Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man (38287 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by seunejiade(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
lanrexdo:
This one is a dumb fellow. My friend that has traveled more than me..I am far better than he is in terms of EVERYTHING IN ACHIEVEMENT. Either you have been on a plane or not.. That is not an achievement. A useless statement! Everybody has has there time for greatness. We just have to keep hope alive...

Well, I wish u hadn't brought your friend into the picture... Cos it makes u look like a boastful fellow.... Cos I wonder how u can confidently say you have bested him in EVERYTHING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lanrexdo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
where you make an analogy between two things to show how one resembles the other in some way. So it is not a boastful statement We don't really understand most statement and take it the wrong way in English lang.

Ciao

seunejiade:

Well, I wish u hadn't brought your friend into the picture... Cos it makes u look like a boastful fellow.... Cos I wonder how u can confidently say you have bested him in EVERYTHING!
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by JastSiryin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:
He is actually right smiley

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

This is my opinion please....I don't have energy for fight smiley

Na poverty mind set dey worry you my guy. Boarding planes isn't a status symbol, if not thst our other forms of transportation are epileptic you wouldn't be saying this. Some ppl don't even fly sef, rich ppl for that matter. Go abroad and see trains that would give planes a run for their money
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lereinter(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
this kind of people can't use their money to buy ticket

if for for govt estacode

for nothing they waste tax payers money for useless unproductive official assignment

Just like buhari, using Nigeria money for foreign medical tourism
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by 3kay945(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

grin cheesy cool
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Fadomero(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
lanrexdo:
This one is a dumb fellow. My friend that has traveled more than me..I am far better than he is in terms of EVERYTHING IN ACHIEVEMENT. Either you have been on a plane or not.. That is not an achievement. A useless statement! Everybody has has there time for greatness. We just have to keep hope alive...
simple question you don enter plane b4 nobody ask for ur achievement
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Fadomero(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
JastSiryin:
Na poverty mind set dey worry you my guy. Boarding planes isn't a status symbol, if not thst our other forms of transportation are epileptic you wouldn't be saying this. Some ppl don't even fly sef, rich ppl for that matter. Go abroad and see trains that would give planes a run for their money
shut up you don enta plane b4
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Fadomero(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
germanized:
So because this bros managed to board a plane at 39.5 years, he won't allow us hear word again... cheesy grin

So many nonentities have travelled abroad several times and it hasn't impacted on their level of intelligence and usefulness to the society, e.g. Nigerian politicians... cheesy grin
shut up simple question you don enta plane b4
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lepasharon(f): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
crixlight2:

Bro it is not about jealousy ,I have a friend that don enter plane to Dubai with his life savings seeking a greener pasture, while me dey here and start a building materials business , He is back now in Lagos doing security guard for one supermarket while I am happily married with kid. I am not mocking him just giving an example

You think it's an achievement cos you are married?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lepasharon(f): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
lanrexdo:
where you make an analogy between two things to show how one resembles the other in some way. So it is not a boastful statement We don't really understand most statement and take it the wrong way in English lang.

Ciao

What are the achievements you have over him? List them
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by archangel1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
EDOPRO:
Since when does entering a plane becomes an achievement
since 1900 AD when two young sibling invented .... check records
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by JastSiryin(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up you don enta plane b4
I never enter but e no mean say I no dey enjoy my life
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Legendguru: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
really
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by archangel1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
e be like say those wey never enter this plane of a thing carry machete here. them dey vex no be small.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by InvestorAdex: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian man who posed as 'life's seer' in his his Facebook post, stated that 'life has passed you, if you haven't entered plane at 40'.The Nigerian man, Al Pacino Lee Montero, who works with the Bureau of Public Enterprises, wrote '

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/20/life-has-passed-you-if-you-havent-entered-plane-at-40-nigerian-man/.

This one is a Fool My daddy went to mecca for his hajj at 65 with his money
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by olawonder(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

So that means ‘life’ as in this whole life has gone past him just cos he has no reason to fly on a plane? What if fortune comes at age 42 or even 50 and he gat to own his own private jet nko?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by OgaBuhari: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
missyblissy:
Na so.... What a dumb statement indeed. Do you know why some people never enter plane? Like me now wey get phobia for height you think say i go enter plane? Not because i cant fund it but cos of phobia. angry To climb pedestrian bridge na big problem. Escalator nko same thing.... Dont know how am going to over come this phobia but i just have to.
I thought I was the only person that's having this phobia for height.
There's this pedestrian bridge opposite Uniben I climbed once an oh my God I nearly fell off when I looked down.
I can't count the number of times I've been missing classes because the venue of our class is being held at a certain 3 story building.
Just like Tom Hardy in the movie "Venom" he has issues with heights.
How do I overcome it?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by yommen: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu, I started making millions wen I sit my ass together and stopped flying up and down .Who flight help

Oro!
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up simple question you don enta plane b4

LoL... I no need to brag. Dat na for empty barrels. Maybe una think say everyone here na Naija based... Maga grin
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by desire4love: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
To enter plane is the best you can achieve in life?
Go and look for work.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nackzy: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
This guy could be someone's boyfriend or husband or someone's brother or uncle, This guy is completely impotent from what's happening in the world...he's very far from reality...i bet you he doesn't understand the meaning of wealth, asset, being materialistic
He's brain dead
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
A fool at forty is a fool forever too... broda e ti go ju. Oponu oshi fool. Na ur own achievement b that...
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lilyheaven: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
lepasharon:

What achievements do you have over him?

You seem insecure
Trouble maker spotted
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lilyheaven: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I thought I was the only person that's having this phobia for height.
There's this pedestrian bridge opposite Uniben I climbed once an oh my God I nearly fell off when I looked down.
I can't count the number of times I've been missing classes because the venue of our class is being held at a certain 3 story building.
Just like Tom Hardy in the movie "Venom" he has issues with heights.
How do I overcome it?
Keep climbing, you will get used to it
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by BABSSSOO(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's

idiot with shallow mentality....gbosa to you
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by femi4: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

Poor analogy, How many form of transportation do we have.

There is transportation by rail from Kd - Abuja
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Ugosample(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
why are MANY of you mad at him tho?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

Oh, thanks, bro. For a long while, I had thought that it was Beckham that had flying phobia. How embarrassing cheesy
Thank God I only told my ex.

I am a Sis, but it’s okay
And, you are welcome
Embarrassing moments can be fun-make for great story telling afterwards, so rock this one, lol
Happy Easter
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
merahki:

I am a Sis, but it’s okay
And, you are welcome
Embarrassing moments can be fun-make for great story telling afterwards, so rock this one, lol
Happy Easter

Alright. Happy Easter in advance.

You might want to send my chicken through PM grin

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by chiefobdk(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

Wen u still dey eat mama thank ma.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by chiefobdk(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
I kno person wey no dey leave Anambra, this man real estate in Nnewi is worth over 200million naira.. He traveled to Lagos once for his brother's wedding...
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Sleevia: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
encryptjay:

Yes boss.
I knew it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.