Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 (1284 Views)

Powerful Prayer Points From Deut.33:6-24 / Bible Scholars Please What Are Your Thoughts On Deut 22:13-21? / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

Christians, will you obey this order from your god?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Babacele: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2020
lolz....u are looking for trouble.
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Babacele:
lolz....u are looking for trouble.
Lol...

I want to know how obedient they are to their god's commands and wishes.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by SirMichael1: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Clearly this is one of the law of moses christ came to abolish. So you have no point bringing this here.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Op do you need somebody to drag you from the stone age into the 21st century, you are obviously stuck in the stone age

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Miradamian: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2020
They won't,they will tell us it's old law that we are now Christians but they will ask us to pay tithe which is still old law oooo

8 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by TrajansKong: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

They're keeping quiet on this issue because for for many of them the answer is obviously YES!

These are Nigerian Christians we're talking about.

They would proudly murder their own children and see them cast into hellfire if it means they'll get one tiny step closer to white Chizosss.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by TrajansKong: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Miradamian:
They won't,they will tell us it's old law that we are now Christians but they will ask us to pay tithe which is still old law oooo

Or indeed all of the 10 commandements which are also the old law grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Clearly this is one of the law of moses christ came to abolish. So you have no point bringing this here.

Matthew 5:17

New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Berean Study Bible
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.

Berean Literal Bible
Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish, but to fulfill.

New American Standard Bible
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

New King James Version
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

King James Bible
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Are you lying against your lord Jesus Christ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by SirMichael1: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

Matthew 5:17

New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Berean Study Bible
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.

Berean Literal Bible
Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish, but to fulfill.

New American Standard Bible
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

New King James Version
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

King James Bible
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Are you lying against your lord Jesus Christ?
Okay. Then stone your kids to death. I don't care about them anyway.
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
TrajansKong:

They're keeping quiet on this issue because for for many of them the answer is obviously YES!

These are Nigerian Christians we're talking about.

They would proudly murder their own children and see them cast into hellfire if it means they'll get one tiny step closer to white Chizosss.

It's a serious issue honestly. We all have a lot of work to do ah swear.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Okay. Then stone your kids to death. I don't care about them anyway.
I'm asking if you will do it seeing as that is what your God commanded you to do?

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by SirMichael1: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

I'm asking if you will do it seeing as that is what your God commanded you to do?
Okay, i've heard you.
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by petra1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

It was necessary that time because there was no solution to demonization . You have to terminate the virus .

It’s not for this dispensation . God won’t give such instruction . Now we can cast the evil spirit out Christ has given us solution

1 John 3:8
. . . For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by petra1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Miradamian:

Tithes and offerings are eternal principles in Gods Kindom . They existed before the law came .

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Okay, i've heard you.
Lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

The law is about a rebellious child who is a glutton and drunkard!

God gave his people this rule before Christ, but by the time Jesus walked the earth, Israel was no longer a nation, most of them have left the country and the nation itself has been divided into two.

Romans ruled them therefore an Israelite may nationalize himself as Roman citizen meaning when you're talking about Jewish laws count him out! undecided
Such a person will not go to their Temple or Synagogues for anything and they have no right to impose their Jewish laws on him! undecided
That's why Jesus taught them how to get back all those who abandoned their God thinking the laws are two strict.

But it was the best law ever!

For instance, if everyone in Nigeria today is to bring out his/her child practicing Spiritism, Yahoo plus, Prostitution, Theft, Fraud, Rape, Witchcraft and so on to be killed publicly.
Do you think we will not have peace in this country?
I've heard many of you atheists advocating for the system of government and rules practice by Asian countries, perhaps you forget that in those countries the punishment for fraud is death by hanging!
And parents trying to cover their children up will also be dealt with severely, so what are we saying? undecided
Please it's the best law ever! smiley
If all of us agree to such law we will sleep with our two eyes closed like babies because none of our children will take up weapons only to come and attack us in the name of one million boys! cheesy
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

The law is about a rebellious child who is a glutton and drunkard!

God gave his people this rule before Christ, but by the time Jesus walked the earth, Israel was no longer a nation, most of them have left the country and the nation itself has been divided into two.

Romans ruled them therefore an Israelite may nationalize himself as Roman citizen meaning when you're talking about Jewish laws count him out! undecided
Such a person will not go to their Temple or Synagogues for anything and they have no right to impose their Jewish laws on him! undecided
That's why Jesus taught them how to get back all those who abandoned their God thinking the laws are two strict.

But it was the best law ever!

For instance, if everyone in Nigeria today is to bring out his/her child practicing Spiritism, Yahoo plus, Prostitution, Theft, Fraud, Rape, Witchcraft and so on to be killed publicly.
Do you think we will not have peace in this country?
I've heard many of you atheists advocating for the system of government and rules practice by Asian countries, perhaps you forget that in those countries the punishment for fraud is death by hanging!
And parents trying to cover their children up will also be dealt with severely, so what are we saying? undecided
Please it's the best law ever! smiley
If all of us agree to such law we will sleep with our two eyes closed like babies because none of our children will take up weapons only to come and attack us in the name of one million boys! cheesy

Holy mother of fück!

Look at what a JEHOVAH WITNESS is saying. We will take up this case... Religious Extremist detected!!!
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by TrajansKong: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Okay, i've heard you.
...and we are still listening undecided

What is your answer? Will you obey the scriptural edict or not?
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

Holy mother of fück!

Look at what a JEHOVAH WITNESS is saying. We will take up this case... Religious Extremist detected!!!

If there is 0 tolerance to injustice and crime in the society!

The killer of Loyde will never get bailed, he should be stoned to death by all the people according to God's law the father and mother of the killer should be the first to cast stones to exterminte evil in the land!

If that's how the world does things, nobody will think of bailing a murderer when his own father and mother stood for justice to be carried out!

So stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

Holy mother of fück!

Who are with you that makes up the "WE"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
And if you're not an advocate of evil in the society, what is wrong when parents of a culprit push such a criminal out to be dealt with publicly? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Simply quote "your brain is becoming duller and duller by the second"

Mind you that's what often happens to those who are battling seriously to falsify what is just! Job 5:13

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
TATIME:

Who are with you that makes up the "WE"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
And if you're not an advocate of evil in the society, what is wrong when parents of a culprit push such a criminal out to be dealt with publicly? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Simply quote "your brain is becoming duller and duller by the second"

Mind you that's what often happens to those who are battling seriously to falsify what is just! Job 5:13

He is referring to his brothers and sisters in ATHEISM, but later they will say ATHEISM is not a religion! cheesy

Abeg who are the "WE" in question that's coming up against a believer who said God's law (that has been refined) makes sense if thoroughly implemented?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by onlyfacts: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
IamMichael:

Under the law code of Moses, delinquents whose parents could not control them were to be stoned to death. Delinquents were a problem also to the society as they refused to live responsibly, as charity begins at home. Crimes like theft, rape, murder and other vices were usually carried out by them. That is why such lawless men were tried in public and if found guilty were stoned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31am On Jun 10, 2020
IamMichael:

What you did not know was at this Time of This Law, Israel's (Jacob's) Family was a Holy Nation, a Peculiar People and Truly Sanctified unto the Lord, therefore No Unrighteousness and Wrongdoing was Allowed in their Houses. Exodus 19:3-10.

Therefore Rebellion and All Unrighteousness Could Not Be Tolerated, Ignored or Overlooked by Any Family.

Therefore any and every foolish person who did not do Right but rather foolishly challenged (Rebel) the Right and Lost but rather than take the correction, he goes about with his foolishness, the Law simply provides that when the parents are unable to convince him of his foolish ways and are tired of doing so, they are to take him to the society (the elders- Fearers of God and Men of Truth Exodus 18:21-26), for final Judgement.

And if they find him guilty in that he shall not repent from his foolishness, then he shall be stoned to death (And I am sure you don't know why stoning?)

It is the Law of God that evil should not take or have any hold on the earth, else the earth and all that is in it shall be Destroyed, because evil corrupts, taints and destroys All it Touches as a Virus!

That is why every evil person can not walk boldly and confidently on the face of the earth neither can he publicly brandish his evil accomplishments, for he is supposed to be killed and he shall be killed.

That is the Law the Lord God made and has so Commanded!
ONLY GOOD RULES!!!

So, yes, I will follow and comply with the Procedure Laid Down and DO IT!

Evil, Wickedness, Wrongs and Bads are not Tolerated, Permitted, Allowed nor Condoned in my Home!

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

What you did not know was at this Time of This Law, Israel's (Jacob's) Family was a Holy Nation, a Peculiar People and Truly Sanctified unto the Lord, therefore No Unrighteousness and Wrongdoing was Allowed in their Houses. Exodus 19:3-10.

Therefore Rebellion and All Unrighteousness Could Not Be Tolerated, Ignored or Overlooked by Any Family.

Therefore any and every foolish person who did not do Right but rather foolishly challenged (Rebel) the Right and Lost but rather than take the correction, he goes about with his foolishness, the Law simply provides that when the parents are unable to convince him of his foolish ways and are tired of doing so, they are to take him to the society (the elders- Fearers of God and Men of Truth Exodus 18:21-26), for final Judgement.

And if they find him guilty in that he shall not repent from his foolishness, then he shall be stoned to death (And I am sure you don't know why stoning?)

It is the Law of God that evil should not take or have any hold on the earth, else the earth and all that is in it shall be Destroyed, because evil corrupts, taints and destroys All it Touches as a Virus!

That is why every evil person can not walk boldly and confidently on the face of the earth neither can he publicly brandish his evil accomplishments, for he is supposed to be killed and he shall be killed.

That is the Law the Lord God made and has so Commanded!
ONLY GOOD RULES!!!

So, yes, I will follow and comply with the Procedure Laid Down and DO IT!

Evil, Wickedness, Wrongs and Bads are not Tolerated, Permitted, Allowed nor Condoned in my Home!

Nah, the god dishing out the rule just didn't have the intellectual capacity to know that reformation centres (correctional facilities) can be utilized for the said folks.

Remember that being stubborn, rebellious, a glutton (someone who eats a lot) and drunk( someone who drinks a lot) does not equate to commission of crime.
Rebelling against your parents is not a crime, since there are a lot of things you can disagree with your parents. Being stubborn is not a crime, being a glutton and a drunk is not a crime.

Nowhere in the sentence did it say that the children committed a crime. So in other words, your god is commanding you his follower to commit murder and kill your innocent children, and you have solely accepted that you will do it for him. Shame on you murderous innocent children killer, and shame on your psychopathic bloodthirsty god!!!
Also shame on all of you who accepts they will do it above, BIG SHAME!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by IamMichael(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
onlyfacts:

Under the law code of Moses, delinquents whose parents could not control them were to be stoned to death. Delinquents were a problem also to the society as they refused to live responsibly, as charity begins at home. Crimes like theft, rape, murder and other vices were usually carried out by them. That is why such lawless men were tried in public and if found guilty were stoned.

But, the passage never mentioned they committed a crime.

Even amongst my people here in the past before the coming of the British, once you commit a crime, there are remedial means from mild to severe. Why would a god advocate for stoning of children simply because they eat a lot and drink too much?
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Nah, the god dishing out the rule just didn't have the intellectual capacity to know that reformation centres (correctional facilities) can be utilized for the said folks.

Remember that being stubborn, rebellious, a glutton (someone who eats a lot) and drunk( someone who drinks a lot) does not equate to commission of crime.
Rebelling against your parents is not a crime, since there are a lot of things you can disagree with your parents. Being stubborn is not a crime, being a glutton and a drunk is not a crime.

Nowhere in the sentence did it say that the children committed a crime. So in other words, your god is commanding you his follower to commit murder and kill your innocent children, and you have solely accepted that you will do it for him. Shame on you murderous innocent children killer, and shame on your psychopathic bloodthirsty god!!!

See how you exhibit your foolishness and lack of knowledge?

You obviously don't know that correctional facilities and all those shit systems are FRAUDS, DECEIVING PEOPLE LIKE YOU that they are dealing with criminals in the land when in fact they are Stealing from you all and training them to come rob and harm you accordingly to their devices.

Who do you think are the owners of Banks, Insurance, Police, Prisons etc?

Your beloved Evil twinses like yourself who are there to do evil to you and all your yous.They don't touch us.

So You See, You Know Nothing!
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Ola17: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
onlyfacts:

Will you advocate for such laws to be implemented in this age?
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Even amongst my people here in the past before the coming of the British, once you commit a crime, there are remedial means from mild to severe. Why would a god advocate for stoning of children simply because they eat a lot and drink too much?

The law says
"Honour your father and mother, so that you may live long" Exodus 20:12
It's the first law that comes with a promise "if you keep this one, you will live long"
So God made the people to know that even the least form of disobedience is enough for the parents to get rid of a child who chose to become a rebel in the family!
That's the import of what you're quoting! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Ola17:

Will you advocate for such laws to be implemented in this age?
Please if it will be thoroughly implemented, i will advocate for such law!
Let's see who will embezzle public funds in our society, perhaps most of you don't realize that greed didn't just emerge but grow little by little, if the law says kill the greedy ones amongst you, i will stand up for such a law to be thoroughly implemented Sir! smiley
Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2020
IamMichael:

grin
See, you do not even know what a crime is, yet you proudly show your vast emptiness and speak from there.

Idiot! Have you not seen that SHAME ONLY FALLS ON DOERS OF EVIL LIKE YOU?

Because You LIVE IN SHAME and You are Always being Shamed, You THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU. NO, I AM NOT LIKE YOU AND SHAME DOES NOT KNOW MY HOUSE OR MY NAME. I Do No Evil.

IT IS THE LAW That SHAME, DISGRACE AND DESTRUCTION SHALL BE AND SHALL ALWAYS BE ON ALL LOVERS AND DOERS OF EVIL, FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Supreme Order To Parents: "Stone Your Children To Death" Deut 21:18-21 by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
IamMichael:

See why knowledge and understanding is very necessary?

You do not understand that at that time the Adults understood and agreed to the Abolition of All evil in their families and where Cleansed From it.Therefore, it is" their children" who shall now be doing wrongs and evil, for Evil now would have to move from them to their children. And if not "those children" then the children of the children and so on

Hence the Law!

Seek knowledge and understanding, it would prevent you from asking stupid questions which "appear" sound and reasonable and good to your foolish heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism Is Destructive / Which Religious Sect Comes To Mind Anytime You Read This Verse? / 2022 Prophesies By Pst Ejembi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.