Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus (1274 Views)

TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' / The Thought Of Two Women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by greatstephenho(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thank God fo a successful passion play 2019

Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by ojun50(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hoew are u sure Jesus is male, has any human being on earth if them don see Jesus,,,,,,,

na film we see am say na male, any way u fit be Jesus for nigeria here
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Nsonaso(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
ojun50:
Hoew are u sure Jesus is male, has any human being on earth if them don see Jesus,,,,,,,

na film we see am say na male, any way u fit be Jesus for nigeria here
Bro people then saw Jesus and he is a male... Is only God that has not been seen by humans
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by greatstephenho(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nsonaso:

Bro people then saw Jesus and he is a male... Is only God that has not been seen by humans

Jesus Christ
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Funaki: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nsonaso:

but Christians say Jesus Christ is God undecided undecided
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Nsonaso(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Funaki:

but Christians say Jesus Christ is God undecided undecided

Actually Jesus Christ is not God but he is the son of God

That will be miss interpretation of the Bible if any Christian mistook Jesus for God.

John 3:16 For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten SON...

John 14:28 Jesus himself confirmed it by saying "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. (This statement means he is going to meet another person God referred to as Father, or can you say you're going to meet yourself?)

John 14:1 Jesus also confirmed it again by saying "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me. (here he mentioned God and also himself which means they're 2 being)

John 14:2 Jesus also confirmed it again by saying" In the house of my Father are many dwelling places (he would have said in his house)

John 6:38 Jesus confirmed it again by saying "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me"

Mathew 16:15,16 Simon Peter confirmed it that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the SON of the leaving God

There are so many Bible verses that proves Jesus is not God

1 Like

Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Uyi168: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nsonaso:

..is Jesus not God again
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Nsonaso(m): 5:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Uyi168:
..is Jesus not God again

Please Jesus is never God.. Check my post up
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Funaki: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Nsonaso:

That will be miss interpretation of the Bible if any Christian mistook Jesus for God.

John 14:28 Jesus himself confirmed it by saying "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. (This statement means he is going to meet another person God referred to as Father, or can you say you're going to meet yourself?)

John 14:1 Jesus also confirmed it again by saying "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me. (here he mentioned God and also himself which means they're 2 being)

John 14:2 Jesus also confirmed it again by saying" In the house of my Father are many dwelling places (he would have said in his house)

John 6:38 Jesus confirmed it again by saying "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me"

Mathew 16:15,16 Simon Peter confirmed it that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the SON of the leaving God

shocked shocked
many Christians on nairaland will disagreement with you and call your explanation heresy.

haven't you seen many threads on nairaland where people argue the divinity of Jesus?

Uyi168:
..is Jesus not God again

isn't it amazing that each person has his/her own interpretation on many issues in the bible?

1 Like

Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Nsonaso(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Funaki:

isn't it amazing that each person has his/her own interpretation on many issues in the bible?

Nothing is amazing about it... As we all are different so our reasonings are and do we interpret things.

Even in school why didn't everybody take first position or score 100% in a subject? does it mean people who took first position in the class read different material/books or that the material/book given to students is confusing/contradictory? The answer is NO

Simply everybody answered according to his own interpretation of the material/books given to them by their teacher or lecturer...

The Bible is not confusing or contradictory either... It is in every religion even in Quran,

Or show me verse in the Quran that says if you commit suicide and kill millions virgin awaits you, or that education is a sin... All are miss interpretation
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Isce(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good day house I am pastor Isaac, I want to contribute to this topic to see if it might give those contribution up there a different direction to think.

Controversy on the right believe starting from the time of our Lord Jesus coming. Simply because his coming was not reveal to the Church but to those who kept their heart fixed on the Lord and on the prophesies of the prophets at that time. Like the wise three men, the parent of Jesus and some of his apostles. Know that before Jesus coming, Israel as a nation are God's people or those baptised from Moses. Jesus coming and departure also brought the operation of the Holy Spirit.

Hence much confusion as it is till this day arose between Moses let God's people and the Holy Spirit era. The Church persecuted and kill Jesus Christ, and the Apostles. This can give you a clue on two doctrine already springing up even at that time as a build up to the subject matters; Jesus Christ being God and a saviour spoken of by the prophets.

These are just clue to where I am heading.

Jesus manifested in the flesh as God and dwelt with us. Our Lord Jeaua Christ could not possibly have come to this earth and start speaking as God to man, behaving with pride and demonstrating Godhood to man? what he came to earth to show us was how we should relate, speak and believe in relation to God's plan of redemption.

Now to the main point of emphases. Those who go to school and study in a particular area or field of studies are build up from the foundation or founding principles of that area of study.

As Christian, we much embrace this as well. Much has happened before this time in the church; war, decision and confusion setting in. Be aware that the Devil is the god of this world and the only weapon the believers can has to defeat him is the right knowledge of the word of God.

Questions ~ will the devil just fold his hands and allow his fall with the right knowledge in the hands of believers

Is it possible that his has setup system to alter the bible subtly as in the garden of eden to catalyse the believers downfall.

These are what you should set your mind on.

I want you to go to YouTube and visit Amazing discovery for Prof Walter Veith on the Topic the battle of the bible and watch this as well as other series of interest to you. This might give you a guild or a permanent solution to the topic.

Or you can send me your email let me send these videos to you.

Note: do not be carried away by these new discovery but let it stir up a greater desire for the Lord and build humility in you with the view that it those that endure till the end are those that will get the price.

God bless you all.
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nsonaso:

Are you saying God gave birth to jesus? With mary?
Re: And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus by Nsonaso(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Are you saying God gave birth to jesus? With mary?

Are you are Muslim so I can explain to you from the Quran... Since you don't understand the Bible

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 / Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt / What Of Odumeje The Indbosky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.