Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Boyfriend And Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boyfriend And Family (2355 Views)

Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend And Family by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Boss13:

Very disgusting especially from sisiloge. She sounded like a stupid Arrow. You don’t know this people or the relationship dynamics, but want to sound like an expert. How stupid!!!!

Oga tinydeck...careful ok. I understand your struggle...a good soldier is always legit...foorkingmodafoorrker!
Re: Boyfriend And Family by olas24u(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
sisisioge:

Be deceiving your fellow woman.
Why do you want to destroy other people with your opinion.i can imagine your personality.you were writing has if you were so sure.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by sisisioge: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
olas24u:

Why do you want to destroy other people with your opinion.i can imagine your personality.you were writing has if you were so sure.

Madam, you should be smart enough to know that the forum is opened to different opinions. Mine says watch girl...say yours without wondering about my personality. How about that? Thanks wink

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend And Family by CanadianNaija: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dionne005:

I feel as if you didn't read my post but quoted. I said I'm not helping him get his citizenship in any manner. Zero help. And he knows that. We will be married after he gets it. We have discussed this. And the girl is 16 which means he would have conceived at 14 or 15. Is it normal for boys to be having babies that age? I know it can happen in America but it's not a thing. Anyways we are both too young for a teenager to be calling us mom and dad.

I read your post. Do what pleases you madam.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by GHoJes: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
@dionne005, do you have proof he is 29 i do not mean the age on papers he showed you. If she is a sibling, he automatically become at most an 'uncle' in addition to big brother. It is not the culture for elder ones to earn the title dad even if they takeover a deceased dad's responsibility. The whole family as someone already hinted may be in it to gain your trust for easy future manipulation.

Your safest bet here is that he had the girl at an early age and do not yet know how to tell you he already has a child.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend And Family by Dionne005: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
GHoJes:
@dionne005, do you have proof he is 29 i do not mean the age on papers he showed you. If she is a sibling, he automatically become at most an 'uncle' in addition to big brother. It is not the culture for elder ones to earn the title dad even if they takeover a deceased dad's responsibility. The whole family as someone already hinted may be in it to gain your trust for easy future manipulation.

Your safest bet here is that he had the girl at an early age and do not yet know how to tell you he already has a child.

Thanks for being logical! Good thoughts! Yeah I have thought that things may have happened at a young age! As far as proof that he is or ain't 29....what else can I look for besides papers and what not. Black don't Crack but he don't look older. The girl looks too old to be our child. But like you said...he could have had her very young by mistake. I had talked to him about her calling me mom. I said I'm too young for a high school girl calling me mom. He said out of respect we call our seniors mom. And I have seen him do it myself. Yal she look too grown for me and I'm too young period. People already think I'm younger than what I am! Anyways I asked to be called Aunty. He said yeah that's fine but when we get married she will call you mom. I said I MIGHT be more understanding by then. I asked how would his mom feel about her calling me mom? How does the girl feel?
Re: Boyfriend And Family by Dionne005: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
I forgot to mention I told him about a friend of mine that recently told me he was adopted. I told my BF about it and he was feeling sad and said why would they tell the boy he was adopted. That's cruel. They should have just told him he is was their son and kept it at that. I said what's wrong with telling people they are adopted? He said in his country we try to make sure everyone has a father and mother. No one goes without even if it's not their mother and father. We take care of everyone.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by Dionne005: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
GHoJes:

I met all his Nigerian friends in America and they are all our age or younger. We just all young folk. It just wouldn't make sense. When I first met him I actually was afraid he was too young. Not a minor but simply too young for my taste. So I know for a fact he is not older, if that's what you're trying to say.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by Boss13: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
olas24u:

She is sad person. Her opinions depicts one undergoing excruciating sadness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend And Family by GHoJes: 3:28am On Apr 25, 2019
Dionne005:

I met all his Nigerian friends in America and they are all our age or younger. We just all young folk. It just wouldn't make sense. When I first met him I actually was afraid he was too young. Not a minor but simply too young for my taste. So I know for a fact he is not older, if that's what you're trying to say.
Ok.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by GHoJes: 3:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Dionne005:

Thanks for being logical! Good thoughts! Yeah I have thought that things may have happened at a young age! As far as proof that he is or ain't 29....what else can I look for besides papers and what not. Black don't Crack but he don't look older. The girl looks too old to be our child. But like you said...he could have had her very young by mistake. I had talked to him about her calling me mom. I said I'm too young for a high school girl calling me mom. He said out of respect we call our seniors mom. And I have seen him do it myself. Yal she look too grown for me and I'm too young period. People already think I'm younger than what I am! Anyways I asked to be called Aunty. He said yeah that's fine but when we get married she will call you mom. I said I MIGHT be more understanding by then. I asked how would his mom feel about her calling me mom? How does the girl feel?
Your last questions has what you need to know. The girl and mum can never be comfortable with her calling you mum if they truly are mum and daughter with your boyfriend as their son and sibling respectively.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by GHoJes: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Dionne005:
I forgot to mention I told him about a friend of mine that recently told me he was adopted. I told my BF about it and he was feeling sad and said why would they tell the boy he was adopted. That's cruel. They should have just told him he is was their son and kept it at that. I said what's wrong with telling people they are adopted? He said in his country we try to make sure everyone has a father and mother. No one goes without even if it's not their mother and father. We take care of everyone.
Believe whatever you like; he has not told you the truth. He played you mentally with the feeling sad 'act'.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by bjjose: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Madan you better run for your life, because you so call boy friend is a complete married man back home.
Re: Boyfriend And Family by ThothHermes: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Boss13:

Please ignore the stupidity you read here. This forum is a terrible place to get advice and negatively affect your relationship. Can you imagine the advices you are getting from people who really don’t know and care about you.
The family section is the place where miserable people come to spread their misery. I feel sorry for people that come here to ask for advice. I can always predict the outcome of every thread that is opened on here.

They would just make blanket statements and begin to pat themselves on the back.

Terrible lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. / What Does It Take To Get Married / Help! My Husband Has A Child Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.