's be frank.....paying a decent wage when oil, the main soruce of our revenue is below the price we need it to be...is going to get harder.
i dont know for other states but for my state Enugu, d governor aint complaining. He must hv done his calculations before rolling out d jobs.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers by Sam0(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
EdenH:
volunteers or hungry ass niggas who cant spell their names talk more of teaching others. The scheme is as useless as shiit

And you are as useless as letter "P" in psychology.You lack knowledge of how the program has impacted the state positively.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers by immaq8(f): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
wetin happen to Lagos recruitment September 2018, abi na scam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) / True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB / Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.