Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima (12509 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Calculating: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Buba Galadima, former ally of President Muhammadu Buhari has said the Nigerian leader has become one of the problems the country has.

Mr Galadima, a close friend of the president during their days in the opposition parted ways with Mr Buhari after their political party was factionalised.

Buhari had sought the position he is now occupying since 2003 but failed to actualize his ambition until his then party, Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and other parties came together and birthed the now ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) in 2013.

When he emerged the presidential candidate of the opposition in 2014, many saw Buhari as the solution to the problems facing the country and voted massively for him.

But while forming a faction of the party known as Reformed-APC last year, Galadima alleged that the president and the APC has deviated from core objectives of the masses. He condemned the emergence of Adams Oshiomhole as the national chairman of the party, saying the party institutionalised the same vices the previous administrations under the now opposing Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was punished for during the 2015 election.

As the 2019 election drew near, the faction of the ruling party pitched its tent with the opposition but the PDP failed to reclaim power by losing to the president who sought a second term in office.

Describing the leaders of the APC as imposters, Galadima said he will never work with the president again because the country has not made any progress under his administration.

He said Buhari is one of the problem the country has because he knows nothing about governance.

“I can never work with Buhari. I can never work with him or any of these APC people including Oshiomhole,” he said in an interview with The Sun Newspaper.

“How can I work with Buhari? Is Nigeria making progress under him? No. Nigeria is going back to the stone age under Buhari. He doesn’t know anything about governance. He has become part of Nigeria’s problem and the solution is to vote him out of power with his party. These people are impostors,” Galadima was quoted to have said.

He said the 2019 election that produced Buhari as the winner was militarised, alleging that Buhari’s war on corruption is a propaganda and has been one sided mainly targeted at opposition politicians.

“Sincerely speaking Buhari is not fighting corruption. Many Ministers in Buhari’s cabinet have mansions all over Abuja and he has been shielding them.

“Do these people think Nigerians are fools? Look at what Oshiomhole himself publicly said sometime ago that any looter or corrupt element that joins APC will be automatically protected in the party, and you are saying that these people are fighting corruption. The government’s so called anti-corruption war is a deceit. It is a propaganda to deceive Nigerians,” he added.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/why-buhari-is-part-of-nigerias-problem-buba-galadima/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by okosodo: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2019
I concur

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by jidamsel43(m): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2019
This Buba and Sokoto should go and rest. He talks from both sides of his mouth

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Dannyset(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2019
The last election was militarised-Galadima

Oh it was militarised and Atiku still won on Microsoft INEC server? grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by justdogitto: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2019
As if i care
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by sojayy(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2019
He is more of a solution than a problem + more of problem than a solution = more of stagnation i

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Obanaijacom: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerian are not happy with all this kind of stories, we want a radical movement, but who will bell the cat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by PNomsule: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2019
I had thought he was taken away to no man's land, when was he released and why is he not speaking about that too.

Anyways, Buba remains a voice to constantly tremble the present administration on all of it's shenanigans.

You got support � Buba, carry on.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by lonelydora: 6:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Until the youths of Nigeria have sense, this country will remain the way it is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by fasho01(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Loud it galadima

Anyways it's quite obvious.. We don't need a mirror to look at what is held on the hand do we?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by funmijoyb(f): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by materialproject: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2019
angry
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Naijaguy123: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2019
If you get 1 or 2 contract now you will start singing praises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by kennyz247(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2019
these guys posting Bet9ja stuff everywher on ds forummust be all MAD ooooooo dem no dey sleep ney?
why distubing us with wat can make u a millionia in one week ?you will still want collect our small change join na haba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Patrioticman007(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2019
This one of the benefits of democracy, the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way.
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by letitrainnow(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Design Your New Office

Tired of cubicle living? Maybe it's time to redesign your office. In fact, as long you're at it, why not redesign your future? That way you can get the office you really want! Think about it—if you put your career in someone else's hands you'll most likely end up at the bottom of the heap.

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

If you're ready to take charge of your future (and your new office!) maybe it's time you considered a new career. When I decided to step outside the circle of traditional business, I looked first at the Internet. I found out that through the Internet I could earn more money than many of my friends who have big degrees—and big college loans to pay off!

With a few simple tools you can begin an Internet-based business and have the career of your dreams. What’s the best thing about your new office? There's no commute! When you go online with your Internet business:

You are the boss.
You work the hours you choose.
You set the limits—and the sky's the limit!

By the way, if you want a corner office with a view you will not have to look very far. As an Internet entrepreneur you can work in your house and forget the commute! Let me show you how easy it is to get started! Just select the Web site below.
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Calculating:

He said Buhari is one of the problem the country has because he knows nothing about governance.

“I can never work with Buhari. I can never work with him or any of these APC people including Oshiomhole,” he said in an interview with The Sun Newspaper.

“How can I work with Buhari? Is Nigeria making progress under him? No. Nigeria is going back to the stone age under Buhari. He doesn’t know anything about governance. He has become part of Nigeria’s problem and the solution is to vote him out of power with his party. These people are impostors,” Galadima was quoted to have said.

He said the 2019 election that produced Buhari as the winner was militarised, alleging that Buhari’s war on corruption is a propaganda and has been one sided mainly targeted at opposition politicians.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/why-buhari-is-part-of-nigerias-problem-buba-galadima/

I hope sarrki, gaveIslam, and co are reading this? Because e no dey hard them, them go dey shout IPOB upandan

Anyone that now speaks the truth is now an IPOB undecided

Back to the subject matter, Galadima just spoke the naked truth!

Nigeria under Buhari has gone back to stone age!!!

Which area has he exceled

Security

Education

Anti-corruption fight

Handling of crude oil

Ethnic unity

Infrastructure

Immigration

All the government has done is to continually make things difficult for the masses while his cronies/cabals smile to the bank daily

While the masses are groaning under hardship Tinubu is smiling at the bullion vans in his resident

I can't imagine what would have happened if the bullion van was in Fayose's home undecided

And this this a Federal government that wasted 4years fighting corruption grin grin grin grin grin

Please don't quote me if you cannot point out a major area Buhari has exceled!

Oh there's one, burying of the masses on a daily basis

Shioor yeye government!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by yommygift15: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2019
But ur types are the real problems, were leleyi sha

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Ominimercy(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God you know![color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by backT(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2019
This guy Buba is in severe pain. He think this is a ' chop let's chop administration' only to discover that his motive of ripping our Commonwealth will not be actualize through Baba. He then jump ship to atikulootor. Continue barking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by Meritocracy: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Seeking attention to attract Buhari for appointment. Expired politicians everywhere.
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by iammo(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2019
grin

If buhari is the problem, why cant galadima pick up a presidential form and be the solution he.always talks about.

Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by bewla(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2019
y
Re: Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima by kenodrill: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Frankwillams37:
See below

The effort your are putting on this your betting advert is even enough for one to doubt.if you are truely making millions why then do u still need people to patronise you?guy continue winning we no dey interested.

Alaye!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Aides: We Are Still At Work, No Sack Letters / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result / Resumption Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Suspended Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.