Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man (38286 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Sleevia: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
chiefobdk:
I kno person wey no dey leave Anambra, this man real estate in Nnewi is worth over 200million naira.. He traveled to Lagos once for his brother's wedding...
no mind the stupid man bros. Some persons burn flight fee in a day.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by OyinbowithaTan(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
He is right. I like flying so much I decided to buy my own airplane!

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Highest level of deformity from a thoughtless brawn. If I may ask "what benefit(s) comes with entering a plane? "
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Insectkiller: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dumb! Ass.. grin grin grin
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by macjurek(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dumb man thinking dumb, kindly know that times varies for people to be successful in life, think about Trump's America President one time employee of Mike Tyson but today.....
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by LuckyLuciana: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
What of first timers who died in plane crashes before turning 40?

What do you say? *Life passed out of them before turning 40*�

Did this man think through his message before posting?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by sweetilicious(f): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olalan:
Dumb statement from a dumb man
Exactly.Some people talk with impunity as if they have figured life itself.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Bhol28: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:
He is actually right smiley

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

This is my opinion please....I don't have energy for fight smiley

Even if u are based and making your money strictly in Lagos or Abuja and u have no businesses outside your base .I wander how flying in a plane is d criteria to determine standard of living
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by sweetilicious(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
lanrexdo:
This one is a dumb fellow. My friend that has traveled more than me..I am far better than he is in terms of EVERYTHING IN ACHIEVEMENT. Either you have been on a plane or not.. That is not an achievement. A useless statement! Everybody has has there time for greatness. We just have to keep hope alive...
Exactly
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by luluosas(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
He should go and die. I am in the mid forties, and life is sweet even without touching the body of a plane, talk less of entering it. Foolish man
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian man who posed as 'life's seer' in his his Facebook post, stated that 'life has passed you, if you haven't entered plane at 40'.The Nigerian man, Al Pacino Lee Montero, who works with the Bureau of Public Enterprises, wrote '

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/20/life-has-passed-you-if-you-havent-entered-plane-at-40-nigerian-man/

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by luluosas(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you get the money too much to waste on air in the name of convenience, please wire some here 0129624568, GTBank, it will help me to get some bags of cement for my building project. Thank you
buygala:

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Kinjikitile(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
missyblissy:
Na so.... What a dumb statement indeed. Do you know why some people never enter plane? Like me now wey get phobia for height you think say i go enter plane? Not because i cant fund it but cos of phobia. angry To climb pedestrian bridge na big problem. Escalator nko same thing.... Dont know how am going to over come this phobia but i just have to.
��� you are Acrophobic then ..... but you have to try and overcome it ,, because one day ,, you might leave the shore .... you might fly far away from home .... ,, you should not the phobia to deny you the opportunity...

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by passionberry(f): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=JeromeBlack post=77702455]There are people afraid of flight.

I know someone who lives in London but uses buses to go around Europe. He has a funny fear of flying.

[/quote yes like me i have huge phobia for height .im 32 now I have not fly so does that make me a fool ? That man is dumb ass..I prefer road or water not that flight thing ..
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Kingkun69(m): 3:03am On Apr 21, 2019
ademidedavid:
Bros, life have passed u if at 40 you are yet to get married and still buy food from mama put!!!!
i thought I couldn't see anything dumber than what he posted but you just topped it

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 21, 2019
brainhgeek:

RantHq post
yea 100% right,,, it loojs like he deleted the post or an admin deleted it

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by missyblissy: 3:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Kinjikitile:

��� you are Acrophobic then ..... but you have to try and overcome it ,, because one day ,, you might leave the shore .... you might fly far away from home .... ,, you should not the phobia to deny you the opportunity...

Yes i know. Thanks
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by VULCAN(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2019
I doubt if the comedian Saka had entered plane before 40 but today his story has changed for the better.

buygala:

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by OyinO: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2019
How does a means of transportation define one's life achievements?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Kinjikitile(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
missyblissy:

Yes i know. Thanks
No p��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.