Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi (19496 Views)

LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by omoagbeke(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Great men and women who I heard have left nairaland never return, never miss their time. The likes of @Nwamaikpe, Pocahontas, etc left not because of contempt but because of they outgrew the MODs.

My time on Nairaland is gradually winding down. My mission is completed. I have fought the good fight. I have learned from everyone. A man cannot remain in a place forever. If given the opportunity, I will be making my final submission to everyone and my 320 followers after the unblocking of my original account @Richdad50.

I have written nuggets that reach millions of people worldwide without much ado but here, I have been blocked repeatedly for uncountable times. Free speech is not free here. Believe me.

One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. Easily provoked and consequentially disruptive to a flow. They lack modern initiative and ideas to move beyond the wrench. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria but will never be in this current system and style.

Like hawks, they are coming for this account to delete. They never take criticism and believe in their heart they are doing you a favor alas, it is the other way round. They will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.

Richdad

Seun & MOD's what's your take on your this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2019
It's not about the 'thank you' these are just thieves looking to control the dude

Ttrrffyyghuuh:
cheesy cheesy cheesy na thank you dey make these ones dey vibrate?
It goes to show how simple we all are, we never really grow up, we are just kids with more life experience trapped in adult bodies..
Someone you don't know before will be frowning face whenever they see you, you will think you killed their family member, you won't know its because the last time you came to buy something you didn't buy from their shop, or you passed and you didn't greet.. grin grin grin

you humans are a simple and funny species walahi.. grin grin
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by TheSTreetman: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Great men and women who I heard have left nairaland never return, never miss their time. The likes of @Nwamaikpe, Pocahontas, etc left not because of contempt but because of they outgrew the MODs.

My time on Nairaland is gradually winding down. My mission is completed. I have fought the good fight. I have learned from everyone. A man cannot remain in a place forever. If given the opportunity, I will be making my final submission to everyone and my 320 followers after the unblocking of my original account @Richdad50.

I have written nuggets that reach millions of people worldwide without much ado but here, I have been blocked repeatedly for uncountable times. Free speech is not free here. Believe me.

One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. Easily provoked and consequentially disruptive to a flow. They lack modern initiative and ideas to move beyond the wrench. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria but will never be in this current system and style.

Like hawks, they are coming for this account to delete. They never take criticism and believe in their heart they are doing you a favor alas, it is the other way round. They will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.

Richdad

You only remember Nwamaikpe and Poco. There are so many of them on Nairaland that went out and never return. Maybe they'd r here but always on ghost mode.

Nairaland is kid that doesn't wanna grow and the owner don't even care.

Reddit , Quora are almost the same age with Nairaland but see we're they r.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Bar1941(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Abi thunder wan strike this Ajumobi ni? Which thank you is he expecting after singlehandedly spoiling market for the young man, foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by biotechshola(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

[i]Richdad[/i

If you want to leave, kindly do abeg!
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Westsida: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

Why you com take am personal like this.
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by samsam2019: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

no mind dem with their abuse of power

1 Like

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by peeps4u: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't know how seun selected his MODs.

I've even seen times when people were banned for criticizing, not abusing, mods.

Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Iretii0511(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

Eyaa
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by ishiamu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

grin grin grin
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Maydfourth: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank him for what?Loosers greeting Loosers....For what?"They are both irrelevant cos they both failed...

1 Like

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Betrayal runs in there blood....

The same way blunders run in your English ...
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by BlackfireX: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Livecamp09:

The same way blunders run in your English ...

The same way blunders run in your thinking
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by amaniro: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

Reno Omokri??

1 Like

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by nzeobi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

what of phockphockman.
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by damoobaba: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

you need to grow up.
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
BlackfireX:

The same way blunders run in your thinking

The same way an idiot gave birth to you grin
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by BlackfireX: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Livecamp09:

The same way an idiot gave birth to you grin

You had to insult your mother's boyfriend, don't worry in few years time you will find out that the mumu you are calling papa is not your father....

1 Like

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Kakamorufu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
lastempero:
Is this guy related to the late chief thug of Oyo state angry
nope. that's adedibu.

The man up their is Adelabu
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by micxwell(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
lastempero:
Is this guy related to the late chief thug of Oyo state angry
Adelabu not ADEDIBU
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by lastempero: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kakamorufu:
nope. that's adedibu.

The man up their is Adelabu

Ok .
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
BlackfireX:

You had to insult your mother's boyfriend, don't worry in few years time you will find out that the mumu you are calling papa is not your father....

Heya.. stupid descendant of coward ojukwu grin
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Great men and women who I heard have left nairaland never return, never miss their time. The likes of @Nwamaikpe, Dindondin, Okikioluwa1, Sweetjuice, Pocahontas, etc left not because of contempt but because of they outgrew the MODs.

Richdad

It is Suen that's dictating what the mods can do.
The present state of Nairaland is due to Suen's idea. The mods are just dogs that bark to Suen's command. He's contented with earning his Naira & Kobo.
The frog eyed once skinny flatmouth & belly looking haggard homo sapien is archaic, redundant & obsolete in designing his precious site.

1 Like

Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by PurestBoy(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2019
@ IamLeaving ol, I've been active since June 2007 but some kids called MODS who got here yesterday banned me. I've missed folks like Clemencykull, Dayokanu, Davidylan, Jarus, Yuzedo, Sagamite, missy89, Olawalebabs, Mukina2
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by PurestBoy(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2019
PurestBoy:
Lol, I've been active since June 2007 but some kids called MODS who got here yesterday banned me. I've missed folks like Clemencykull, Dayokanu, Davidylan, Jarus, Yuzedo, Sagamite, missy89, Olawalebabs, Mukina2

@Richdad50
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by olutunde12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
OmoEpe:
What stupid anger is that? He didn't mention any individual in His speech it was more about the people. Ajumobi and His crew should take several steps backwards.
This kind of arrogance robbed the party of victory in the last elections. Let peace reign and let's strategize for the future instead of seeking an individuals ego massage at all cost

SELAH

It was not because of him that APC lost in Oyo State. Even buhari lost here.
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by OmoEpe(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
olutunde12:

It was not because of him that APC lost in Oyo State. Even buhari lost here.

ADC came out of APC if you add the presidential votes for ADC to the APC Atiku would have been defeated by over 40k votes by Buhari

Ajumobi human relationship deficiency, inspite of his excellent infrastructural performance, is at the root of APC woes in Oyo

I stand to be corrected
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by Sagamite(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
PurestBoy:
@ IamLeaving ol, I've been active since June 2007 but some kids called MODS who got here yesterday banned me. I've missed folks like Clemencykull, Dayokanu, Davidylan, Jarus, Yuzedo, Sagamite, missy89, Olawalebabs, Mukina2

Salute!
Re: Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi by caprini1: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
PurestBoy:

@Richdad50
I miss Mukina2 so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Boko Haram Kills 18 In Adamawa At A Funeral Party - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.