Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) (7857 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2019
1. Gen Sani Abacha: Head of State (1993-1998). Abacha was the most brutal Nigerian dictator and was said to have stolen over $15 billion dollars over the cause of five years as Nigerian leader. He died in office in mysterious circumstances after all five political parties in Nigeria adopted him as their Presidential Candidate in preparation for the general elections.The Federal Government is still in the process of recovering his stolen wealth up till this day.

2. Gen Ibrahim Babangida: President and C-in-C (1985-1993). Reports has it that he stole or mismanaged about $12.4 billion dollars Gulf War Oil windfall during his reign as Nigerian Military President. He conducted the freest and most acceptable elections in Nigeria in 1993 but unfortunately, he also annulled the elections in his usual 'Maradonic' fashion.

3. Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu: Former Lagos State Governor(1999-2007). The former governor of Nigerian richest state and top 5 economy in Africa was worth about N8.5 Million Naira in 1998. Today, he is estimated to worth about 10 billion dollars. He owns almost half of Lagos State and gets about 25% of the state internally generated revenue of about 40 billion naira monthly and still counting.

Cc: lalasticlala

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Tinocosta17(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Sentiment apart, that number 3 suppose be number 1. I still don't understand why that man walk freely everyday

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Preshy561(f): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2019
North are the most corrupt region in Nigeria, but the way they turn around to blame South and carry the crusade of corruption against South is flabbergasting.

Even the most corrupt/richest man in the world is an arab man that sold black slaves

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Nwaikuku2(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2019
listing them won't make a difference. The focus should be, how're we gonna pin down those criminals and recover our stolen funds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Mostly Hausa and Yoruba and are all Muslim

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by basty: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Why do Ibos on Nairaland hate Tinubu? I guess his success of defeating them in 2015 & 2019 presidential elections.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by sacajawea: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Lol he was Chosen as The Only Candidate
Abacha Try oh grin

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2019
basty:
Why do Ibos on Nairaland hate Tinubu? I guess his success of defeating them in 2015 & 2019 presidential elections.

This is not a tribal thread and besides, I'm not Igbo. We are talking about those who have stolen our commonwealth here Sir

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by donbachi(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2019
3 musketeers

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
listing them won't make a difference. The focus should be, how're we gonna pin down those criminals and recover our stolen funds.

It is the job of the government to do that

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by MetaPhysical: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Tinubu, the deity of SE!
Ibos love to worship Jagaba. They say the man controls Lagos, albeit he controls Ibos. No one day goes they dont mention him. InshaAllah this man shall become the Jagaba of Wawaland!

grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Aboks(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2019
I thought as much tinubu must be among

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by basty: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

This is not a tribal thread and besides, I'm not Igbo. We are talking about those who have stolen our commonwealth here Sir

Which wealth did you create that is common? Are you from Lagos and which Lagos dynasty did you come from? Please stop nonsense.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Mahsums: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2019
Atiku is number 1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by omenkaLives(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:
lalasticlala
Your thread is an utterly useless one and if anything, Lala should even ban you for such brazen display of ineptitude.

Foolish thread.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by SilasNwude: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Your thread is an utterly useless one and if anything, Lala should even ban you for such brazen display of ineptitude.

Foolish thread.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
hypocrite

will you say such if you see ekweremmadu, Onnoghen, Atiku?

guy you're just a supporter of corruption

9 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Nwaikuku2:

The stolen funds that you have recovered, what have you done with it

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by omenkaLives(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

You are ibo. Be proud of your identity. No one would kill you for your admission.

Niger Delta indeed. We know how Niger Deltans behave. They dont kill themselves over one useless cameroonian crook. Heck, they didnt even kill themselves over their own son Jonathan!!
We know the people who do that.

Unfunny jester.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by bastardmod: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Afonjas lick Fulani ass because they are allowed to eat the crumbs from their masters table. Shameless lot.

Tinubu is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by SilasNwude: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
You are ibo. Be proud of your identity. No one would kill you for your admission.

Niger Delta indeed. We know how Niger Deltans behave. They dont kill themselves over one useless cameroonian crook. Heck, they didnt even kill themselves over their own son Jonathan!!

Unfunny jester.
[/s]
trash
you must think everyone thinks and behaves irrational like you
Tufiakwa!

11 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Nwaikuku2(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

It is the job of the government to do that
But they're doing little or nothing about it!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2019
omenkaLives:

Unfunny jester.

If you say I'm Igbo and I said no but you don't want to believe me, what else can I do here on this faceless forum to convince you otherwise? Remember, we have more than 200 ethnic groups speaking over 250 different languages in Nigeria. We don't have only Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa

11 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by id911(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Nwaikuku2:

Exactly! They are deceiving themselves. I don't know how the OP came about the top 3 but I think the list may not be convincing enough

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Nwaikuku2(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Bluezy13:

The stolen funds that you have recovered, what have you done with
Still looted by upcoming looters...seriously we need call back Britain to colonise us again.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Nwaikuku2:

We are in a very dire situation with the type of government we have that seems to protect looters who are their friends

5 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Nwaikuku2(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

Exactly! They are deceiving themselves. I don't know how the OP came about the top 3 but I think the list may not be convincing enough
It should be top 50 or 100

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by orisa37: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Only a satanic Igboman will be muslim to loot the world for Satan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 / Igbo Slaves Built The Great Wall (Moat) Of Benin - Reno Omokri (Pic) / Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.