Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. (2355 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Oga Husband ,What Happened to your Business that was Doing well before ...

There is no Year you don't take your family out of the Country for Fun .

You just Removed your Children from the School they Attend before because the Shame of sending them back home from the School is too much to bear ,Imagine a School You were once among the PTA Chairman before .

You Have Changed so suddenly from being a loving ,Caring and Nice Man to a dreadful One towards your Beutiful Wife .

You now shouts, Yell ,Beat ,Molest her because Things are not really moving well as Before ...

You have Sold all your Cars ,The only one left is the one you Bought for your wife ,you have Soon Take over that .Just a Little word .." Honey ,I want to use the car to somewhere ,The Whole Neigbourhood would hear you Shouts" She Looked at you with so much Sorrows Written all over her face ,Walk in Sobbing .

JUST FEW MINUTES SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN THIS CIVIL ENGINEER DESTROYED HIS ENTIRE LIFE . HE SLEPT WITH THIS WOMAN WHEN HE TRAVELED TO ANOTHER STATE FOR A BUILDING PROJECT HE GOT ,BUT HE HAS FORGOTTEN .IT WAS REVEALED WHEN I INVESTIGATED HIM SPIRITUALLY.

INNOCENT CHILDREN ,INNOCENT WIFE ARE SUFFERING NOW

THIS IS THE CASE OF A CIVIL ENGINEER ,NOT EVEN ANY CLIENT CALL HIM FOR WORKS ANYMORE ...I DISCOVERED THIS AFTER SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATING HIM WHEN THE PROBLEMS WERE TOO MUCH .

HUSBAND PLEASE BE FAITHFULL STAY WITH YOUR WIFE . DO NOT BE THE ARCHITECTS OF A HUGE FAMILY PROBLEM.
SOME SERIOUS CHALLENGES SOME FAMILY ARE HAVING IS AS A RESULTS OF THINGS LIKE THIS UNKNOWN

ARE YOU EXPERIENCING SOME PROBLEMS ',CHALLENGES THAT YOU FEEL ARE SPIRITUALS .

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY PROFILES TO MAIL ME

He that went and fetch ants infected firewoods, shouldn't be baffles when lizards arrived his domain to party all day and night
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
If the Challenges is On ,You have forgotten the Cause ...Spiritual Investigations brings it out for Solutions .

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Do nit Keep mute/quiet over thr Turbulent times your Family is going through ,..You know deep down in you that your wife is not hapoy ,your Children too are not well taken care of .

You wish to make them Happy again ,But till now ,you did not know what went wrong that suddenly things changed from Good to Bad .

If this is not Physical then it is SpiritualA Wise Man does not Go to bed to Sleep when His Roof is on Fire .

SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATE YOURSELF.

SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS ...CHECK MY PROFILE TO MESSAGE .
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Things are not Moving on Fine ?
Do not let the acts you have forgotten to Destroy your Fine Family.

PRIVATE TALKS ...CHECK MY PROFILE TO.MESSAGE.
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2023
One of the Most Important responsibilities of Parent is to give Sound Education to their Children.

It is the fourth School you have moved your children to ..WHY ...? you could not afford to pay the Previous ones ,So you move them from one Cheaper one to Another .

Time is Fast Moving ,You console yourself wirh the Mentality ..."CHILD THAT WOULD MAKE IT IN LIFE WOULD MAKE IT ,EDUCATION OR NOT " shocked

Normally that Was not your thought then when you Originally Enrolled them in the first Well Standard School.

Your Present Messy Financial Situation Caused all these .

I'm not Saying your Challenges must be Spiritual.

A WISE MAN INVESTIGATE HIS SITUATIONS SPIRITUALLY .

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Do not Do this if you too is wishing evil against another Person ooo.if you do this all you say is coming back to you .

Do this : Every One Steps on the Sand of the Earth..Man ,Woman ,Witches ,Wizard,Oganje ,
babalawo,Idol Worshipper ,Ogboni ..
Everyone born of a Woman through normal birth or Operation steps on the Sand of the earth.
If therefore it is so then You can connect every Soul through this .

When you wake up early in the Morning ,Please do not speak to anyone ,Take an Aligator Pepper ,Take your two hands to the back ,Break it ,Bring it to the front ,Take just 9 Pieces out of it .

Put it in your mouth ,Chew it ,Be Naked Take Broom amd sweep the floor you want to stand on ,Make sure you step on the ground barefooted ,As you chew the Alligator Pepper ,

Bend down ,Take some sand on the Ground ,Breathe into it three times ,Say words of Prayers like
Give Praises to the Creator and to the Universe

" Oh You Earth ,Hear The sound of my voice ,All The Supernatural Forces the Creator put in Charge of you earth Listen to my Words I the son or Daughter of .Mention your mothers name here ...Any Man or Woman ..born of a Woman ,Witches ,Wizards etc that steps on the surface of the Earth Planning evil against me ...Wishing me evil ,That does not want me to Prosper etc Except the Person does not Step on the Earth command what they wish u back ..

Say the good things u wish to happen to you on the Earth .
Spit on it 3 times then
Throw the sand on the 4 Corners ,North ,South,East,West ..Do not let the sand to touch your body ooo

If you can throw it on the road in front of uour house that very early in the Morning it is Better .But remember you must be Naked ooo

Immediately go inside your house ,Do not look back It is Very Good .

Do not Do this if you too is wishing evil against another Person ooo.if you do this all you say is coming back to you .

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stop Walking in the Dark.
I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO MAIL ME
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Etimilehin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iv Been Carrying This Heavy Burden Looking For Solution,This Afternoon I Came Across This Thread And I Had A Chat With Spiritual Ade,After Our Discussion I Was Greatly Relieved
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Sleeping with another Woman who is not uour Wife is Spiritually Dangerouse.

Sleeping with just any Woman you see is Spiritually Terrible .

Intimacy is so sweets and Full of Pleasures but it Destroys Life / Homes / Business and Destinies .

The one you Engaged in the Past might be resoponsible for your Presents predicaments.

Think.

Private Talks.

I remain Spiritualist Ade .

Check My Signature
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Your Past might be hurting your Present .

Spirituals goes beyond the Past ..

Only for the Wise .

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO MAIL ME
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:54am On Mar 18, 2023
The Mistakes of Yesterday May not bring Consequence so early .

Today ,Somethings are Happening which makes you really Feel Soo sad .

Spiritually Investigate it.
Such may be till Death Comes .

Private Talks.

Check Below
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Be Wise

Private Talks ..
Check My Signature Below or my Profile
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2023
When the Cause of your Problem is Spirituals.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by fabidamilola(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
This your what's app number no complete oo
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Take a Spiritual Steps When the Situation Calls for that .

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2023
Your Presents Unfavourable Financial Status could be caused by your previous Acts .

Only for the Wise.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you know how Powerful the Private part of a woman is ,You will not be messing Arround ..

Spiritually Investigate that Awkward Situation in your Business Now.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why would you Put such huge amount of capital in a Business and the whole thing seems like a Mirage to you ...The Business Collapsed.

It is not once or twice ..

You are about to Try another Business Again ..

Be Wise.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Be Wise

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
The Past Still Hunts

Becareful.

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Investigate Spiritually.

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Be Wise.

Spiritual Investigations

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Messing Arround could be Pleasurable to you .

The Consequences can be Spiritual.

Only for the Wise.

INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by juman(m): 2:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Desperation can lead one to anywhere.
I used to go alfas for japa.
Particularly when things became hard.
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by juman(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Oga spiritualist I wish you well.
Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:19am On Apr 05, 2023
INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW.

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION .

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Be Cautious.

Re: Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. by siesmyencounter: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Oga Husband ,What Happened to your Business that was Doing well before ...

There is no Year you don't take your family out of the Country for Fun .

You just Removed your Children from the School they Attend before because the Shame of sending them back home from the School is too much to bear ,Imagine a School You were once among the PTA Chairman before .

You Have Changed so suddenly from being a loving ,Caring and Nice Man to a dreadful One towards your Beutiful Wife .

You now shouts, Yell ,Beat ,Molest her because Things are not really moving well as Before ...

You have Sold all your Cars ,The only one left is the one you Bought for your wife ,you have Soon Take over that .Just a Little word .." Honey ,I want to use the car to somewhere ,The Whole Neigbourhood would hear you Shouts" She Looked at you with so much Sorrows Written all over her face ,Walk in Sobbing .

JUST FEW MINUTES SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN THIS CIVIL ENGINEER DESTROYED HIS ENTIRE LIFE . HE SLEPT WITH THIS WOMAN WHEN HE TRAVELED TO ANOTHER STATE FOR A BUILDING PROJECT HE GOT ,BUT HE HAS FORGOTTEN .IT WAS REVEALED WHEN I INVESTIGATED HIM SPIRITUALLY.

INNOCENT CHILDREN ,INNOCENT WIFE ARE SUFFERING NOW

THIS IS THE CASE OF A CIVIL ENGINEER ,NOT EVEN ANY CLIENT CALL HIM FOR WORKS ANYMORE ...I DISCOVERED THIS AFTER SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATING HIM WHEN THE PROBLEMS WERE TOO MUCH .

HUSBAND PLEASE BE FAITHFULL STAY WITH YOUR WIFE . DO NOT BE THE ARCHITECTS OF A HUGE FAMILY PROBLEM.
SOME SERIOUS CHALLENGES SOME FAMILY ARE HAVING IS AS A RESULTS OF THINGS LIKE THIS UNKNOWN

ARE YOU EXPERIENCING SOME PROBLEMS ',CHALLENGES THAT YOU FEEL ARE SPIRITUALS .

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

He that went and fetch ants infected firewoods, shouldn't be baffles when lizards arrived his domain to party all day and night

Hmm! If only Men can be Faithful, What you talked above is really Happening to Many People.

I always Learn from your Words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Get Married / Permanent Dreadlock For 1yr Old Baby / Your Wife's Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.